Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knickerbocker

It’s that voice when you call into work to tell your boss that you’re poorly. Maybe she needs an Uncle Albert to call in “sorry I can’t come in, I’ve got a belly ache, might be a bit egg bound” 🎭 #rodney #onlyfoolsandhorses

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I’ve lost count of the amount of times the word jealous is used. She said she had therapy. She didn’t and I know for a fact she didn’t because I started seeing a cancer therapist 2 years ago and I still see her. You think and act differently because they show you how you’re behaving. Or how you’re treating people or how people treat you and it makes you think that you need to change and you work with your therapist to do that. You don’t see a therapist once and think oh I’m cured. I actually get stressed watching her now. Between her and cla i think im gonna have to block them and just watch on here what goes on 😂😂
Same. I’m in therapy now. Second session felt brutal. Going right back to my childhood to unpick what has lead me to this point in my life and the reasons behind why I’ve not been able to open up about traumatic events or situations I’ve found myself in. It’s a long, long road to healing. It’s not a one session cures all thing. But tbh someone like her wouldn’t even benefit because she can’t and won’t see any wrong in anything she’s ever done. No accountability. And you also have to be very honest, something she’s not capable of. But for normal people, it can be fantastic ❤

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
She’s so jealous of Mrs BBC . Nice house ,
Lovely holidays , cooks beautiful food , has children . More than all that she has class .
Sharon you’re obsessed with Kerry . Are u okay hun ?

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
You can just imagine the WhatsApp group of death if that dick the ironing boards been on here they are all taking the piss out your video and that cunt slosher 7777 is calling you waynetta slob I’m smoking a fag and poolas put a video of you smoking one and mixed it in with your sickness vid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
I tell you what she needs to be arrested for - crimes against the English language and grammar🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🙄. Can she actually pronounce words - okay then PASTA 🍝 JOHN 😜😜😜. I need to stop now as I’m even laughing at my own jokes 😝😝😝

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
OK, so this was interesting.
I popped in to PastaJ's live this evening.
Rudi noticed me enter the room and asked me a few questions.
I answered them.
I was not provocative at all and merely responded to questions that he asked.
I was blocked. 🤡

Here is the comment section of the said live, it is condensed in size to fit the parameters (of 10mb upload) set by Tattle.
As you can hear, Rudi is loving the sound of his own voice 😂
Apparently I'm hiding behind a fake profile which is ironic coming from someone with a profile that has a fake name and depicts a photo of an actor 🙄
Also, he surmises that as a member of this thread on Tattle (a fact that I am proud of I might add!) I am 'generically' responsible for anything written herein. It was at this stage that he proved to me (first hand) what an idiot he is, as surely, by his reasoning, that would mean that as a member of tiktok he is 'generically' responsible for everything said on there????
D'oh! 🤦‍♂️

You can listen to what he says and make your own mind up.
I've certainly decided what I think, and that is that he is a deluded cockwomble 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Has the video disappeared already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Poolas done for waynette with the I’m smoking a fag video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Would help if I could spell it before the wet behind the big ears ironing board gives me English lessons waynetta but she’s probably asking its leader who I’m smoking a fag waynetta slob is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poof just like magic the cry me a river I'm having an art attack has gone 🤣🤣 Walter mitty at its finest 🤦‍♀️
She never ceases to make me laugh rotten old trout 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Imagine donating to the collier Row clown and then being blocked . Dragged up that one

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I can quite confidently say....she's rattled....I can go further....she's shitting herself, that's the truth!

She's sorry she messed with Mrs bc. She'd give anything for Mrs bc to go away and us clampits too....nah, not gonna happen 😂

This is the best!

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Awww bless, All that faff about going back to the drs for her results on Friday last week. Then she said she was at the drs again on Friday cos of the woman who chain smokes in her own home🙈 but didn’t think to ask about her results then No.?
You silly billy Trashbags, good job we note all your lies appointments here for you. aye.?
Any news on the products being launched yet, I’m ready and waiting for my Argonnnnn golllldddd bergamont and fag ash hand cream… thought it was 18th Jan🤷🏼‍♀️
Although I’m still waiting for the men’s range from 2020 never🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
So are we thinking that the greedy money grabbing fat slob is buying a spud vab because there is a creator on TikTok called Spud man and he has queues miles and miles long, but the difference between him and her is their attitude me personally I wouldn’t want to be served by her it’ll be another white elephant. She seems to buy things or aim to do things it’ll last one or two weeks if that and then she’s moved onto something else she is an absolute liability.
She’s buying a what now.?? When was this mentioned… sorry I’ve been in the tshirt factory.. sales have been booming since last week🙏🏼😂

• Haha

Guyana1976

VIP Member
She’s posted, there’s no drama apparently she’s unwell because of cleaning a clients house that was a heavy smoker and it’s affected her chest 😆 ffs ! She likes being on her own when she’s ill and that’s the only reason she’s not been on…hmm 🤥 🤥 definitely trouble in paradise
I'm sure I saw a video of her asking Richard for a ciggie? This woman us so fecking predictable

• Haha
  • Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I'll take a Grey white in a size 20 please, that I'd obvs need to get altered to a 12 :rolleyes:

Also, do you offer Klarna?
Ahhh yeah, all methods of payment taken. Can always dip into the GFM if Januneverending has made you stretch to TobyCarvery or takeaways 657 nights. Week…😏👀
Managed to get you a matching summer top for her in doors… that way you can walk Clackerwick in style😎☀🌞
---
can i have a tshirt i want same size as sashsas wedding dress does it come with supports i fancy taking kids camping
Yeah, no probs for you Saddove. Only came in. 5XL but should shrink in the washage 😎

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

saddove

So are we thinking that the greedy money grabbing fat slob is buying a spud vab because there is a creator on TikTok called Spud man and he has queues miles and miles long, but the difference between him and her is their attitude me personally I wouldn’t want to be served by her it’ll be another white elephant. She seems to buy things or aim to do things it’ll last one or two weeks if that and then she’s moved onto something else she is an absolute liability.
will she wrap them in toilet paper lol

and as somebody who has eaten her food ...no thanks never again !!!

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
I won’t be on tic tok for a week one day later what an absolute cunt the deflection the deflection waynetta will be smoking a fag later 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a cunt

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Anyone else thinks she’s heading for a mewldown.? She’s missing her friends from her lives, Rudeboy is slagging her off and kidnapping spindy poo and flannel 🙈 the ironing board will be disposable this week as it’s half term so business as usual🫣🫣
Chief bridesmaid NJW is spilling the beans under her bogus name of poochie and saying she’s dumped Dick😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha