Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even she’s HAD to admit it’s not actual first class ! She has known all along it’s just a charter holiday version which is nothing like a proper scheduled airline would offer . Now I would like her to correct her horrific dumb belief that she’s going to the Caribbean when in fact she is going to Mexico ! How stupid is she ? In her sixties and doesn’t know simple geography !
Give the bleep a break she gets speedy boarding 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is repulsive, and definitely got worse with age 🤮🤮
Someone posted she looks good for 53,wasn't she 53 before she had a break from social media?
---
If there’s no meat eating or fighting with fellow guests, then I’m afraid I’m out. This needs to be a full on chavalicious holiday, with toenails and pissecco flying all over the gaff. Red carpet ready for the polka dot bikini’s first appearance of the season.
Will she latch on to another couple and ruin their holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The tattlers are proud to announce the pending Mexico 🇲🇽 fight between big daddy Danvers vs giant haystacks brotherton let’s get ready to rumble 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Easy easy easy easy easy esay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m pulling in my “Mick MxManus” pants as we speak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffsake the hampers turned up wonder if it’s binning what the ironing board paid towards out of it as she’s not been mentioned
---
What a bleeping ponce
---
And what a load of mugs

The new best friends are going to cringe when they look back at just how far up the old dogs arse they had been.... Only their toes hanging out at the moment. 🙄
Making proper fools of themselves !
Just seen the hamper they put together for her.
FFS what does she ever give them ? She's all take take take .

• Haha
The new best friends are going to cringe when they look back at just how far up the old dogs arse they had been.... Only their toes hanging out at the moment. 🙄
Making proper fools of themselves !
Just seen the hamper they put together for her.
FFS what does she ever give them ? She's all take take take .
I don’t know how the bleep does it Ffsake how does she mug these idiots off from food vouchers to hampers and we are talking everytime with lots of different groups of women after all the others have been under the bus they all bleeping blind
---
Who the fucks paid for this holiday cause this bleep hasn’t been to work for 2 weeks do they do free holidays when your obviously on benefits a special grant for a trip to Mexico

Last edited:
I don’t know how the bleep does it Ffsake how does she mug these idiots off from food vouchers to hampers and we are talking everytime with lots of different groups of women after all the others have been under the bus they all bleeping blind
---
Who the fucks paid for this holiday cause this bleep hasn’t been to work for 2 weeks do they do free holidays when your obviously on benefits a special grant for a trip to Mexico
In all seriousness now, it’s absolutely bleeping mind boggling how she is STILL reeling in the mugs, after all the evidence that’s in the public domain about this sponging cretin. Actually exhausts me trying to figure all this tit out 🙄🥹😂

What’s the odds the pamper weekend for the girls will be it’s birthday week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 down at the tin hut all the ex under the bus mugs should rent the caravan opposite that would definitely be interesting swap notes with the new mugs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
By the way giant haystacks brotherton the ironing board paid for the sweets 🍭 as if the fat bleep would throw those away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the odds the pamper weekend for the girls will be it’s birthday week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 down at the tin hut all the ex under the bus mugs should rent the caravan opposite that would definitely be interesting swap notes with the new mugs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
By the way giant haystacks brotherton the ironing board paid for the sweets 🍭 as if the fat bleep would throw those away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We should rent out Pips van 🤣🤣 I wonder if ol' Gonzo is still taking bookings for it. Who's gonna ring up to find out 🤔😜🙈
---
In all seriousness now, it’s absolutely bleeping mind boggling how she is STILL reeling in the mugs, after all the evidence that’s in the public domain about this sponging cretin. Actually exhausts me trying to figure all this tit out 🙄🥹😂
Because she has no self respect. Shes a nasty vindictive narcissistic thief and has no shame lying to everyone and constantly poncing off the vulnerable

Last edited:
  • Heart
Those pyjama sets made me laugh,it reminded me of that scene in Shallow Hal when Rosemary's showing her underwear

• Haha
Wonder if the idiots paid for her meal or was it out the joint account where she works so hard for low end cleaning LTD where she is CEO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just catching up on today's offerings from the banned from lives account Trasha.
How lovely of the latest group of sycophantic imbeciles gewls to club together and present their leader friend with a hamper full of crap goodies 🤡
I must admit though, I was a bit overcome with laughter puzzled as to what it was in aid of 🤔
I think I might've worked it out, possibly the 'gewls' got together and decided to donate all of their unwanted Christmas gifts to the needy/less fortunate❓
What I did find bleeping hilarious a little odd, was the choice of card that was gifted.
I mean the wording hardly symbolises the life of an extremely happy, content, wealthy, successful business woman that's about to marry the man of her dreams 💒
I'd be more inclined to think it appropriate for someone that had taken to their bed whilst pretending that they were unwell due to cigarette smoke from house that the were scrolling the internet from cleaning, when in reality they were in a strop, feeling sorry for themself because their sham of an engagement was in jeopardy due to yet another row. 🤥😬🧐

Attachments

• Haha
Just catching up on today's offerings from the banned from lives account Trasha.
How lovely of the latest group of sycophantic imbeciles gewls to club together and present their leader friend with a hamper full of crap goodies 🤡
I must admit though, I was a bit overcome with laughter puzzled as to what it was in aid of 🤔
I think I might've worked it out, possibly the 'gewls' got together and decided to donate all of their unwanted Christmas gifts to the needy/less fortunate❓
What I did find bleeping hilarious a little odd, was the choice of card that was gifted.
I mean the wording hardly symbolises the life of an extremely happy, content, wealthy, successful business woman that's about to marry the man of her dreams 💒
I'd be more inclined to think it appropriate for someone that had taken to their bed whilst pretending that they were unwell due to cigarette smoke from house that the were scrolling the internet from cleaning, when in reality they were in a strop, feeling sorry for themself because their sham of an engagement was in jeopardy due to yet another row. 🤥😬🧐
All imaginary friends how delightful 👏

• Haha
Imagine the gifts she gets after the holiday, when she's heartbroken and the tears are flowing due to her & dickie breaking up for good and the wedding is cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have some names been scrubbed out???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.