Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has no value to them… most they would offer her is £16-£18k. 😂😂😂😂
Can’t be many looking to buy tin huts in the winter months- if DVP was any kind of salesman wouldn’t he know that? Not unless she is desperate for the cash 🤔😂🤡
#nomoneyforsitefees

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See this Welsh cnut is still trying to stay relevant 🤡🤡🤡
duck off lisa, Nobody cares what clothes you and your trashy family wear,no one cares what you’ve got from playschool…Probably bloody inbreds and share Ducati Wayne 🤢🤢🤢
Her!!! Is that thing still kicking around, and trying to be relevant 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her!!! Is that thing still kicking around, and trying to be relevant 😡
Yeah, still butting her ugly head in, We don’t acknowledge her on TT, and her little fantasy stories😂😂😂
---
Can’t be many looking to buy tin huts in the winter months- if DVP was any kind of salesman wouldn’t he know that? Not unless she is desperate for the cash 🤔😂🤡
#nomoneyforsitefees
They will be trying hard to earn their commission before the new season starts. He only seems to work part time anyway, Helping her in the tin hut yesterday and then went home🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
See this Welsh cnut is still trying to stay relevant 🤡🤡🤡
duck off lisa, Nobody cares what clothes you and your trashy family wear,no one cares what you’ve got from playschool…Probably bloody inbreds and share Ducati Wayne 🤢🤢🤢
OMG those comments from WW though. How sad. “Hey Kerry, look at me , Kerry Kerry, I’m here trying to be relevant, please acknowledge me I wanna be your friend “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Sorry but THAT is NOT a lodge! It doesn’t even have decking !
---

I had a much nicer one than that and I was offered £10,000
I’m wondering when she’ll decide it’s gewwwlllzzzz night only on Friday for dance party and sack him off😂😂😂

• Haha
Shazney keeps banging the you tube videos out im surprised Jabba the Hutt hasn’t started on her only mrs bbc seems to get it and us as she knows who we are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ear holes is on a live with someone called Sindy_lou (with a massive 7 people) trying to police tiktok and listing people who come into Sloshers lives. Let’s just say investigation isn’t her strong point. I can’t cope with the sycophantic fawning over Slosher 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ear holes is on a live with someone called Sindy_lou (with a massive 7 people) trying to police tiktok and listing people who come into Sloshers lives. Let’s just say investigation isn’t her strong point. I can’t cope with the sycophantic fawning over Slosher 🤮
Just shows the mentality of these followers. Nothing between those massive great big ole lugholes. LAURA, do you have to be careful when it’s windy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s why I sit outside looking in not actually going in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay am I packing a bag for the popo on Friday at 3pm or am I going Chigwell for a dance party 💃. Someone tell me as I need to prepare. I need to know what filter I’m using so I look flawless with no wrinkles or chins and what black leggings I’m wearing with a black jumper or white t shirt 😜😜 and will we be running up hills in our leebotons 🙄🙄. Someone tell me please 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just catching up on tt, that Spindy Lou is a right case… uploading a video for clout saying “tried to £nd my life over a month ago, didn’t succeed”… while having “Mentalhealthmatters” hashtagged on her videos… shame she wasn’t thinking about the mental health of those the other day when happily fat shaming others on the app with that cnut Trasha.
All the while Mickey Mouse ears was denying to know who she was talking about… even though she had fat shamed her own child the previous days.!!🤬🤬🤬
Shocking behaviour from a mother of 2 young kids.
Not sure if Spindy has kids, hope not, what a tit show she is.🙈🙈🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So I take it then that these 2 latest scumbags are doing a midlands minger special going round seeing who’s commented on posts going against their leader then blocking them don’t know how Jabba the Hutt manages to get these brain dead fools to do her dirty work

I can’t wait to see how she gets on with an 11.5 hr flight with Rich👀🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
She’s going hate it, if she’s travelled all over but only been as far as Turkey/spain/lansagrotty😂😂😂
Can see it all kicking off like it did with Steve McManus and then hey presto..Wedding off🤷🏼‍♀️🫣😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay am I packing a bag for the popo on Friday at 3pm or am I going Chigwell for a dance party 💃. Someone tell me as I need to prepare. I need to know what filter I’m using so I look flawless with no wrinkles or chins and what black leggings I’m wearing with a black jumper or white t shirt 😜😜 and will we be running up hills in our leebotons 🙄🙄. Someone tell me please 🤣🤣🤣
I’m off to hunt for a floral frock from the 80’s
Wish me luck 🍀 👍

• Haha
100% always watch from afar 😂 - they were actually talking a register of people who go in Slosher’s lives. Sad fuckwits.
They won’t catch you on a bogus account… I’ve been doing it for weeks, Ask a few questions and she’s happy to answer them… F I C K 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.