Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeenyjen

The original for those that missed it :giggle:
Aww diddums. She hasn’t been ill due to smoke. If she is a high end cleaner what goes on in her clients house is confidential. If an orgy is goin on she wouldn’t be allowed to mention it.
But I noticed she never mentioned Dick the prick once

• Heart
Reactions: 11

sheebz2212

VIP Member
We all have our faults and we all make mistakes. It’s whether you learn from them that counts. Trasha never does. And never will!
Exactly. I was a horror 🤣🤣🤣. Not really at all. Just thought I was Jack the lad. But as you say you learn from it and it made me a better person. Not that I was ever in her league EVER. I was just a bit of a tinker and thought I knew best. I was the one smoking behind the science block af school. I was that one 🤣🤣🤣. You’d never know it now if you met me. 😅😅😅. But the arrogance and entitlement just makes me mad. And the filters - well that’s a different world. These people that use them all the time have convinced themselves they actually look like that. How weird and sick is that
---
So ill from taking prescribed blood pressure medication, but feels the need to update everyone that a woman who chain smokes and pays trashbags to clean her smelly gaff has caused her to be in bed all weekend🤔
Still no update about the Amazon heart monitor results😂😂😂
The woman’s off her meds surely. That’s gotta be mental ‘elfff
I’m home now from my 1st class ‘Oliday, and 1st class flights.. Tshirt anyone?View attachment 2750614
Got to be a t shirt with “I’m having a fag” 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
What in the GCSE drama was that video 🤣🤣🤣. She is a smoker isn’t she. Even if she wasn’t in doubt a smokers house - whilst it may smell of smoke - if the person isn’t smoking around her it be fine. She at stink of smoke when she left that be about it. Wants to be in her own. Tricky dickie has done one I think. What a drama 🎭
lol… I hope the said person (heavy smoker) isn’t following her on TT…😂😂🙈😂
She is quite the muppet isn’t she..🙈🙈
If she’s ill, stay off TT, no ones messaging her that much that she needs to notify them. Thats what the WhatsApp group of sheep is for.🫣🫣
Funny that she was ill the other weekend and Dick was there at her beck n call with a meal deal from the garage🤮🤮🤮
I wanna be alone, It’s giving me raging lady syndrome…😂😂😂😂
Tomorrows gonna be a manic Monday😂😂🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Someone did! 😉
He needs to take action against her. 😡😡😡
At least she won’t be on TT today as she’s got a full day of work… strange as I thought she only had 1 client in clackerwick🤔
We might be treated to anuva duet infused lunch at Smackhead Ds.. wonderful way to look after your body when you’re pre diabetic, overweight and have a bad ‘Art…

Anyway, back to the T-shirts😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I love them YESSSSSSSSSSSS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Available in all sizes as we are inclusive, And we don’t single anyone out for being a “fat cnut”…cos according to trashbags we’re all jobless fat cnuts who sit around all day..🙈😂

(Actually i am sitting around, by a pool, at my hotel👙) 😘😘

Last edited:
  • Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Rudi absolutely loves Pastor J so that would be a sleepfest....I may opt for the other/both or wooduku :ROFLMAO:
Not one to correct anyone but it is in fact pasta J ! Don’t you know how to say Pastor or something ?
Oh also the two women on live nah from the wozz app group are so thick it’s unbelievable ! What’s happened to the British education system that turns out women like this …. Oh and that moron Rudi no mates

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
So the weddings not cancelled, just postponed, The dinner menu and buffets been sorted and there’s gonna be a free bar for the 80 guests 😂😂😂
And the location of the reception is....🥁🥁🥁.......the back garden!!! only way she'll afford a free bar and she can have her big table filled with the buffet with only quality products from Iceland. Oooh she can even get the hot tub going!! 😂😂

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Was the deluded bint really reminiscing about the fantastic engagement party they had??? :rolleyes: 🤥:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Isn’t the Midlands minger spitting more teeth yesterday she’s fucking a married man twice a week today she’s back being a lesbian that cunt gonzo is fucking brain dead she really does need to be taught a lesson it won’t forget and as for running the fact freaks over I’d of thought that’s a threat to kill which is an instant nicking cause in the eyes of the law a car is a lethal weapon hope someone recorded it

• Heart

Smithy883

VIP Member
I missed it, are you able to elaborate on any of it? 🙏
Sam said Sharon had admitted to the girls that she had taken the PayPal money for raffle tickets, the only money donated was what had been raised on the day, Sharon had laughed about it saying "tattle thick cunts can't prove anything"

Joe had been in touch with Sam behind Sharon's back telling her how evil Sharon was, they were still in contact till Joe sadly passed away.

Sharon has always been on benefits.

The men who paid for the holidays were all clients, she had sex with all them in exchange for the holidays.

Toe gate was simply Sharon walking into the bed frame.

Mason was made up.

Sharon had stayed at the tin hut & had sublet her flat.

Most of Sharon's posts with friends are rehearsed, following a script of what Sharon wants.

Sam who was born with a heart condition herself, had asked Sharon where her heart op scar was, Sharon replied "I've never had heart surgery"

It went on & on, Sam answered questions, mainly people asking how she'd been taken on, "Sharon's a great con woman" which we'd all agree. I believed every word from Sam's mouth, fringe is still questionable ✂✂✂🐿🐿🐿😉😉

• Haha
  • Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I don't sit on my sofa do I?
I haven't been in my lounge for 3 days have I?
I've more money than you haven't I?
I told you to go away other night didn't I?
I've been so ill haven't I?
I don't read tattle do I?

What the fuck is she doing? Why is she getting validation on every question!!
---
Richard tell trashbags she has forgot to cough for quite a few minutes now quick tell her!!
---
Go fund for a 800 quid dress but she's gonna buy a spud van

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Who'd have thunk it? Rudi don't want no drama 🤣 just here for a laugh....can't have a certain person in his lives cos of drama! Laura don't know what's going on but heard bits so fucked off or was ended. It's all too beautiful!

Poor Richard attended his beloved for 10 minutes tonight and was told to fuck off 😂 two seconds after that story Sindy fucked off too, bye, live ended!

Stupid cunts are maybe now being wakened up by the shit load of shite they've been swallowing....one can hope...nope, too stupid!

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Where's the fucken ironing board or the cunt with the wrong thing between his legs RUDI...Where's your leader....where are you..... Where's the fucken wedding dress ....Where's flower girl dresses.....fuck me....Where's the fucken Tiara!!!!

Stressed to fuck here!

• Haha