Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed her wonky nips lol so she paid alot of money for em to look like this
10910476.jpg
🤣🤣

What happened
She's vile, she now threatening to message her kids to expose her on that ladies FB? Seriously Shaz you're not better than us so called 'TROLLS' on tattle, the only difference is we speak the truth, you just expose yaself as bein a lying manipulative thief!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Nikki looked lovely she’d be the one getting any attention.
I bet them men were scared to death of lady muck

LadyTosh

VIP Member
She states she was not engaged in 2017 😂 she's lost count as to how many times shes been engaged over the years. Her most recent engagement and wedding was this one....
Screenshot_20220127-133706_Samsung Internet.jpg
am I lying Shaz? 2020 you posted this lol you don't go by a dress if you're single 🤔🤣🤣 you tell so many lies you actually can't remember reality from fiction can ya shaz 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
LUXURY PRODUCTS
PRICE LIST
1st price what she sells/2nd what she pays for it

Shampoo 14.99/4.25
hand-wash 16.95/3.15
hairspray 13.95/3.75
body lotion 14.99/2.79
Shower gel 14.99/2.25
tanning mouse 17.95/6.35
perfumes tall 29.99/7.70
perfume square 29.99/6.95
candle 13.99/5.74

Yes people your being ripped off.
You can tell buy the price there not luxury, the company she buys from, Google it for yourself & ask yourself would you buy Bob Smith's gear down the road, probably not so why buy from a con artist on tt

I don’t think anyone’s looks should be attacked her looks aren’t the reason she’s a bad person. Attack her for what she’s done but no someone’s looks I think that’s the lowest of the low tbh
Then why does she call Di all them vile names, don't do to others that you wouldn't want done to yourself & your right she is the lowest of the low

Attachments

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I’m loving finding all these threads on these people this one especially as she’s a vile narcissistic fantasist and I’ve just came across her live there and she said someone asked her yesterday why she didn’t use her own products and she said because she was waiting on them coming in and then proceeded to call that person a ******🤬she definitely needs bringing down

zeroFs

You're %100 right everyone said how lovely nicky was ...nothing has Being said about Ruth...
But she will soon and twist it so people feel sorry for her. Narcissistic botch!!! Makes me so angry how manipulative she is and how people still sticking up for her. She’s lying to everyone!!!

Still not showing any evidence that she didn’t keep that PayPal charity money!!!!!!! I’m now convinced she’s kept it which is why it isn’t being addressed. Sasha if you’re innocent, prove it. You have until Monday to show us you haven’t kept the money or I am reporting you to action fraud for them to look into your every in and out of PayPal

zeroFs

She just said on her live that she parks in children parent car park spaces, because she can, it’s not law!!! OMG the selfishness is ridiculous!!! Parents with small children need wider spaces to open their car doors to get children in and out of car seats, without smashing the door into the car parked next to you!! Use your brain you selfish prick!!!! Karma will come when one day she parks her car and a parent with a baby dents her car as they need to get a baby seat out!!!! Ahhhhh makes me so angry with her attitude

No mask on in the shop either 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Smithy883

VIP Member
Doubt you'd get told sex until 5 months sadly a lost child does not have a birthday
I've had a miscarriage myself at 11 weeks, it's a sad thing to happen to anybody & sharryn like anybody else who has been through it has my sympathy but she makes out a as if she gave birth and raised this child, the death of child must be horrific & anybody who has been through it has my deepest sympathy 💔

sparklesforyou

IT said she’s going to start calling out the bullies … the trolls! May I suggest she have a stern word with herself! She’s the biggest bully! She literally instigates hate! How are people so blind?
I was watching that live the other day when that poor lady was demoralised she didn’t say oi she said where’s my hoodie “ she doesn’t need to say hello you crank & to call her out because she wanted to know after four weeks where her item was you vileeee individual & how can people ring it when she blocks people. The woman is 61 years old paid money for your shit item & you have the nerve to talk to her like you did to make yourself look better you low life scumbag. Your 51 years old & you should know better o wait you were never educated were you so you think the world owes you well guess what No it doesn’t & you have no right to out her name you dirty mouth rat 😡

No business person would ever talk to their customers/ clients the way you do it’s disgusting you have no morals.

Last edited:
  • Angry

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
So she did talk to.police and whoever on this will be name ,, everyone on this is a coward according to her are "cowards" but he who laughs last laugh longest , Jesus I'd love to see her getting her cumuppence....
Are they going to take everyone from here to court only asking as I think we could hire a coach to get us to court.

Shes obviously talking about one of the old group. Probably di

Last edited:
  • Haha

sarah0905

I’m actually fuming she shared a video of driving article about live streaming for a grown arse woman what she really need to vent her bullshit while driving shame on her… oh it Sasha fountain I can do anything no love put ya glasses on and stay off ya phone or u might just have a heart attack with ur heart condition when u narrowly miss a child

slosher7777

VIP Member
So apparently everytime she's out with Roof, Jo and Nick-eeee she 'streams' 🤔🤔🤔
Still not quite using the correct tech terminology are we? 🤣😂🤣
All those blokes must've been gutted last night cos she's "sorta seeing somebody"
So when she pointed the camera at the bloke sitting at the table and announced that he was the one she "wants to pull" it was just a little joke on her part 🤥🤥🤥
I'm surprised no one has yet quoted her eloquent little quip "it's wall to wall cock in 'ere" 🍆🍆🍆
The new (imaginary) Mr Fontain must be so proud of his laydee 🤮
She looks like David walliams in drag perhaps he based his character on her I’m a laydee 😂😂😂😂

And she's only known them a matter of months anyway 😂🤣😂
Her ego head and nose 👃🏽 is getting bigger by the second about time it got burst

Last edited:
  • Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Thread 3 for Sharon B
I always thought Nickaay was ok, but she witnessed Slasha giving away ticket last night to men cause they obviously haven’t SOLD many. How can she stand there knowing innocent people have paid money into Slashas pay pay and yet giving away tickets in the hope these men may turn up 😡😡😡😡

• Angry

abovethelaw

God once again this woman or thing popped up! Seriously what a terrible desperate woman. God what must everyone think of her! 51 with that bloody phone out all night filming Men! It’s absolutely horrific! If she had any true friends they would tell her to stop acting like an absolute idiot.
Do you know who I am? I’ve 60k followers? What does that actually mean in life? No family and friends she meets of TickTok 😱 Her personality is so awful! Awfulness seeps from her.

Lol ffs that was a car crash how embarrassing. Could she be anymore cringe. Sharon you are not famous and people there and on tiktok know you for the wrong reasons

they laugh at you not with you there’s a massive difference
Absolutely

Reasonwhy

I don’t get why you’d want ‘Sasha Fontain’ on a scarf or hoodie. I mean people must ask who it is and you say what? Some 50 year old woman on tik tok!?

• Haha

nottobeforgotten

Exactly it’s all about her, I get it it’s her live but when you have viewers you need to interact with them. She wasn’t even interacting with pip. And tonight was about the chilli which then turned to a panic attack lol 😂 Hypochondriac comes to mind
What do you mean she does interact with her FANS it’s mainly

“YOUR BLOCKED “ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8