Sasha Fontain #41 Thread 41 and still a thieving c...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake sindy 5ft6 what 5ft 6 wide 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake jocky Wilson’s in the box
---
Oh div van prick was all teary eyed when Waynetta went home what a load of bollox

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh it hasn’t got banned again has it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Is that a new mate jocky Wilson 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Omg the famous dress is back out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
duck me jockys back from dart’s practice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
duck me down to 10 paying mugs who can comment not very clever banning everyone be 2 or 3 idiots left jocky Wilson 5ft 6 wide sindy and northern woofter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh that’s it Connor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The only gay in the village
---
Waynetta it’s all going down hill 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffsake the poka dot bikini 👙 appeared thought it binned it as it had the living piss taken out of it and still can’t believe that rancid dress has put in another appearance

• Haha
  • Sick
Is it wrong I’m looking forward to this mex-he-co holiday a bit too much 🤣🤣. If there is no running up hills and missing toenails I’m going to be most put out 😆😆. It sounds like dicky likes a drink or two - so at an all inclusive with booze available all day - there are definitely going to be some fireworks 🧨 🤣🤣🤣. I’m ready for it 😝😝😝😝
---
God those clothes, we’re they from an Evans closing down sale?
Evans 😝🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh it hasn’t got banned again has it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Is that a new mate jocky Wilson 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Omg the famous dress is back out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
duck me jockys back from dart’s practice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jockey ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Is it wrong I’m looking forward to this mex-he-co holiday a bit too much 🤣🤣. If there is no running up hills and missing toenails I’m going to be most put out 😆😆. It sounds like dicky likes a drink or two - so at an all inclusive with booze available all day - there are definitely going to be some fireworks 🧨 🤣🤣🤣. I’m ready for it 😝😝😝😝
---

Evans 😝🤣🤣🤣
---

Jockey ha ha ha ha ha
If there’s no meat eating or fighting with fellow guests, then I’m afraid I’m out. This needs to be a full on chavalicious holiday, with toenails and pissecco flying all over the gaff. Red carpet ready for the polka dot bikini’s first appearance of the season.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If there’s no meat eating or fighting with fellow guests, then I’m afraid I’m out. This needs to be a full on chavalicious holiday, with toenails and pissecco flying all over the gaff. Red carpet ready for the polka dot bikini’s first appearance of the season.
Yes forgot about the luxury meat platter. Fighting goes without saying. Her and tricky will have a toenail showdown 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This debacle of a tit show might overtake the Rumble in the jungle in history. Two heavyweights going toe to toe IYKYK. Can't wait! The flight alone might end them 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This debacle of a tit show might overtake the Rumble in the jungle in history. Two heavyweights going toe to toe IYKYK. Can't wait! The flight alone might end them 😆
I can't wait to see the photos of them in first class drinking the pre flight champs. 🥂🍾🤣

• Haha
Even she’s HAD to admit it’s not actual first class ! She has known all along it’s just a charter holiday version which is nothing like a proper scheduled airline would offer . Now I would like her to correct her horrific dumb belief that she’s going to the Caribbean when in fact she is going to Mexico ! How stupid is she ? In her sixties and doesn’t know simple geography !

• Haha
Even she had to admit she's never had a holiday without drama......BUT Richard's different....is he aye? Court records prove different and she's a malicious, provoking, hit first call security last bleep. Their future is gonna be priceless, an absolute tit show of comedy gold! Gonna be brilliant!

Reactions: 9
She’s very clever is our Waynetta slob especially when she’s smoking a fag playing darts with its new mate jocky Wilson and it’s very lucky her other new bestie dingey sindy hasn’t been aboard being 5ft 6 wide won’t get through the plane ✈ door 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
duck rumble in the jungle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 be a 70s Saturday afternoon big daddy vs giant haystacks even look alike dvp is big daddy and waynettas giant haystacks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s very clever is our Waynetta slob especially when she’s smoking a fag playing darts with its new mate jocky Wilson and it’s very lucky her other new bestie dingey sindy hasn’t been aboard being 5ft 6 wide won’t get through the plane ✈ door 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

duck rumble in the jungle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 be a 70s Saturday afternoon big daddy vs giant haystacks even look alike dvp is big daddy and waynettas giant haystacks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Dead fucken ringers! 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This holiday is going to be so comical😂there first holiday together. She will end up with sleepless nights as dvp will be too drunk to perform, snoring and will be CONKING out legless. Gonzo will be booted him losing her toenail, the ugly looking specimen! Oh the joys. 😁when’s the ole ratbag going?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The tattlers are proud to announce the pending Mexico 🇲🇽 fight between big daddy Danvers vs giant haystacks brotherton let’s get ready to rumble 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Easy easy easy easy easy esay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Theirs definitely something fishy going on with all these leaked voice messages how has rudi clouseau obtained them and giant haystacks Waynetta gonzo brotherton hasn’t gone absolutely ballistic like we know she would do something definitely is not right

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.