Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

confusedmumma

How can you take a wedding dress from the shop, that clearly needs altering, was held at the back with a clips!! You have more than one fitting and collect nearer the date!! Really doesn’t make any sense 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

poola

VIP Member
How can you take a wedding dress from the shop, that clearly needs altering, was held at the back with a clips!! You have more than one fitting and collect nearer the date!! Really doesn’t make any sense 🤷‍♀️
Welcome to the world of Trasha Fontain... nothing makes sense here, not even the spelling and pronunciation of her fake surname 😂

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Imagine being English and being born here yet you can’t speak English ! She has no command of the language at all . It’s giving Jeremy Kyle , it’s giving Katherine Tate nan . Visually it’s giving Hagrid

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
New Thread suggestion:
#39, Gewwwllllzzzzz see you on Friday, No money, no problem. There’s Go Fund Me 😂🫣🚎

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Thinking it needs spelling out very simply for the brain dead followers so here we go !! The Charity event and collecting money was long before Mrs B cakes was on the scene, are you dick heads with me so far. Good let’s continue , Sharon Brotherton was having money sent to her personal PayPal account (NOT THE BUCKETS) and not an account with the charities name on, people like you were sending her money, money which she kept for herself and didn’t pass onto the charity for TERMINALLY ILL CHILDREN. She also withheld Easter Eggs and other auction items that were sent to her. One of which use to hang on her wall. Another was an innocent lady paid her a lot of money to use her caravan , the money for that was meant to have gone to the charity. IT DIDNT and the poor lady NEVER GOT HER HOLIDAY EITHER, there’s the FOOD BANK that NEVER RECEIVED THEIR DONATIONS and many many more things happened. Mrs B came along after the Charity Event and like many of us were drawn in, she even stuck up for the thieving Cnut until like many of us saw thro the lies. They fell out I believe because Sharon threw her close friend Nikki under the bus because Niki was seeing thro the lies and Mrs B wouldn’t go against Nikki like Sharon was hoping. Then the rest is out there on the internet. Sharon thought she could belittle and divulge information like she has done to each past friend but she didn’t reckon for the force of Mrs B and the rest of us. SHE IS A KNOWN SCAMMER, SHE WILL USE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY CAUSE THATS HOW SHE HAS ALWAYS LIVED!!! You’ve been warned. HAVE I MADE THIS SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU BRAIN DEAD TWATS TO SEE WHAT SHE IS LIKE !!! She was called in and questions many times by the POLICE , she wasn’t charged, but she agreed to pay back the charity the money she WITHHELD from them. NOW GO SHOVE THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT

Last edited:
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
For those that missed it, during Trasha's live this morning, MrsBBC joined the chat on an account called Just..Jayne, (this was due to her own accounts being blocked and obviously, if she had tried to enter using her 'real name' then she would have been blocked immediately before being able to type anything)
Kerry did all she could to persuade Trasha that she was indeed MrsBBC and that she would very much like the opportunity to 'have a chat'.
It's clear to see the utter panic that entailed.
For all of her bravado, it was so very obvious to see, that Trasha did, in fact, 'shit her pants!' :poop:
Nugz (being the little weasel that she is) pissed off half way through 🏃‍♀️💨
And Mason muted himself 🤐
Bravo you magnificent three, Bravo!!!

Trasha did try to salvage some self respect at the end (but failed miserably) by inviting MrsBBC to phone her, but as she has said many many times since her return, she's "ad ta change meee number" so that's an impossibility right?

So, for your viewing pleasure I present 'I like to act all tough but I'm a bit of a shit cunt really' 😂😂😂

#greatworkmrsb
#anothergooddayintheoffice
#thislivehasbeendiscontinued

Attachments

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Can remember the children’s home but can’t remember why it fell out with Niki and what started the war with bbc gonzo your one big fat lying 🤥 thieving cunt
---
Ffsake get ready for the dawn raids by the old bill 👮 is their a court big enough to put everyone in might as wel trial us at the same time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jeenyjen

Make it make sense sasha! Yesterday u wanted 3grand for wedding dress?! Yet last week u said u had brought one? Then today u said u was going wedding dress shoping and then in next breath u said the lady from wedding shop was making u take the dress but u got no where to store it? - sure all ur so called enablers ooopsy means friends could store it till april? Then looked at go fund me and now its gone gone down to £899… so u talking shit as per usual and are on beg?
Anyway im off to count my savings! 🖕
She said in her live today if the dress was £1500 she could afford that at a push. So if the dress is even cheaper why hasn’t she taken the go fund me down. Coz she is a greedy fat lazy poncing tart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
To all the desperate for friends followers of this charlatan just remember she has stated she will pay hundreds for an injunction (she won’t ) yet won’t pay for her own wedding dress . She has booked a holiday to Cancun , yet won’t pay for its own wedding dress . She and the old boy have bought a car recently , yet she wants strangers to pay for a dress that is going up and down in price daily . She is living in a council flat yet not living there half the time (illegal ) she has stated she HATED her mother and is not bothered she has died yet is turning on the tears so people PAY FOR HER WEDDING DRESS ! Wake up you morons .

• Haha
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Hi witches long time no see, I’ve not been keeping up on slasher, I thought she’d gone and that was the end of her. But someone nodded to me she was back. So I had a look, I see she’s come back but worse, if that’s at all possible.
And that Welsh nob head now licking arse, I remember when she sent me some awful messages, stating she knew where I lived, who my son was and that my partner (now husband) was shagging everyone. And that she may ‘bump’ into me. So excuse me if I don’t believe a word she says.
Im interested to see how Sasha is going to wriggle out of this shit storm, I feel this time she may of met her match, and I’m here for it.
I guess we will have to dust off the popomobile and put some fuel in the tank.

hope everyone is well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

poola

VIP Member
I'm still wondering if, when Trasha first saw Richard and asked "Who's that?"
She completely misunderstood the answer of "Oh him, he's Rich" :unsure:🤑;)

• Haha

MrsCringe

Even her “explaining” video isn’t answered correctly, her dress numbers are like bingo. Confirms £2,600 so why was it 3k? Mentioned a £400 veil on previous posts but SHE can’t justify that so will whack one on on the wizzzzzzlist. But because the SHEEPLE will pay she will add it on. Tell you what gonky make one out of your crusty gusset knickers you fucking slosha!

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head around how gullible some people are, I keep seeing comments defending her on TikTok. Who are these numpties, I’m so far behind I’m having to catch up here and over on TT.

• Heart

Smithy883

VIP Member
🥂🥂 TT Wedding 🥂🥂

Gifts from a beg list
Evening do attendees, people who she has known/followed her from the beginning, never actually met 🤫🤫
Now a bridesmaid who's a dear friend, who has supported her, stood by her, never believed the lies told about her & again somebody she's never met 😁😁😁
My invitation seems to be lost in the post 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

MissSaffy

VIP Member
She thinks by adding more mild curry powder it will make it hotter. You absolute moron 😂😂
It’ll be like eating a lolly dropped in sand with all that powder in it the thick cnut, because no doubt she’ll not cook it down properly. It’s the authentic unseasoned spag for me 😂😂😂. With a FULL tube of tomato puree. That’ll taste a bit tart. How apt 😂😂😂
---
If someone can find the most liked suggestion then I’ll make a new thread. I’ve had too much of a hard day signing on and Kleaning high end aaauuuuses 😂

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
I reckon she is transgender, it’s big, has massive feet and massive hands, had to have a boob job , no way is that naturally female

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Day eleventy eleven hundred of wearing the fucking polar bear suit. I would say it’s all she can fit in 🐷. She said on live the other day she hadn’t seen any of Mrs B’s videos and she didn’t know whether or not she was still on TikTok. Erm, I refer you back to your first post on your TikTok return Trasha. She couldn’t lie straight on a heart op tit job operating bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
See, I could almost be able to read the future😂
To use your mother that you hated to the core, as an excuse is shocking🤬
24 hrs later everything is fine. Shes back to begging for her Wedding DRESS, NOT her wedding🙈🙈
I don’t know how many venues can change a date, mid wedding season, and it’s ok… or is it.?
Just think of all those 149 invitations that have been printed and gone out, Just to go back to said people and let them know it’s not happening after all . The date has changed.
Oi Pinocchio, give it a rest now.
Anyone eagerly awaiting the GFM to stay at £280 now after the lies🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Two snippets of Trasha Beggarton taken just a couple of hours apart... 😳🤑🙄

Attachments

• Haha