Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
So after a very traumatic few days I broke my ankle on Monday morning and became a long awaited nanna this evening…🩷 …..utterly blessed .

Congratulations!!! I've broke a few bones in my time, it's brutal... you'll get there though, aided by the joy a new baby brings x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Just watching more of her inconsistencies 🙄
The video at the weekend blaiming the 94 yr for having a smoking habit, IN HER OWN HOME., for making her ill..🤦🏼‍♀️ she says she don’t normally do it, But last night she said she’s got her regulars that only she does.🫣🫣🫣

#tattledothegatekeeping
#stopfuckinlying

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Why is she now saying to come in their lives.? She blocks everyone straight off… pointless😂😂😂
Rudi being a dick, join the live… nah mate, fuck off with your stupid gaggle😂😂😂🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
SHAZZA has put the pair of gullible cunts up to it. They wanna hear any of our voices to see if they can recognise us. SHAZZA you are no where near catching us than you was back at the time of the Charity. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake fuck off gonzo court order you getting one on wibble wobble and Shazney to you utter piece of shit all you do is talk utter horse shit trying to put the frighteners on you cunt

Boowoowoo

Omg that bird on the live is a cunt aint she, my god she must be part of the LGBT community cause she can't get far enough up sloshers arse hole

• Haha
  • Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
So much for Richard not wanting to be on TT anymore… Trashbags, ask Spindy poo what she was talking to Rudeboy about last night.😂😂😂😂 they were BOTH calling you make believe.!!!!🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
She would literally have no content if she stopped speaking about Kerry😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Anyone need a size 20 wedding dress 😂😂 be on vinted next week pocket the dosh don't reckon the doughnuts that bought it will get a refund back 🤦‍♀️😂😂 no sympathy my end fools the lot of them.🤦‍♀️
Ole jug ears you'll have to entertain your kids for a night imagine that while slosh bags is crying me a river 😂😂

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
Ffsake I can’t believe these thick cunts in her comments they not watching what we watch fuck me especially after yesterday and the day befores out bursts of venom and hate threats to try and beat people up all with its terminally weak poor poor tungsten heart
And not one of them with a brain cell between them.

'Keep being you sash!! They're all jealous!'
Jealous of a thief, who doesn't have 2 pennies to rub together! aye no bother I' totally jealous 🤣🤣

Also, who the f**k has a hen do when there is no date for the wedding?? Here's what this hen do is. All down to sharon's static caravan where all the guests will supply all the food, drink, bring gifts and not let her put her hand in her pocket ' cause it's her hen do and she's letting us stay in her caravan for free' 🤣🤣

• Haha

jeenyjen

She has been watchin to much Tracey winter or king or whatever her name Videos. She is desperate for the Pip and the blue badge so goes out buying all her reduced food and primark hauls then can’t get out bed for days

• Haha
  • Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
What in the GCSE drama was that video 🤣🤣🤣. She is a smoker isn’t she. Even if she wasn’t in doubt a smokers house - whilst it may smell of smoke - if the person isn’t smoking around her it be fine. She at stink of smoke when she left that be about it. Wants to be in her own. Tricky dickie has done one I think. What a drama 🎭

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
Those 2 fools are going through everything on mrs BBC’s account the nephews they haven’t mentioned wibble wibble seeing who’s commented and blocking that’s why I make no comments any where fucking pair of cunts
---
Exactly what the midlands minger use to do under gonzos orders
---
Fucking things back at its collier row shithole
---
Cunting ironing board I’d flatten it but you can’t flatten something that’s already flat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ironing board if you got run over with a steam roller the only thing that would actually get bigger is those fucking ears 👂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've been sitting on my arse all day at my full time job so just catching up. Did I see right that all those poor fools bought a dress for a wedding that has now been not just postponed but cancelled?? She never bought that dress, I'll put money on it 🤣🤣

Those 2 idiots need to wake up, once again sharon loads the 🔫 and gets others to fire the bullets 🙄

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Do you have a tracking number, my t-shirt hasn't arrived 🤔🤔🤔
I've spoke to the girls in the office, they weren't much help 🙄🙄🙄
I'd like a refund please 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously the care and attention is shocking. Where did rock solid have her apprenticeship- Shazza Towers incorporated 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
What kind of fella sits on there gossiping with a load of divvy women who have never even met the parasite Sharon …telling them tattlers need to be careful if they live in the east of London !!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Twat !!
Bring it on rudi boy - I’m near the east end and in reckon I’d eat you up and spit you out. Rudi boy let’s meet outside the blind beggar that was - I can be there very easily. Oh did I also mention rudi baby I’ve got stacks of mates around there. I used to work on the Bow Road and made a lot of friends. Drop me a line on here my sweetie 🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake the new dick of the week rudi been having his say on wibble wobbles account wibble wobble and poolas weighed in on the knob about what gonzos done makes me laugh how anybody can stick up for scumbag gonzo especially after the ironing board said so what if you robbed a charity so obviously that flat chested Shitcunt knows exactly what she’s done
He lives in the east end so he is “hard” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Twat - not you - him 😜🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha