Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the comments on one of the awareness accounts said does this woman ever give instead of receiving yes she gives away free holidays as raffle prizes for haven hospice charity events then takes £700 out the takings then don’t give the holiday then claims to have donated £30 to haven hospice after stealing thousands of pounds via its PayPal accounts

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I like the way a couple of weeks ago they were all kissing giant haystacks and bigger daddy Danvers arse one went for the wedding dress fitting the other was 2nd in command rudi clouseau was up her arse then suddenly all about turn gonzos a wrong un which with all know for years and seen what it’s done over that time
Something isn’t ringing true is it Slosher777, I’m so uncomfortable with the whole thing. X

Reactions: 8
Something isn’t ringing true is it Slosher777, I’m so uncomfortable with the whole thing. X
I like the way they are taking the piss out this hamper saying what a load of old tat when 2 of em payed towards it and know exactly how much the load of old tit cost and have said nothing about how much they chipped in
---
The other laugh is how comes giant haystacks hasn’t exploded over these leaked Voice messages
---
Spitting venom and vengeance

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like the way they are taking the piss out this hamper saying what a load of old tat when 2 of em payed towards it and know exactly how much the load of old tit cost and have said nothing about how much they chipped in
---
The other laugh is how comes giant haystacks hasn’t exploded over these leaked Voice messages
---
Spitting venom and vengeance
Very true, more to it than meets the eye me thinks x

Reactions: 9
This is on her page. :rolleyes:
Just another head that likes to announce their 'departure', yet, guaranteed, 100% she'll still be around on at least one of her many fake accounts. 🤡
She is definitely not the naive, impressionable, 'manipulated', person she claims to be.
Using her ADHD as an excuse for so many of her wrongdoings is abhorrent.
She is a sly, conniving, fake, vile, lying cretin.🐍
It may be in some small part due to all of us Tattlers (and others) not allowing her to 'pass the buck' regarding her involvement with the evil Trasha, but I do believe that there is more to this 'hasty exit' than meets the eye. 👁
Her failure to admit and accept responsibility for her words and actions proves (imo) that she is not remorseful for those behaviours. 🤬
With all that being said, I do believe that this is not the last that we'll hear of her deceitful ways!!!

#runbeforeyourepushed
#liar
#birdsofafeather
View attachment 2798425
She didn’t go for long as I saw she was live earlier 👀

Reactions: 4
Mexico here we come let’s get ready to rumble will they actually make the plane as the countdown continues 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When is the first class 100* star holiday to the resort of Mex-he-co? Why does she talk about everything for five million years in advance 😝😝😝

• Haha
Thread suggestion Sharon Brotherton (cos her name isn’t Sasha ) ‘First class , my arse

• Haha
Ffsake what is going on with private eye sasha Fontaine digging out wibble wobble they all forgetting who chased the charity money down and continued to chase that bleep giant haystacks brotherton
---
And outing private messages is just like the real gonzo would do

Last edited:
Ffsake what is going on with private eye sasha Fontaine digging out wibble wobble they all forgetting who chased the charity money down and continued to chase that bleep giant haystacks brotherton
---
And outing private messages is just like the real gonzo would do
I don't forget.

Not entirely sure what has happened but it is serving no purpose to our goal.

Divide and conquer is an old and trusted tactic...just saying.

Reactions: 5
Something very fishy is going on I’m now blocked off Sasha Fontaine official after my last statement 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think it’s a shame what’s happened. Wibble and SFUK were both doing fab jobs. Rudi had an agenda in my opinion, he has certainly caused a rift and was totally unnecessary. Like above said “Divide and Conquer “ and that’s what he has started

• Heart
Well all I know who’s ever in control
Of the official account is out of order outing personally sent messages and who actually gives a duck who gray is it’s a snide account

Reactions: 2
Well all I know who’s ever in control
Of the official account is out of order outing personally sent messages and who actually gives a duck who gray is it’s a snide account
I’m out 👋🏼👋🏼 not playing the games, this was never about that.!
Good luck

• Sad
I’m not sure what’s gone on as I comment here and laugh at her stupidity but I’m not in the thick of it all however it’s clear to see the good work a lot of you have done in raising awareness and making sure she’s exposed for what she truly is. 🙌🏼

• Heart
I think it’s a shame what’s happened. Wibble and SFUK were both doing fab jobs. Rudi had an agenda in my opinion, he has certainly caused a rift and was totally unnecessary. Like above said “Divide and Conquer “ and that’s what he has started
Exactly this! There is something fishy goin on with Rudi, if he has all this damning evidence then why not just show it. Why the need to do it on a live and with people in the box. I appreciate both Wibble and SFUKofficials input at spreading awareness but it does seem that since Rudi has been on the scene things have gone pete tong and its created a wedge between our own.

I’m out 👋🏼👋🏼 not playing the games, this was never about that.!
Good luck with everything.
I'm gonna watch it unfold from a distance for a while coz one thing I was proud of was that we all had each others backs yet now it seems the dynamics have changed and its playground tactics and I really don't get the purpose to it 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What the duck is going on this is not about fighting each other this is about getting rid of gonzo now she is laughing

• Heart
I can certainly understand why SFUK would be upset, the way she was treated in the live was horrendous, how on 🌎 could she be Sharon, people goading her to go in the box, implying who she was, it was shocking to see, more so because of all her hard work over the last 300 years.

Does anybody know when the ✈🏖 is?
I'm so looking forward to the entertainment & her holiday wardrobe, I 👀 she's packed my red poka dot 👙 and I word of advice Sharon, 🩱with linen trousers are not evening wear 🙄🙄

• Heart
What the duck is going on this is not about fighting each other this is about getting rid of gonzo now she is laughing
I totally agree with you. I missed that live and I have to say I’m really confused as to what has happened exactly. I don’t comment much but I read these threads everyday. I’ve been here since the 4th comment on thread 1 and it’s been brilliant. I didn’t comment in the first place because although I absolutely despise SB unlike a lot of people here I didn’t have any evidence. At some point tattle took my option to reply away and soon after I couldn’t even react but that changed once again. If it wasn’t for you lot past and present she would have got away with everything. I hope in a few days when things have calmed down it will go back to how it was before. As things stand there’s only one winner now and that’s the charity thief.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.