Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh that bleep gonzo can’t wait to out the posh twit but she weren’t saying no to that £400 coat the one he never bought her for Xmas
---
We know what it’s going to be about swingers with the ironing board going on about car keys in bowls as if they do that anymore they have hosts houses
---
As it happens gonzo keeps banging on she’s from up north originally she’s definitely gotta be Jimmy saviles love child 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on Shazbsys YouTube, if you want a laugh go watch. The one with Lisa in the live telling Trashbags she’s a liar, never seen lugzzz so quiet, probably cos she was on the scene then🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on Shazbsys YouTube, if you want a laugh go watch. The one with Lisa in the live telling Trashbags she’s a liar, never seen lugzzz so quiet, probably cos she was on the scene then🙈🙈🙈
Shaznie is brilliant. I love all her content x

Want to watch wibble wobble too she’s proper taking the piss out the pile of horse tit on tic toc 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just seen there’s a couple gone to a beautiful wedding Fayre at Chelmsford… that’ll be done in style, with a date of next yr, realistic I think the word is.!!

Gonzos being kind again god does that ironing board bleep need a swift kick
---
Spitting venom mask has slipped again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo who’s a grass what did you say grasses get ?????
---
Gonzo wants a fight hearts suddenly got better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Hasn’t just got banned for violent content has it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wibble wobble is Mrs bbc gonzo your a complete bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Gonzos being kind again god does that ironing board bleep need a swift kick
---
Spitting venom mask has slipped again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo who’s a grass what did you say grasses get ?????
---
Gonzo wants a fight hearts suddenly got better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Hasn’t just got banned for violent content has it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wibble wobble is Mrs bbc gonzo your a complete bleep
Dam, I missed it, who she threatening now 🥊🥊🥊🥊

Reactions: 3
We love wibble wobble
---

Sam payne shazney mrs bbc police time 3pm bus Friday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And she wants all 6 from before to come for her all with her bad heart that’s suddenly got better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ll have to miss the bus this week, but keep me informed.!!✈

• Haha
Gonzos got a busy day today gotta drop heart monitor off clean high end houses organise a fight with 6 people with a heart condition then go Romford police station to do its supergrassing in between eating a couple of McDonald’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ermmmmm.....
Miracle its hearts better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gonzo you bleep you forgotten who wibble wobble is I think you best go see a real doctor about your terminal memory loss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake she’s brave she’s tough Cindy you mug do your stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 protect our leader 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear oh dear oh dear . Has it been banned ?
Well it suddenly went off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s probably off to Romford nick to park in her own parking space as she’s their so much grassing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Bet the WhatsApp group of death is on fire 🔥 this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Notice all the threats she’s not going anywhere they’ve all gotta come for her midlands mingers got a long drive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gonzo thought you had to pick something up in Telford 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t get over mrs bbc is wibble wobble 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gonzo and the ironing board bleep it must be nice to be so well liked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well that’s what happens when you come on to a live public platform and threaten to put up the faces of someone’s grandchildren and then to threaten to beat Mrs BBC up . Kerry has NEVER behaved in such a way . Even that Gollum looking thing in the box shut up because it knew its leader had gone too far .
HEY SHARON Kerry begged to go live with you the other day … you wouldn’t though would you ? So less of the threatening behaviour pls ,
Ugh it thinks it’s something out of rise of the foot soldier .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.