Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on today's offerings from the banned from lives account Trasha.
How lovely of the latest group of sycophantic imbeciles gewls to club together and present their leader friend with a hamper full of crap goodies 🤡
I must admit though, I was a bit overcome with laughter puzzled as to what it was in aid of 🤔
I think I might've worked it out, possibly the 'gewls' got together and decided to donate all of their unwanted Christmas gifts to the needy/less fortunate❓
What I did find bleeping hilarious a little odd, was the choice of card that was gifted.
I mean the wording hardly symbolises the life of an extremely happy, content, wealthy, successful business woman that's about to marry the man of her dreams 💒
I'd be more inclined to think it appropriate for someone that had taken to their bed whilst pretending that they were unwell due to cigarette smoke from house that the were scrolling the internet from cleaning, when in reality they were in a strop, feeling sorry for themself because their sham of an engagement was in jeopardy due to yet another row. 🤥😬🧐
Ohhhh, That’s not well thought out… a whole new bunch of “friends” that she only met one of them in real life 🫣🫣.
I hate to think what the gifts are🫣🫣

Reactions: 3
How funny 🤣🤣🤣
---

I can’t be the only one that thinks she brought that hamper herself!
The 2 givers hadn’t a bloody clue what was in it 🤦‍♀️
They did buy it the ironing board was going on about they’d bought it on rudi clouseau live and she wouldn’t be mentioned in the card 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rumour has it that all is not so hunky-dory in the relationship of Jaywick's kweeeeeen of unkleen :rolleyes: 😮:oops:
Maybe the words in the card are quite fitting for the current climate after all ;)

#IYKYK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Rumour has it that all is not so hunky-dory in the relationship of Jaywick's kweeeeeen of unkleen :rolleyes: 😮:oops:
Maybe the words in the card are quite fitting for the current climate after all ;)

#IYKYK
That’s we Tattlers call Karma…. I pray every night….. well IYKYK🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Count down is progressing 10 days to go let’s get ready to rumble in Mexico big daddy Danvers vs giant haystacks brotherton if they actually get their 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two of these knobs that go in clouseau live chipped in for this tat tit show of a hamper so they must know exactly what it cost so they are taking the piss out their selves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
My god that Tina is as thick as tit the dog trainer she was seeing was trying to pull giant haystacks brotherton saying he hadn’t been with anyone for years then it kicked off when gonzo found out he’d been bleeping that Tina my god short memories or what

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone got a video of the hamper opening please ( Poola?) I missed it but I’m dying to see the tat I mean lovely pressies she got 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone got a video of the hamper opening please ( Poola?) I missed it but I’m dying to see the tat I mean lovely pressies she got 🤞
It's still up on the queensashauk account if you can access that.👍
Due to file compression it's a very pixelated copy, but here it is if anyone can't see her page 😊

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I can’t get over these idiots with very short memories especially all her ex supporters and what actually went on and is the ironing board in hiding after our poola slaughtered her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t get over these idiots with very short memories especially all her ex supporters and what actually went on and is the ironing board in hiding after our poola slaughtered her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is on her page. :rolleyes:
Just another head that likes to announce their 'departure', yet, guaranteed, 100% she'll still be around on at least one of her many fake accounts. 🤡
She is definitely not the naive, impressionable, 'manipulated', person she claims to be.
Using her ADHD as an excuse for so many of her wrongdoings is abhorrent.
She is a sly, conniving, fake, vile, lying cretin.🐍
It may be in some small part due to all of us Tattlers (and others) not allowing her to 'pass the buck' regarding her involvement with the evil Trasha, but I do believe that there is more to this 'hasty exit' than meets the eye. 👁
Her failure to admit and accept responsibility for her words and actions proves (imo) that she is not remorseful for those behaviours. 🤬
With all that being said, I do believe that this is not the last that we'll hear of her deceitful ways!!!

#runbeforeyourepushed
#liar
#birdsofafeather
Screenshot_20240306_063708_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think we all need to remember the original crew , the really genuine people that have been trying to “out” Gonzo for the last few years and that are still around now. The likes of Rudi, Laura etc mean nothing to me and I will never trust them

Reactions: 13
This is on her page. :rolleyes:
Just another head that likes to announce their 'departure', yet, guaranteed, 100% she'll still be around on at least one of her many fake accounts. 🤡
She is definitely not the naive, impressionable, 'manipulated', person she claims to be.
Using her ADHD as an excuse for so many of her wrongdoings is abhorrent.
She is a sly, conniving, fake, vile, lying cretin.🐍
It may be in some small part due to all of us Tattlers (and others) not allowing her to 'pass the buck' regarding her involvement with the evil Trasha, but I do believe that there is more to this 'hasty exit' than meets the eye. 👁
Her failure to admit and accept responsibility for her words and actions proves (imo) that she is not remorseful for those behaviours. 🤬
With all that being said, I do believe that this is not the last that we'll hear of her deceitful ways!!!

#runbeforeyourepushed
#liar
#birdsofafeather
View attachment 2798425
Dear god, why do people do that apart from wanting attention,
It’s not the app that’s toxic it’s the people
What goes around comes around as they say.

Reactions: 9
Just catching up on today's offerings from the banned from lives account Trasha.
How lovely of the latest group of sycophantic imbeciles gewls to club together and present their leader friend with a hamper full of crap goodies 🤡
I must admit though, I was a bit overcome with laughter puzzled as to what it was in aid of 🤔
I think I might've worked it out, possibly the 'gewls' got together and decided to donate all of their unwanted Christmas gifts to the needy/less fortunate❓
What I did find bleeping hilarious a little odd, was the choice of card that was gifted.
I mean the wording hardly symbolises the life of an extremely happy, content, wealthy, successful business woman that's about to marry the man of her dreams 💒
I'd be more inclined to think it appropriate for someone that had taken to their bed whilst pretending that they were unwell due to cigarette smoke from house that the were scrolling the internet from cleaning, when in reality they were in a strop, feeling sorry for themself because their sham of an engagement was in jeopardy due to yet another row. 🤥😬🧐
Pathetic, unbelievable these people are!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Dear god, why do people do that apart from wanting attention,
It’s not the app that’s toxic it’s the people
What goes around comes around as they say.
Maybe she needs to concentrate on being a decent mother before anything else .

Reactions: 5
I like the way a couple of weeks ago they were all kissing giant haystacks and bigger daddy Danvers arse one went for the wedding dress fitting the other was 2nd in command rudi clouseau was up her arse then suddenly all about turn gonzos a wrong un which with all know for years and seen what it’s done over that time

Count down is progressing 10 days to go let’s get ready to rumble in Mexico big daddy Danvers vs giant haystacks brotherton if they actually get their 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't wait for the pics from the "first class" cabin 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's still up on the queensashauk account if you can access that.👍
Due to file compression it's a very pixelated copy, but here it is if anyone can't see her page 😊
Thanx for that. I assumed she did it on a live. I’ve blocked her anyway and can’t be asked to look at her 💩. I just check in here for my info.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.