Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
The original for those that missed it :giggle:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

slosher7777

VIP Member
Fuck me you don’t think the midlands minger took notice when I took the piss about a 9-10 hour round trip to meet the pile of shit and said gonzo wouldn’t do that for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 still waiting for gonzo to go pick up what ever she was picking from near the midlands minger and have a punch 🥊 up from the other week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gonzo won’t Travel no where for no one says it all she won’t put the ironing board up for the hen do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And I don’t remember the midlands mingers grand kids names getting mentioned on here she was told to do what the ironing boards been told go look after them and stop supporting a furlough and charity robbing scumbag cunt

Last edited:

jeenyjen

I would say there’s no way she went into that police station, but she’s gonna say I’m jealous 😂😂😂
Why is she claiming Kerry is wasting the time if social services.. Kerry wasn’t the one to call them.. IT WAS ME.!!!
She ‘Onestly is the biggest dickhead.!!!😂😂😂😂
I’ll send ya of these Trashbags, Thus should get you back to level 10 hundredth and seventy🙈🙈🙈
I’ve lost count of the amount of times the word jealous is used. She said she had therapy. She didn’t and I know for a fact she didn’t because I started seeing a cancer therapist 2 years ago and I still see her. You think and act differently because they show you how you’re behaving. Or how you’re treating people or how people treat you and it makes you think that you need to change and you work with your therapist to do that. You don’t see a therapist once and think oh I’m cured. I actually get stressed watching her now. Between her and cla i think im gonna have to block them and just watch on here what goes on 😂😂

Debs22

VIP Member
Richard The Turd now knows what he is letting himself in for. This will be your life Richard, constant rows, trips to the police station and nutter flying off the handle. RUN RICHARD RUN. Do your parents know what she’s like. They should see the videos of her swearing and threatening people shouldn’t they

jeenyjen

Same. I’m in therapy now. Second session felt brutal. Going right back to my childhood to unpick what has lead me to this point in my life and the reasons behind why I’ve not been able to open up about traumatic events or situations I’ve found myself in. It’s a long, long road to healing. It’s not a one session cures all thing. But tbh someone like her wouldn’t even benefit because she can’t and won’t see any wrong in anything she’s ever done. No accountability. And you also have to be very honest, something she’s not capable of. But for normal people, it can be fantastic ❤
It is hard and you do go back as far as the trauma you remember. My therapist has made me think about things I’d long long forgot about. But you’re right she wouldn’t benefit. She will never see anythin she does wrong and will always blame others. She doesn’t even realise what she says. Like she said in her last post yea you lot always say I didn’t get on with my mum. No you imbecile you told us that all day everyday since the day you came on the app.

By the looks of things they are both fucking evil 👿 cunts
Fiesty is awful, the things she’s done to facts are nothing short of evil. She also had a gfm but with a £150,000 target to buy a house !!! Her and sf would be ultra vile together but the inevitable fallout would be epic 👌🏼 😆

• Wow
  • Heart

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
Every time I see Shazza on her live she always has that grotty fleese set on .. does it ever makes it to the wash basket I wonder ! 🤔🙄

• Haha

Knickerbocker

The woman ain’t got a copper coin to her name and as long as I’ve got a hole in my arse, she never will. Forever champagne (or piss-ecco) tastes on lemonade money.

• Haha

Boowoowoo

She’s posted, there’s no drama apparently she’s unwell because of cleaning a clients house that was a heavy smoker and it’s affected her chest 😆 ffs ! She likes being on her own when she’s ill and that’s the only reason she’s not been on…hmm 🤥 🤥 definitely trouble in paradise
I just watched that, it should have come with a ⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠, or JUMP SCARE WARNING🫣
Aint old Dicky a smoker, surely if it affects her that badly being round him would effect her to??? 🤔
She is really emotional, I definitely reckon dicky has seen the light and found his toes, He will be over here on Tattle soon and riding on the 3pm bus with everyone haha. And also her snozzle👃👃 has 100% got BIGGER,if that could be possible. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Isn’t it just 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's so full of shit 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 that hooter is growing by the minute 🤓🤣 and the crying 🤦‍♀️ please never laughed so much plus the packets of she don't know what she's taking 🤦‍♀️
Dress will be up soon that's a definite
The pensioner has seen the light and thought fuck this drama queen 🫣

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
And what, pray tell, Rudi (as you seem to know so fucking much) would a private detective actually do if they did find out who we are (which they won’t)? Because we’ve done nothing wrong or illegal. Unlike your so called mate who’s up to her fucking neck in lies, scams and thieving. Have a word with yourself you stupid cunt! Giving it large with a load of women on TikTok. You sound like a tit and a stupid fucker. Fuck off 😂😂😂
Love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

slosher7777

VIP Member
Has the video disappeared already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Poolas done for waynette with the I’m smoking a fag video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Would help if I could spell it before the wet behind the big ears ironing board gives me English lessons waynetta but she’s probably asking its leader who I’m smoking a fag waynetta slob is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
I would say there’s no way she went into that police station, but she’s gonna say I’m jealous 😂😂😂
Why is she claiming Kerry is wasting the time if social services.. Kerry wasn’t the one to call them.. IT WAS ME.!!!
She ‘Onestly is the biggest dickhead.!!!😂😂😂😂
I’ll send ya of these Trashbags, Thus should get you back to level 10 hundredth and seventy🙈🙈🙈
Don’t forget she knows who you are and everyone of us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha