Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Oh dear… Chief Bridesmaid has gone… but now wants to be everyone’s friend on the bright side… nah NJW, Counsellor extraordinaire. fuck off… you sat in trashbags lives and name called…. WE DONT HAVE SHORT MEMORIES HERE, CHEERS BYEEE 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

julie1965

VIP Member
Come to my home sash I’ll show you how to clean a tap to within an inch of its life and no bog roll is needed .
You’re a fraud you’re a washed up old slag you’re a liar you’re a thief but more than anything you’re disrespectful I hope to god that fella who put a. Few quid in your hand yesterday for showing your enabler’s his home sees the video and never allows you and your fat mate in his home again .

BTW

you’re a cunt .

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
Hiello Guys.
Not been on here for so long but see nothing changes with the old dog ! 🐕
I was quite glad when she left TikTok... I needed the rest lol.
I've Just been catching up ... So I see she's scammed a wedding dress .. Where's the groom 🎩gone ?
And today a miracle has happened and she's no longer at deaths door !

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well. This era is iconic. The complete and utter bullshit that comes from that gob. Trasha, Kerry is way too clever for you. Oh and you’re the fat slag. You’re the one who wastes police time. You’re the one that stirs shit wherever you go. Kerry doesn’t have eleventy thousand ex-friends, she doesn’t have multiple content creators calling her out, she doesn’t have 40 Tattle threads and she certainly doesn’t need you for clout you dumb brass. DVP if you ever do get married to it (big if), then she should walk down the aisle to 🎶 there may be trouble ahead🎶 because that is all she is. Big up Mrs B. Get her!!!!!!

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
And what, pray tell, Rudi (as you seem to know so fucking much) would a private detective actually do if they did find out who we are (which they won’t)? Because we’ve done nothing wrong or illegal. Unlike your so called mate who’s up to her fucking neck in lies, scams and thieving. Have a word with yourself you stupid cunt! Giving it large with a load of women on TikTok. You sound like a tit and a stupid fucker. Fuck off 😂😂😂

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Ang Diamond said there was nothing on her medical records, Ang worked for social services and was trying to get her rehoused on nonexistent medical grounds 🤥🤥🤥
I had a message from our friend Welsh Di today 👋🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😊
She wanted to clarify that it wasn't Ang Diamond trying to help with the rehousing, it was in fact another member of the then 'Whatsapp group' named Brenda.
Brenda did indeed work for Social Services and was trying to help SF get relocated 'on medical grounds'
However, because SF couldn't produce the necessary paperwork. ie: a letter to confirm her 'heart issue', Brenda, quite rightly, was unable to help her further with the application.
This is the reason that SF 'fell out' with Brenda and Brenda subsequently left the group.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Message to you Rudi, message to you Rudi.....she's fucken had ya, hasn't she!

You and Lugz and all the stupid bastards who paid for her wedding dress and fuck knows what else off it's wish list!

Richard is gone! I actually doubt there was a real bona fide relationship there anyway!

I want to be alone, she's no fucken Greta Garbo ffs!

Rudi is a fucken 🔔 end!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Truly pathetic actions. I’ve been a cow in the days gone by. Thought was the bees knees blah blah when younger. I’ve shouted my mouth off when I shouldn’t - but the difference is this ……….. I was wrong and not a good look. As time as gone on and I’ve got older I’ve realised it was not my best moments. I would add I’ve never been like SB - nowhere near it - just a gobby younger woman 😫😫🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. But at her age - surely she must stop. All the failed relationship. Failed friendship - doesn’t that speak loud enough. I’m sorry but having wish lists and begging for money - appalling. But it goes to show she has no REAL friends. If I was in need of money to feed myself or family - I have an amazing circle of real friends who would help me straight away. That is how real friends are. I’ve been down and had nothing. I did everything I could to keep my house when I got divorced - and I’m still in it - my current husband - how bad does that sound 🤣🤣🤣🤣 has always said you did amazingly to keep it when you had a toddler and worked the hours you did. I had good family to help with childcare etc. but it was bloody hard. Never went out. Never had new clothes - but we had a lovely house to live it. I remember asking for help with bills from the social or whatever they were - and they said “sell your house and then live off the proceeds “. How is that right. I had worked everyday since I left school and was entitled to nothing. The system is wrong but that is a story for another day. What I’m trying to say is people like us work for her we have. We don’t sit on a platform and spout poor me and expect people to help. It’s disgusting.
Well I’ve not done a Sheebz rant in ages - have a lovely Sunday evening you little bunch of Friday coach waiters 🤣🤣🤣x
---

Has he changed the locks 🔐. Tell me he has 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Proud of you love.!!!

Attachments

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Waynette slob I’m smoking a fag is probably not well cause it’s ate all the fucking ponced sweediess for its fucking wedding cart that’s not happening 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And probably more Easter 🐣 eggs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She's so full of shit 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 that hooter is growing by the minute 🤓🤣 and the crying 🤦‍♀️ please never laughed so much plus the packets of she don't know what she's taking 🤦‍♀️
Dress will be up soon that's a definite
The pensioner has seen the light and thought fuck this drama queen 🫣
And she’s upset 😢 his took his fags with him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And I’ll say it for the millionth time when you thought it couldn’t make itself look a bigger cunt than it is she does hands down everytime All the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

poola

VIP Member
The actual audacity of some people 😲
I present to you the 'real' Loopy-Lou, just in case you don't recognise her from her profile pic :oops::rolleyes:🧐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

poola

VIP Member
Isn’t the Midlands minger spitting more teeth yesterday she’s fucking a married man twice a week today she’s back being a lesbian that cunt gonzo is fucking brain dead she really does need to be taught a lesson it won’t forget and as for running the fact freaks over I’d of thought that’s a threat to kill which is an instant nicking cause in the eyes of the law a car is a lethal weapon hope someone recorded it
Someone did! 😉

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Smithy883

VIP Member
Sam Payne what can I say
The live brilliant
Secrets
Lies
Thefts
Benefit fraud
Charity THEFT confirmed
PayPal donations missing
Made to pay back the 💰💰💰
Sex with punters
Sub letting the 💩💩 flat
False ID
Mason never existed
Heart attack, never happened
Heart surgery, never happened

I loved it
We even conversed, thanks for that🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
That Rudeboy just loves the sound of his own voice. I nearly pissed when he said Laura was wet behind the ears 😂😂😂. Reservoirs across the country will be empty! He sits on lives, no one can get a word in sideways while he mansplains everything and says because Sasha hasn’t done any wrong to him, he likes her. Well Rudi, Myra Hindley did nothing wrong to me but I still wouldn’t want to be her mate! Get what I’m saying ya thick cunt? And as for us hiding, says he with a profile pic of Dr Who and a fake name 😂😂😂😂😂. You couldn’t make it up!

• Haha

Antispasmodic

She keeps saying ‘but I’m not a mother/never had kids’ - exactly so shut the fuck up you have no clue what you’re talking about Gonzo you first grade cnut

• Angry

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Biggest laugh of the night is Sloshers mate, ironing board was in the box with Pasta J, she’s literally bottled it when poola arrived🙈🙈🙈
Where’s this big brave bold arse girl now then without her leader🤡🤡🤡🤡🫦

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
I personally think they should kiss and make up and gonzo should let mrs bbc make her wedding cake and fill the fucking thing with dog food and horse shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow