Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on tt, that Spindy Lou is a right case… uploading a video for clout saying “tried to £nd my life over a month ago, didn’t succeed”… while having “Mentalhealthmatters” hashtagged on her videos… shame she wasn’t thinking about the mental health of those the other day when happily fat shaming others on the app with that cnut Trasha.
All the while Mickey Mouse ears was denying to know who she was talking about… even though she had fat shamed her own child the previous days.!!🤬🤬🤬
Shocking behaviour from a mother of 2 young kids.
Not sure if Spindy has kids, hope not, what a tit show she is.🙈🙈🙈
Scum like them should be sterilised at birth so they don’t breed !!
---
They won’t catch you on a bogus account… I’ve been doing it for weeks, Ask a few questions and she’s happy to answer them… F I C K 😂😂😂
Same here. I’m always there TRASH always on your lives lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A few more adjustments to the beglist…. Waiting for people to kit out her garage now so she can sell her tit products from it🙈🙈

she’s up and advertising Dance party Fridays.. it’s giving me Flames Dating again😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
So I take it then that these 2 latest scumbags are doing a midlands minger special going round seeing who’s commented on posts going against their leader then blocking them don’t know how Jabba the Hutt manages to get these brain dead fools to do her dirty work
I went on their live lastnight. I was asked my age so I told them. Then she said its coz we are getting lots of trolls. I said how can you tell because no one has said anythin untoward. Then someone came in the live and said made up name block I said how can you block someone for a made up name. They are all made up. They actually spouted off 💩 and just kept sayin we will let Sash know in the Whats app. What are you guys running tik tok. They think they are in some Mafia show and slosher is the godfather.

• Haha
I went on their live lastnight. I was asked my age so I told them. Then she said its coz we are getting lots of trolls. I said how can you tell because no one has said anythin untoward. Then someone came in the live and said made up name block I said how can you block someone for a made up name. They are all made up. They actually spouted off 💩 and just kept sayin we will let Sash know in the Whats app. What are you guys running tik tok. They think they are in some Mafia show and slosher is the godfather.
I reckon they think it’s their full time job now being her mods…🙈🙈
What a time to be alive, Playing fiddle to a charity robbing scammer… I’m waiting for this Spindy Lou to say she was a best friend last time round🤡🤡🤡 and she’s been here since Trashbags 1st came on TT😂😂😂
she sends a speedy WhatsApp telling them to get online and agree with her or else😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My day off (from the social office 😝) today. Hope she delivers the goods, could do with a laugh.. this week’s been crap with one thing and another 😤. The dire dance party’s on the horizon isn’t it, hopefully she’ll be on flogging that 🙃. My cousin lives extremely close to where it’s held, I’m sooo tempted 🥳

• Haha
You have to ask yourself what do these wankers bring to the table, the answer is absolutely nothing. They are all a drain to society . Stop all their benefits and see them how they spend their days. GO GET A REAL JOB , YOU ARE ALL LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING SCUM !!!

• Heart
bleeping ironing board big eared bleep can’t stay off here can you silly little bleep go look after those kids you bleeping lowlife
---
Ffsake it’s the fat slag convention

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone needs to ask strawbs her black follower if she is “coloured “ . How will she take it eh ? Honestly how blind that she doesn’t realise she is idolising a racist . For anyone not understanding why I say this , Sharon refers to black people as coloured and doesn’t understand why this is completely wrong .

• Angry
She’s bleeping delusional it’s like a bouncing bomb 💣 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nearly spat me cuppa out when I heard that 🤣🤣 size 14 my arse
We're all fat c@@ts apparently 🤷‍♀️
I'm 5ft and 7 half stone they no duck all about anyone 🤦‍♀️ but I do have lovely little ears 🤣 no jug ears on me Laura 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wedding postponed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I’ve missed something obvs . Let me guess , personal reasons only she and the lap dogs know ! In other words can’t afford wedding and only have a sample dress covered in other women’s perfume and fake tan , that she can’t afford to get tailored , and some cheap old tat off Amazon . She doesn’t have enough beg time on GFM to get what she wants hence the delay . If she got married soon all she could manage would be a dirty ol boozer on Jaywick for a reception so come on gewls dig deep poor Sharon needs your hard earned money to help her aaaaaaaaaht 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Should be called breakfast chat with the fat slags and an ironing board 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ark at this bleep grassing gonzo you bleeping old Shitcunt your the biggest grass going constantly at the police 👮 station you lowlife

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffsake you ironing board bleep going on about being at the spa star wars characters your on ones live Jabba the Hutt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What time does this lump start work? By time she's ready she'll be stopping for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gonzo you bleep girls working for you that like the ones in the office for the beauty products 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.