Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
She’s now sitting back indoors stuffing its fat face full of food until she can deliver the next bit of horse shit drama that it’s all ready scripted

Reactions: 4

Sassie

Chatty Member
Mexico here we come let’s get ready to rumble will they actually make the plane as the countdown continues 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When do they actually leave
I totally agree with you. I missed that live and I have to say I’m really confused as to what has happened exactly. I don’t comment much but I read these threads everyday. I’ve been here since the 4th comment on thread 1 and it’s been brilliant. I didn’t comment in the first place because although I absolutely despise SB unlike a lot of people here I didn’t have any evidence. At some point tattle took my option to reply away and soon after I couldn’t even react but that changed once again. If it wasn’t for you lot past and present she would have got away with everything. I hope in a few days when things have calmed down it will go back to how it was before. As things stand there’s only one winner now and that’s the charity thief.
🙏🏻🫶🏻🙏🏻

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Could Gray be Welsh Lisa 🤔 she is a top tier stalker and troll after all and has form for making up moody accounts on tattlers 🤷🏽‍♀️

julie1965

VIP Member
When does the long lost mate arrive with the crane arrive to hoist her in her ponded wedding frock for the photo shoot ???

• Haha

Madamice

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong.......
That states FAMILY Law, that wouldn't having anything to do with a criminal court case that the police would pursue
would that mean something to do with a contact order relating to his daughter?

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Who’s leaking all these voice messages just seen a Shazney utube video where our Waynetta is saying Shazney has appeared cause her daughter has a cleaning company in the same areas which is all bollox old Waynetta needs sectioning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She doesn't know the truth so as usual makes it up.🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh dear sharryn must do better !

julie1965

VIP Member
What is funny in the video div van pricks ringing oh his on his way home finished work so then it’s gone upstairs with its new lovely bed set 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and then gone back downstairs and cleaned the dinning room windows again and fell off a chair div van prick would of been home by the time it’s took the old shit cunt to do the video and upload it she really think everybody is that stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Anyway her weight the chair would of collapsed not slid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shit cunt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Sindy div believes it what an absolute knob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sindys been brainwashed into thinking she’s important.

Last edited:

julie1965

VIP Member
Just catching up on today's offerings from the banned from lives account Trasha.
How lovely of the latest group of sycophantic imbeciles gewls to club together and present their leader friend with a hamper full of crap goodies 🤡
I must admit though, I was a bit overcome with laughter puzzled as to what it was in aid of 🤔
I think I might've worked it out, possibly the 'gewls' got together and decided to donate all of their unwanted Christmas gifts to the needy/less fortunate❓
What I did find fucking hilarious a little odd, was the choice of card that was gifted.
I mean the wording hardly symbolises the life of an extremely happy, content, wealthy, successful business woman that's about to marry the man of her dreams 💒
I'd be more inclined to think it appropriate for someone that had taken to their bed whilst pretending that they were unwell due to cigarette smoke from house that the were scrolling the internet from cleaning, when in reality they were in a strop, feeling sorry for themself because their sham of an engagement was in jeopardy due to yet another row. 🤥😬🧐
All imaginary friends how delightful 👏

• Haha

saddove

that tillybean or what ever shes called got called out on rudis live asked if its her shit stirring his convos back to sasha she denied it but he was in not gonna ban ya just dont do it

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake what is going on with private eye sasha Fontaine digging out wibble wobble they all forgetting who chased the charity money down and continued to chase that cunt giant haystacks brotherton
---
And outing private messages is just like the real gonzo would do

Last edited:

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake mrs bbc in its vile gob again and the picture in its wedding dress blown up what like the side on one I screen shot on its live the other day the fucking girth on it its heads too small for its body size 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It is no1 Shitcunt in the world 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It not found out yet it’s wedding dates been outed 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s fucking delusional with what she really looks like with the slimmed down filtered to fuck picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wibble wobbles on the pegging of dvp last night guess who’s in the comments 3 of waynettas enablers she will be seething 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Two of these knobs that go in clouseau live chipped in for this tat shit show of a hamper so they must know exactly what it cost so they are taking the piss out their selves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
My god that Tina is as thick as shit the dog trainer she was seeing was trying to pull giant haystacks brotherton saying he hadn’t been with anyone for years then it kicked off when gonzo found out he’d been fucking that Tina my god short memories or what

Last edited:
  • Haha