Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Fuck me it’s brand new the silly cunt
---
All in front of the stolen Audrey Hepburn picture
---
Wonder where chief arse licker is this morning the board with lugs
---
Definitely brand new fucking McDonald’s what a fat cunt
---
Fucking heart problems let’s have a dog food McDonald’s breakfast what a load of bollox how these idiots do not say anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

sheebz2212

VIP Member
And not one of them with a brain cell between them.

'Keep being you sash!! They're all jealous!'
Jealous of a thief, who doesn't have 2 pennies to rub together! aye no bother I' totally jealous 🤣🤣

Also, who the f**k has a hen do when there is no date for the wedding?? Here's what this hen do is. All down to sharon's static caravan where all the guests will supply all the food, drink, bring gifts and not let her put her hand in her pocket ' cause it's her hen do and she's letting us stay in her caravan for free' 🤣🤣
This ☝. 10000000000% is what is going to happen. Why for the love of god does she think we are jealous of her and her life. Blimey what has she got that I or any of us want. I know one thing she hasn’t got and that is the understand and kindness we all have on here. We may be strangers - but in some form we are not - we look out for each other and do not steal each others Easter eggs 🥰🤣

and this is from me - otherwise known as #number 7 # spare 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I couldn't watch her, she disgusts me :sick: same old lies about Mrs bc all being swallowed up by the brain dead enablers. Absolute lying cunt!

• Angry

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Apparently she bought the cleaning round from Julia and then purchased another one RS cleaning for Richard to run.
What a load of tosh
What a load of bollax… what in the universal credit is she on🙈🙈🙈
Has she been live or still banned after her rant.?
I’m in a different zone so havnt been on there much.
Rudi sounds like a tit, private detectives won’t even find you IP address🙈🙈🙈
Has she gone in search of some results to screenshot off Google yet for today’s hospital visit.? Or is that just another porker👀🤷🏼‍♀️
Why is the KLeaning Kompany called Richard & Sarah Danvers if he’s never been married…
I can’t wait for her biggest fall yet🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Oooo Lugz is in Rudis live (in the box) whilst Trasha is live with Loopy-Lou in the box. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Isn’t their meant to be another instalment from fact freaks on Waynetta slob Saturday it’s about time that cunt got nicked threatening to beat people up driving whilst streaming and threats to kill

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
I still don’t get how Waynetta I’m smoking a fag slob gets these idiots like the midlands minger to go round reporting videos and blocking people my god you’d tell it to do 1 and as for the fat shaming the fucking fat cunt wants to go look in the mirror she’s fucking huge and the Tiara is the biggest joke going cause the chief bridesmaids jumped ships whats she going to do cut a piece out the wedding dress cause she’s meant to have donated to it as well that cunt needs taking down forever with a lesson it will never forget a long prison sentence
---
Ironing boards turned up licking rudi clouseau arse in pastor johns live
---
Must say the husband to be must be one boring cunt if it’s in this twats live all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's definitely a bit odd that Lugz has been 'missing' from Trasha's lives lately :rolleyes:
Maybe she's been busy getting the bridesmaids outfits ready for the bin big day??? :unsure:

• Haha

grove girl

As if big ears even knew what the word “Triage” meant , did you have to look it up first lugzzzz lol lol. Sadly on
[/QUOTE
Ermmmmm.....
I don’t recall anyone going to burn her flat, or beat her up. Poor Kerry she was a DC and would not be going around threatening people. Oh Sharon what a show up this morning, you threatening everyone. What any one on here does expose your lies, and that’s it. That was embarrassing for a woman of your age shouting and calling people slag’s Awful behaviour😩

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
High End Kleaners you say? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Debs22

VIP Member
Ewwwee the Dirty Mongrel is Live again. What a sad sad existence. But then again suppose she’s gotta muster up more victims as the others are dropping like flies. OH RICHARD, you sad sad little man, hope your daughter gets to see you taking the piss out of someone’s rabbit dying. You should know better, as for GONZO that is as thick as shit and we expect no different

• Angry

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I have NEVER seen anyone on here say shit about ironing boards kids, whats he on about?
Nothing he says makes any sense

Smithy883

VIP Member
My anxiety is through the roof, I haven't slept, I took a sleeping tablet, only the 1, remember Kelly Jordi who saved Sharon's life after she overdosed on 2 sleeping tablets, now she can't even remember Kelly, another 🤥🤥🤥

I digress 🤔🤔
I have decided to hand myself into the 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️
I assume my warrant 🤣🤣 was issued 2 years ago

???????
Do I.....
Give my name as
SMITHY883
SMITHY MCBAGPIPE
A MEMBER OF THE NOTORIOUS GANG....THE TATTLE 6
OR MY REAL NAME
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Will I grass the others, of course I will
Will I save myself, of course I will
Do I deserve to go to jail, probably not
#freethetattle6

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Why would Julia sell her company then work there? doesn’t make sense
What an absolute load of bollox she talks. Just look
At the reviews on RSD , I’m sure S stands for Sarah (as in the reviews) wasn’t that Dickheads Ex’s name ?????

• Heart

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Isn’t their meant to be another instalment from fact freaks on Waynetta slob Saturday it’s about time that cunt got nicked threatening to beat people up driving whilst streaming and threats to kill
Saturday 8pm apparently SP’s sent ‘everything’ she’s got on Gonzo to him

• Heart