Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julie1965

VIP Member
So after a very traumatic few days I broke my ankle on Monday morning and became a long awaited nanna this evening…🩷 …..utterly blessed .

• Heart
Reactions: 20

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Truly pathetic actions. I’ve been a cow in the days gone by. Thought was the bees knees blah blah when younger. I’ve shouted my mouth off when I shouldn’t - but the difference is this ……….. I was wrong and not a good look. As time as gone on and I’ve got older I’ve realised it was not my best moments. I would add I’ve never been like SB - nowhere near it - just a gobby younger woman 😫😫🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. But at her age - surely she must stop. All the failed relationship. Failed friendship - doesn’t that speak loud enough. I’m sorry but having wish lists and begging for money - appalling. But it goes to show she has no REAL friends. If I was in need of money to feed myself or family - I have an amazing circle of real friends who would help me straight away. That is how real friends are. I’ve been down and had nothing. I did everything I could to keep my house when I got divorced - and I’m still in it - my current husband - how bad does that sound 🤣🤣🤣🤣 has always said you did amazingly to keep it when you had a toddler and worked the hours you did. I had good family to help with childcare etc. but it was bloody hard. Never went out. Never had new clothes - but we had a lovely house to live it. I remember asking for help with bills from the social or whatever they were - and they said “sell your house and then live off the proceeds “. How is that right. I had worked everyday since I left school and was entitled to nothing. The system is wrong but that is a story for another day. What I’m trying to say is people like us work for her we have. We don’t sit on a platform and spout poor me and expect people to help. It’s disgusting.
Well I’ve not done a Sheebz rant in ages - have a lovely Sunday evening you little bunch of Friday coach waiters 🤣🤣🤣x
---
I was lucky to catch the drama/ can't breathe post it seems....and what a lot of unadulterated pish it was too.

Not only will there be no wedding...there will be no fucken Mexico either!

She never could remember when they were going, did she Richard? 🤪 🤣

Richard, bless him, has fucked off to his Dad's house in Clacton and changed the locks and bank accounts, IF he's not as stupid as he looks!
Has he changed the locks 🔐. Tell me he has 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

poola

VIP Member
For those that missed the live, here's a little snippet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

slosher7777

VIP Member
She’s buying a what now.?? When was this mentioned… sorry I’ve been in the tshirt factory.. sales have been booming since last week🙏🏼😂
She’s found a spare 10 grand in the PayPal account but can’t afford a wedding or a dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 CUNT
---
I remember when it first come on MeetMe giving it the big I am when you’ve got money like me some geezer wrote in the comments your Sharon from Romford borrowed money for your cafe and live in a council drum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Oh dear, The wedding isn’t going too well I see.
Chief Bridesmaid and wedding beglist gift gifter has already done one, says she’s seen the light🙄 See, buying tacky shit was never going to end well was it😐
Now the boring as fuck cnut, Sloshers mate, The ironing board of dreams has now admitted that she’s said things to enable trashbags and not known the facts🙄 Just think of the neglect your kids suffered cos you put a complete strangers lies before your kids🫣🫣
So Annette, looks like it’s your turn to step into the bridesmaids prize, sorry there’s only the choice of 2 dress sizes been ordered and the chance of you fitting in either are pretty damn slim, So it’s off to mountain warehouse for you lovely. Lets hope Dicks Mum, Dad and Sister are ok with you views on disabled and extra needs people… how embarrassing for you🫣🫣

So now there’s a wedding dress, 2 kids bridesmaids dresses, a shit plastic tiara that was “Amazing and her dream one” which now isn’t, all going to end up being flogged off…
Anyone else see this coming, or just us on Tattle🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Did she say “it’s her first valentine “ with someone. I don’t think so GONZO. Jesus your memory is bad 😂😂😂😂
How the fuck does one get to the grand old age of eleventy hundred and it be the first occasion for everyfink? 😂😂😂. I’ve said before she’s been cocked more than John Wayne’s gun. @rocksolidcrew never mind beluga whale, I think sperm whale may be more appropriate. Absolute slag 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Annette didn’t have much to say for herself either did she? When asked if it was her that Poola was talking about she be like “ yeah I think so” 😂😂😂. Him saying people say things they don’t mean on lives. Really Rudeboy? We don’t. Everything I say on here or TikTok I mean because we know the old brass so well we anticipate her every move. 40 threads Rudeboy. Because that’s how much we have on the lying, scamming bitch. 40 threads of receipts. We’re not telling you what to do either. I couldn’t give a fuck what you do. But associating with and defending a devious cunt with a track record like Trasha ain’t a good look.

And if Lugzzzzzz kids are mentioned on here it’s because she’s sat on lives telling them off while she licks Sasha’s arse for hours on end instead of looking after them. So, once again, kindly fuck off 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Watching an old lady in MC Donald’s tongue a raspberry and white chocolate pie has made me nauseous . Does she realise how uncommon and uncouth she is ? Giant beak , hands like spades and a voice like a brick layer . Scamming thief

• Haha

Antispasmodic

Laying into Facts Freaks saying she’d run him over if she saw him in the street … why’s that’s Gonzo ? Because he exposed you for being the lying, scamming thieving cnut that you are?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s posted, there’s no drama apparently she’s unwell because of cleaning a clients house that was a heavy smoker and it’s affected her chest 😆 ffs ! She likes being on her own when she’s ill and that’s the only reason she’s not been on…hmm 🤥 🤥 definitely trouble in paradise

• Haha
  • Heart

kettlekitten

VIP Member
No chance whatsoever!
This has really fucking pissed me off big time!
I have a blue badge and the online application is very extensive, they wanna know what meds you take, how many and what mg they are, so I take 26 a day so you can imagine how long that took me to type, what illnesses you have, how far can you walk without being in pain or being breathless, I have COPD and osteoarthritis in my right knee, so not far at all, I could go on but my point is, what does that cunt have wrong with her that makes her think she’s eligible?

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
OK, so this was interesting.
I popped in to PastaJ's live this evening.
Rudi noticed me enter the room and asked me a few questions.
I answered them.
I was not provocative at all and merely responded to questions that he asked.
I was blocked. 🤡

Here is the comment section of the said live, it is condensed in size to fit the parameters (of 10mb upload) set by Tattle.
As you can hear, Rudi is loving the sound of his own voice 😂
Apparently I'm hiding behind a fake profile which is ironic coming from someone with a profile that has a fake name and depicts a photo of an actor 🙄
Also, he surmises that as a member of this thread on Tattle (a fact that I am proud of I might add!) I am 'generically' responsible for anything written herein. It was at this stage that he proved to me (first hand) what an idiot he is, as surely, by his reasoning, that would mean that as a member of tiktok he is 'generically' responsible for everything said on there????
D'oh! 🤦‍♂️

You can listen to what he says and make your own mind up.
I've certainly decided what I think, and that is that he is a deluded cockwomble 🤣🤣🤣
I think it’s pretty clear that we know he makes a dick of himself when he tries to take over people’s lives. But trying to act hard and make out he’s the next top London gangster… 😂😂😂 Jog on twat.🔔end.!!!
3 days ago he was telling Lugz that him and trashbags were best mates, in real life..🤦🏼‍♀️ then he’s said to spindy poo that he basically wouldn’t trust anything that trashbags says…
Now he’s pissed off that Trashbags brings drama… BUT HERE HE IS.🫣🫣🫣
CLOUT CHASER , and Annette the ableist .. what a pair 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
This has really fucking pissed me off big time!
I have a blue badge and the online application is very extensive, they wanna know what meds you take, how many and what mg they are, so I take 26 a day so you can imagine how long that took me to type, what illnesses you have, how far can you walk without being in pain or being breathless, I have COPD and osteoarthritis in my right knee, so not far at all, I could go on but my point is, what does that cunt have wrong with her that makes her think she’s eligible?
My 80 yr old Dad has defied all odds, cancer, stomach removal, a fall which resulted in a traumatic brain injury that has left brain damage and recently his bowels ruptured which resulted in a sepsis battle & stay in icu on a ventilator - he is very frail and uses a walker to get about-we filled in his blue badge form (he can’t drive anymore but Mum can) gave every piece of evidence including doctors letters and it got turned down 🤷🏼‍♀️ the reason given was he needed extra room for his walker which is not a qualifying reason 🤦🏼‍♀️ they obviously took no notice of the fact he can’t walk more than 10m without resting or the fact his reactions and awareness of danger has been affected by his brain injury. Sorry for the long rant it’s just people like her really fuck me off 😡

• Angry
  • Heart