Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
Has anyone got a video of the hamper opening please ( Poola?) I missed it but Iโ€™m dying to see the tat I mean lovely pressies she got ๐Ÿคž
It's still up on the queensashauk account if you can access that.๐Ÿ‘
Due to file compression it's a very pixelated copy, but here it is if anyone can't see her page ๐Ÿ˜Š

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

MissSaffy

VIP Member
In the interest of full transparency, the pic on left is a screenshot from today's (1st March) upload on tiktok, currently unconfirmed if any 'enhancers' used ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซค๐Ÿ˜ฌ
The pic on the right is a screenshot from a live on 4th January, whereby a tiktok lipstick filter (at the very least) was activated. ๐Ÿ’„

Genuine question - which is the more realistic depiction? ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

Answers on a postcard please, to:
Prisoner 090670
Mental Health unit
Delulu Wing
Land of Make Believe
PI55 0FF
View attachment 2788959
That is not, repeat NOT the same conk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Or hairline. Or anything whatsoever ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Unfortunately itโ€™s still the same fucking polar bear suit on the right ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake theyโ€™ve all got short memories thatโ€™s enabling her to take the piss out of another woman then gonzo set the police ๐Ÿ‘ฎ on that Lisa

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
She will be asking all these idiots for stamped addressed envelopes next and stealing all the stamps ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---

She can get Buckโ€™s Fizz singing that for a fiver bound to be cheaper than Ed shearan and the other singer who was 5grand ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Bucks fizz singer ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ is he still alive I remember them blonde bloke and a dippy tart ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
She just gets the squits of the mouth don't she so much ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
And as if we didnโ€™t know dvps mum ainโ€™t well but our Waynetta hasnโ€™t been to see her lately that was her words

Boowoowoo

You can see the worm turning and sasha getting pissed off with these 2 helmets butting in and talking when she is haha

• Haha
This is on her page. :rolleyes:
Just another dickhead that likes to announce their 'departure', yet, guaranteed, 100% she'll still be around on at least one of her many fake accounts. ๐Ÿคก
She is definitely not the naive, impressionable, 'manipulated', person she claims to be.
Using her ADHD as an excuse for so many of her wrongdoings is abhorrent.
She is a sly, conniving, fake, vile, lying cretin.๐Ÿ
It may be in some small part due to all of us Tattlers (and others) not allowing her to 'pass the buck' regarding her involvement with the evil Trasha, but I do believe that there is more to this 'hasty exit' than meets the eye. ๐Ÿ‘
Her failure to admit and accept responsibility for her words and actions proves (imo) that she is not remorseful for those behaviours. ๐Ÿคฌ
With all that being said, I do believe that this is not the last that we'll hear of her deceitful ways!!!

#runbeforeyourepushed
#liar
#birdsofafeather
View attachment 2798425
She didnโ€™t go for long as I saw she was live earlier ๐Ÿ‘€

pompom99

VIP Member
Doesn't take much to confuse me, but how do you go to court, walk away with a Non Mol and you celebrate it as a win??

MissSaffy

VIP Member
It's me, I made that comment....or did I? ๐Ÿค”
How the fuck would she know!? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

She hasn't got a scooby doo about anything unless you count lying and scamming. Certainly has no idea about us Clampits!!
I doth my cap you fucking legend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Hello fellow Truth Tellers, a quick break from setting up a GFM to support my lifestyle work, affords me the time to share this little delight from 20h March 2022.
I remember seeing this at the time and querying whether it was a spoof, it wasn't!!! :rolleyes:o_O๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Fuck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Stop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
Even sheโ€™s HAD to admit itโ€™s not actual first class ! She has known all along itโ€™s just a charter holiday version which is nothing like a proper scheduled airline would offer . Now I would like her to correct her horrific dumb belief that sheโ€™s going to the Caribbean when in fact she is going to Mexico ! How stupid is she ? In her sixties and doesnโ€™t know simple geography !
Give the cunt a break she gets speedy boarding ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha

carrot top

VIP Member
Wonder if the ironing board has mended all itโ€™s wounds after poola started on her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sheโ€™s probably a double agent still reporting back to its leader trying to find out who the tattlers are
She will still be licking her wounds lol

• Haha