Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grove girl

It's been a busy day, trying to keep up to date with the numerous lives that have taken place today. 😧
Luckily having no business to run, or family to spend time with, helps. 😉
Just me and my dog sitting on the sofa watching tiktoks (and eating takeaways obvs) 😛 IYKYK

It seems that a few people missed the live this morning whereby MrsBBC found herself inadvertently in SF's room, which led to her being called to the box to 'prove' that it was a real account and not a 'troll'.
This is the conversation, in it's entirety, that occurred:
It is clear that there is in fact no mention of a 'truce' being called.
It is also clear that the only 'agreement' made was that MrsBBC would follow the account and then SF would make contact.

As you can see, the segment ends with the comments showing that MrsBBC was true to her word and followed the account.
[/QUOTE Has anyone got that video of mrs bbc after this conversation?

Reactions: 3

pompom99

VIP Member
Wonder if waynettas got its own super grass parking space at Clacton nick and fast Track statement making or is at the near by hospital with dvp having all the blades being removed from their backs after last nights love in with rudi clouseau and her 2 second in commands 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Rumour has it our Waynetta is related to Bertie smalls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I missed last night, what happened??? 🥺

slosher7777

VIP Member
No body realised we need a new thread and someone very important to all of us has just bailed out
---
And nobody realising cunt face giant haystacks brotherton is getting what she wants

Last edited:

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Just catching up on today's offerings from the banned from lives account Trasha.
How lovely of the latest group of sycophantic imbeciles gewls to club together and present their leader friend with a hamper full of crap goodies 🤡
I must admit though, I was a bit overcome with laughter puzzled as to what it was in aid of 🤔
I think I might've worked it out, possibly the 'gewls' got together and decided to donate all of their unwanted Christmas gifts to the needy/less fortunate❓
What I did find fucking hilarious a little odd, was the choice of card that was gifted.
I mean the wording hardly symbolises the life of an extremely happy, content, wealthy, successful business woman that's about to marry the man of her dreams 💒
I'd be more inclined to think it appropriate for someone that had taken to their bed whilst pretending that they were unwell due to cigarette smoke from house that the were scrolling the internet from cleaning, when in reality they were in a strop, feeling sorry for themself because their sham of an engagement was in jeopardy due to yet another row. 🤥😬🧐
Ohhhh, That’s not well thought out… a whole new bunch of “friends” that she only met one of them in real life 🫣🫣.
I hate to think what the gifts are🫣🫣

lustre

I think there will be more to come. This live was announced a while ago and I have a feeling there are a lot of messages, voice notes and videos to go through.
I really hope so. That’s what I was waiting for tonight.

lustre

Has anyone got a video of the hamper opening please ( Poola?) I missed it but I’m dying to see the tat I mean lovely pressies she got 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 2