Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Getting pretty sick of the amount of sheep still sticking up for this twat who’s put a beglist up gif people to fund her wedding that’s not booked🙈
I can’t wait to see their faces in ju-gust when there’s no wedding because
A, they’ve had a bust up (coincidence)🤦🏼‍♀️
B, She’s called it off cos Rich isn’t Rich🙈
C, She blames the said venue for double booking🏃🏼‍♀️
D, Shes had to cancel cos of her bad ‘Aarrttt
D, She’s strapped to a bed in more scam posts for insurance over a car crash.

Place your bets…🤔👀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

poola

VIP Member
Laura, get your facts together
The wonderful Sharryn made reference to her partners DISABLED CHILD, SPACKA WAS THE TERM USED,
Laura, AKA Nugz is a vile specimen herself. :sick:
She used to think she was quite the funny little thing when she used to take the piss out of MrsBBC. 🤡
I find it quite amusing how these imbeciles think that if they delete stuff/accounts, then no one will be any the wiser 😂
However, it doesn't quite work like that in cyberworld, EVERYTHING is recoverable 😛

Now, what's that little word that Trasha likes to bandy about?
Oh yea, it's Karma!
Hope you enjoy yours Nugzy 🤣🤣🤣

#playwithfire
#yourewiththebigboysnow
#ifyoucantstandtheheat

• Heart

grove girl

Her and her minions are so unbothered by videos put up about her lies, deceit and all round despicable behaviour, that it couldn't have been them that reported this tiktok first thing this morning then eh? 👺👺👺
The thing here is she picked on the wrong one - Mrs BC - she never made her career to be a policewoman for people to think they can walk all over you. This lady is a strong powerful and not a weak like her other victims. Gotto luv Mrs BC. She not gonna let Sasha get away with what she spoke her personal life! Hi 5 Mrs BC.
---
Her and her minions are so unbothered by videos put up about her lies, deceit and all round despicable behaviour, that it couldn't have been them that reported this tiktok first thing this morning then eh? 👺👺👺
To all the desperate for friends followers of this charlatan just remember she has stated she will pay hundreds for an injunction (she won’t ) yet won’t pay for her own wedding dress . She has booked a holiday to Cancun , yet won’t pay for its own wedding dress . She and the old boy have bought a car recently , yet she wants strangers to pay for a dress that is going up and down in price daily . She is living in a council flat yet not living there half the time (illegal ) she has stated she HATED her mother and is not bothered she has died yet is turning on the tears so people PAY FOR HER WEDDING DRESS ! Wake up you morons .
You have to be thick as a plank of wood to donate to this ponce, scammer, and I don’t think it will be long before Dickie will walk away as we all know he reads tattle🤪 She more trouble than a good shag! As she always states and as she has loads of experience with all kinds of men! Go back to Only fans and find another😜🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsCringe

😂😂😂😂😂 The spag bol she claims is cooked the way Italians make it . Where is the seasoning , the fresh garlic the celery and carrot . Hers looks like dog food . Nice to see her diet going well . That fat gut is just getting bigger and bigger .
And a maccies for gutso at lunch!! Diet my arse

• Haha
  • Sick

Smithy883

VIP Member
What a pile of 💩💩💩
No deposit paid on dress but told the shop to keep it, AS IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN
A venue that can change dates at the drop of a hat, must be a right 💩💩 hole, most places are booked a year in advance
Wake up 🐑🐑🐑 all she wants is 💰💰💰

• Heart

Knickerbocker

How can you take a wedding dress from the shop, that clearly needs altering, was held at the back with a clips!! You have more than one fitting and collect nearer the date!! Really doesn’t make any sense 🤷‍♀️
Reckon she’s bought a “try on” sample dress. Shops usually have a small and large size sample dress for each style and it’s pinned about and held back with bulldog clips for women trying them on. Then they’re ordered in the size you actually need, with the obvious requirement/cost for adjusting. FYI sample frocks are usually covered in fake tan and make up from the constant trying on. Wedding shops sell them at a massive discount when new season dresses come in, but you’ll have to get them altered elsewhere. Hence why they need it offsite, or will charge to store it.

Oh and it’s lowered her Go Fund Me target.

ALL A FUCKING SET UP!

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well don’t listen to the news that she took a sleeping tablet and was out like a light cos she’s up at dawns crack of 4am liking comments🤡

In true Trashbags style I’m gonna start answering my own questions, dunno why I didn’t think of it before😂😂
Have I had enough of my family,? Yeaaah course I av.!
Do I realise my family ‘ate me.? Yeaaah course I do!
Av I been a massive twat and lied? Yeaaah course I av.!
Am I in the wrong.? Naaah course I’m not.!

Wonder if she’s gonna make it out the aauuuusss today or just slob around in the white tshirt and leggins.🤢🤢
Surely not a sleeping pill? We all know what happened last time she took one of those when she didn’t want to be ‘ere anymore. Oh yeah, she fell asleep 😂😂😂

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
She must have been reported for violating 'da roolzzzz' during the live 🙄
Tiktok ended the live.
She will now receive a 'punishment' 😂
That punishment is probably a ban from 'going live' for a set duration, her last ban was 7 dayzzzz.
In the meantime she'll have to fill her time making ridiculous, attention seeking tiktoks (like her latest upload 😂)'cos God forbid she does actually go out and do a bit of work, yanno to earn some money to pay for her own dress!!! 💸
That being said, the sight of her rolling around the 'town 'ouse' taking snippets of video to create a montage of vomit-inducing, 'fake-sad' clips, fills my little black heart with glee 🖤

#karma
That video has cringe written all over it 🤣🤣
---
Outstanding Mrs B. She shat her fishy knickers.

So couple of things. She said Mrs B has talked about not liking her own Mum on her videos. I thought she didn’t watch Mrs B’s videos 🤔. Also I love how she’s doing the pretend music videos again, where she looks wistfully into the camera and then off into the distance like she’s the main character. The mirror part was hilarious. We had the conk in stereo 😂😂😂

The video where she addresses faaaahhhhhmily members coming out the woodwork. One minute she couldn’t remember if her mum was even at her nephew’s party, next breath she didn’t serve her food and drinks and wouldn’t kiss her when she came in the cafe. She literally can’t get one sentence out without lying. Honestly, what a cnut 😂😂😂
Uptil now she has constantly maintained that she hadn't spoken to her sister for 11 years yet in that video she's now saying her sister was in her cafe every day poncing food 🤔 make it make sense 🤦‍♀️ she wants them to fuck off because she knows that they're gonna pick holes in all her stories. To be a good liar ya gotta have a good memory... something she ain't got 🤥🤥

Last edited:

slosher7777

VIP Member
Well she “ain’t doin’ PayPal no more coz no one sees what goes in”. Which was the whole point of this fucking thread in the first place you absolute dollop! Because we knew you were taking charitable donations into your PayPal Trasha AND NOT PASSING THEM ON TO A CHARITY FOR DYING CHILDREN!!!!!! And now she’s created a whole new persona for her big TikTok return. But the mask is slipping. Again.
Isn’t it just and she knows she’s in deep shit 💩 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
It’ll be like eating a lolly dropped in sand with all that powder in it the thick cnut, because no doubt she’ll not cook it down properly. It’s the authentic unseasoned spag for me 😂😂😂. With a FULL tube of tomato puree. That’ll taste a bit tart. How apt 😂😂😂
---
If someone can find the most liked suggestion then I’ll make a new thread. I’ve had too much of a hard day signing on and Kleaning high end aaauuuuses 😂
Yeah I been a jobless twat today too, Just been shoplifting in Aldi , coz i can😂😂
Missed the cooking so just going to peak and get somd ideas😂
Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
She’s slightly rattled in the latest upload… wonder why.?
All those new sheep will now see the real trashbags that we all knew and loved, about her before…👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Anyhoooo, Anyond seen Nugzzzzz, shezzzzz been awol since this morning👀🤡🫣
Haven't seen her since she mysteriously disappeared from the box. 🏃‍♀️
Maybe she's ill? 😷
If she is, fingers crossed its not an earache eh? 👂
That's gotta fookin hurt!!! :rolleyes:;):p

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Fuck me nephew’s got a new video up with storm troopers wonder where the emperor is and it’s side kick lord ironing board 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don’t you just love it when it’s getting a taste of its own medicine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

pompom99

VIP Member
I'm just catching up as I have a full time job in the real world folks. I will go as a witness to the nephew for any injunctions she might try to raise. Purely because I know a heck of a lot about his mum and gran that I shouldn't know and I have never had any interactions with them. It's you sharon that needs an injunction against you nasty vindictive piece of 💩 on my shoe. As an aside doesn't it feel like we are going through the sam payne v2 with this idiot thats supporting her? May I suggest instead of listening to the conwoman, you spend 1/2 an hour investigating whats been said on here or better still give Sam a shout pretty sure she'll be happy to speak to you 😊

Knickerbocker

I bet the air was blue in Clackerwick Towers last night. Not able to go live and having to sit with DVP watching the footy. Bet she’s now wishing she’d sorted a back up account with enough of a follow to go live 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsCringe

I’m in, Infact my gift to you will be the total amount… how much you need/want.?😂😂😂😂
---

She’s gonna get so pissed off with that if the total don’t go up…😂😂😂😂
Wait for the excuse when the dress needs collecting, it’ll be the shop accidentally sold the dress😂😂😂😂😂
She will be livid. it will kill her to stay off this app, her ego and concorde shonk needs massasing on an hourly basis. Upside hopefully ironing board can give her sprongs some attention.

pompom99

VIP Member
She should spend her days parenting, instead of screaming at the kids on lives, kids clearly got no school cos she can’t be arsed to send it
Can we talk about how mrs bbc went out her way to take her to the airport at her own expense and then she got shat on from a great height by sharon telling all about her private medical condition..oh or how about the girl who she outed about her side job despite being a knickers on face only fans creator herself....this is why you tell sharon brotherton nothing! zero, zilch, nada, diddly squat, 0.

• Heart