Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debs22

VIP Member
Gonzo allegedly caused dramas with the family demanding jewellery that she claimed was left to her 🤷🏽‍♀️ SP also said that the lady was scared of Gonzo and was begging SP to walk away because she was dangerous. She won't post the voice notes out of respect for Jo. Personally I think she should. Eod it would prove that even her closest so called friends knew she was a wrongun. Just a shame that Jo isn't here to defend herself. Like I said previously though.... Gonzo herself mentioned Jo first as a way to make MrsB look bad. If ya got receipts then show em I say.
What’s with £32,000 as well. I don’t understand that part that Sam has mentioned. Any ideas anyone x

Reactions: 2

slosher7777

VIP Member
Let’s just see if anyone else donates, hopefully people have seen the dim light🤡🤡
Ffsake it’s donating the dress after it’s used it I still want to know if it’s the same dress was 2.5 -3 grand yesterday now it’s £800 today fucking constant horse shit 💩

Reactions: 2

jeenyjen

I’m confused I thought she was back at her own place and if she is still in clacton is she commuting to Romford. I know it’s not too far we used to live in Leigh on sea and my SIL had a caravan at valley farm and my kids would spend whole summers with her and I’d come back and forward so I know it’s not to long a drive. But I’m just confused now coz I thought 1 video was her lyin in her own bed and in her own living room then she is in his kitchen. 🤥🤥

Reactions: 1

Knickerbocker

Imagine, Just imagine that you take someone with you to buy a dress, that you have never met before in your life… only on TT.
Then imagine wanting the dress but not having anywhere to keep it until your big day.
Imagine then saying that you could keep it at your in laws house, BUT HES GOT A DISABLED SISTER.🙈
Imagine the new friend, that not only is it the 1st time meeting her, but she’s never met the in laws, the groom… or said disabled sister… to just say… YEAH, YOU DONT WANT IT RUINED.😱😱😱😱😱😱

And this ladies and gentlebitches is the sort of enablers she loves to have around her🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Edited because I had to crop it, And before anyone says it’s not her… you know it is!!!!
Is that the “best friend” Annette from TT saying that?

Reactions: 1

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I think I’m in the shit here so far I’ve had the midlands minger and the Welsh wanker want to beat me up now we have a sad prick the ironing board giving it and Im in trouble with dick van prick and his new bride the child catcher 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What have I missed, why are you in trouble with DVP.?😂😂😂