Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RUexcited

Chatty Member
The liar saying she bought her Chanel perfume . That other old bloke Mark bought it for her ! Blatant lie … again ! She can’t afford anything of any quality herself it’s all from desperate fat old men

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Debs22

VIP Member
Looks like the family has finally had enough.
A time when a grandson should be grieving the loss of his grandmother not defending his family name, shame on you Sharryn.
All the family together, the mother, the sister & the last mug that was marrying it
Bless that poor lad and his family at this sad time having to deal with that nasty Cnut as well.

• Heart

jeenyjen

If she has already said yes to the dress why is she going back to try on another dress. Also how has she started a go fund me to pay for her wedding dress. I’m just totally bewildered that people actually donate for this and she has had 3 parcels today. 2 of them a bridesmaid dress. If you can’t afford a wedding why not just go to a registry office and do it and go for a meal. You’re both In Your 60’s you don’t need a big flash wedding. Especially one you can’t afford and you’re expecting the general public to pay for.

I
Actually speechless that their is so many people that are drawn in by this utter shite

Attachments

• Heart

Knickerbocker

So she is actually using her mother’s death to her advantage regarding the wedding date being changed and not paying for her dress. What venue and dress shop is that flexible?!

I thought her mum passing wasn’t affecting her!
Why can’t these people see her for the lying scammer that she is. I wouldn’t trust her around the pick and mix in Woolworths.

• Angry

MrsCringe

That video has cringe written all over it 🤣🤣
---

Uptil now she has constantly maintained that she hadn't spoken to her sister for 11 years yet in that video she's now saying her sister was in her cafe every day poncing food 🤔 make it make sense 🤦‍♀️ she wants them to fuck off because she knows that they're gonna pick holes in all her stories. To be a good liar ya gotta have a good memory... something she ain't got 🤥🤥
exactly I’m starting to wonder if she has amnesia! Conky shonk no gooding cunt. Laura what a fucking mug sitting there on lives bigging her up instead of attending to her kiddos! Conky shonk saying aunty Sasha she hates kids! Cunt frothing moron!

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Her cousin just got herself blocked from Kerry’s live… silly billy
Spill 😂😂😂. Work have the cheek to expect me to work and not watch TT lives 🤬
---
Managed to pop in Mrs B’s live for a few mins. Lovely as usual. Better get some work done now or I might end up on benefits with a Kleaning Kompany 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Please make it make sense how my knowing before her is my fault exactly?

As for outing my ex, maybe the twisted information he gave to Gonzo hadn't been outed on tiktok then I would never have mentioned him. He and i have not spoken in nigh on 4 years since my son went to live with him. Funny that I'm such a nasty cunt that up until then we were still very close, came round 3 plus times a week lol also he told me stories of what Gzo was upto. Isn't it strange how that friendship ended all because he had to look after one of his kids interrupted his lifestyle. I can't stand the man and wanted nothing more to do with him. But when someone starts telling untrue stories then it's time to return the favour and tell facts. Eod I have nothing to prove. I won't lise any sleep over this however I will not let her gey away with constantly doxxing me. I have a young child at home and doxxing my address is a safety issue! Fact!!

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
If this two bob fuck up of a wedding actually does go through wonder how many will go under the bus probably be a new bridegroom by September October November December 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And what year 2030🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t wait to hear in June that she’s been single for 8646 yrs and not had sexual encounters ever in her living (dreaming) life🙈🙈
I give it to the end of JanuNEVER until something kicks off, of course it won’t be her fault cos she’s never wrong🤡🤡
Thanks @poola for thread, It’s gonna be a rollercoaster of a year in Bucks Fizz 🥳🎉🎶🎤🎵

• Haha
  • Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Imagine, Just imagine that you take someone with you to buy a dress, that you have never met before in your life… only on TT.
Then imagine wanting the dress but not having anywhere to keep it until your big day.
Imagine then saying that you could keep it at your in laws house, BUT HES GOT A DISABLED SISTER.🙈
Imagine the new friend, that not only is it the 1st time meeting her, but she’s never met the in laws, the groom… or said disabled sister… to just say… YEAH, YOU DONT WANT IT RUINED.😱😱😱😱😱😱

And this ladies and gentlebitches is the sort of enablers she loves to have around her🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Edited because I had to crop it, And before anyone says it’s not her… you know it is!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

slosher7777

VIP Member
Gonzo you cunt how many have gone under your bus you even tried to put the midlands minger among us trying to find out who we are trouble is you’ve upset so many people with all your wrong doings you haven’t a clue who we are apart from our lady tosh and now your getting a taste of your own medicine hence you’ve now gone loopy your not in control 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And gonzo the biggest laugh is we don’t know who each other are on here you thick cunt we are here because of all your wrong doings you sent us all here when we started calling all your lies out when we got blocked so it’s all your own fault you narcissist robbing thieving no good scumbag poncing cunt

Last edited:

Feline

VIP Member
Fuck me nephew’s got a new video up with storm troopers wonder where the emperor is and it’s side kick lord ironing board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don’t you just love it when it’s getting a taste of its own medicine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know what makes me laugh as you OG’s know she dissapeared off TT … then returned slagging Dick off?! Then week later there back together! Well could imagine how many would have been at the wedding if she hadnt of returned?😂🤭 and all the wedding stuff she put on her wish list for her enablers to buy! Make it make sense sassshhhhha! Oh and the gofund me! Fackfreat done another deep dive on her and she dont like it😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Terrible crime that is coke over her car silly cunt not heard of a bucket and sponge considering it does high end cleaning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ironing boards been folded up and put away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
So it’s going police must be reporting it’s sister and nephew mrs bbc factfreak its cousin wibble wobble Shazney the midlands minger and the whole of tattle has the copper got any brains to say its obviously you considering tattle is full of its ex mates and she knows everyone of us lot of wrong people getting arrested 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just Waiting the next upload in the morning saying she went to the police station and they took statements and she took 9656645688 pages of screenshots as evidence, Cos the police are going to look through all them🫣🫣

I think out of this I just feel for Richard’s family, she’s already said to him not to tell them about her mums death, She’s been vile about Richard’s non verbal disabled sister , who has just been given head bridesmaid👀🫣
How embarrassing that your new bride is not only racist, Abliest and a con woman, She’s also lying to you🤡🤡🤡

Debs22

VIP Member
Nexxxtttttt…..🙈🙈🙈🙈
Slaaaagggggg!!!
---
Someone please buy the fucking Ponce it’s wedding dress …..just think you’ll get the invite to the wedding of the century.

🍾🍾🙄🙄
Funnily enough I was going thro a load of Tat as just moved house and I found my wedding dress, was gonna offer it up but then remembered how huge it has got , she wouldn’t get one leg thro it let alone that massive gut of hers. So I gave it to a hospice charity that raise money and actually hand it over UNLIKE THIS THIEVING CNUT !!

• Haha