Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's support Jill, I'm reporting sharryn for bullying on tt, let's all do the same

Reactions: 4
I’m gobsmacked she truly thinks she’s entitled to have her say but when others do the exact same thing they are bullies and trolls. Yet she’s the only one telling her fans to go for the ones that disagree.

Reactions: 2
IT said she’s going to start calling out the bullies … the trolls! May I suggest she have a stern word with herself! She’s the biggest bully! She literally instigates hate! How are people so blind?

Irish bastards and scumbags ..serval time in a live while she was in a hotel there was a irish wedding going on
The actual nerve, chance would have been a fine thing for her to have been actually invited to that wedding 😑

Reactions: 1
From the woman who calls black people baboons , talks about her “squelching vagina “
On tik Tok , gets drunk and falls over in her sixties , swears like a sailor , drives while filming , incites hate on people , her advice to a customer this morning was “have some class “ . Honestly this woman should be taken off tik Tok she constantly breaks guidelines . I certainly wouldn’t want my children looking at her content . The language is horrible . Really really horrid .people who swear like that simply don’t have the ordinary vocabulary to make themselves understood .
selling “luxury” items but using classless language is unbelievable . Can u imagine Jo malone or Tom Ford behaving like this ?
im not a troll I’m a person sick to the back teeth of watching disgusting behaviour online that young impressionable people can see and want a place to talk about it so that platforms like you tube and tik Tok make changes and stop allowing it .

Reactions: 8
The actual nerve, chance would have been a fine thing for her to have been actually invited to that wedding 😑
She just happened to be there while the wedding was on I'm blocked now but ppl need to know the truth about whats she's doing

IT said she’s going to start calling out the bullies … the trolls! May I suggest she have a stern word with herself! She’s the biggest bully! She literally instigates hate! How are people so blind?
I was watching that live the other day when that poor lady was demoralised she didn’t say oi she said where’s my hoodie “ she doesn’t need to say hello you crank & to call her out because she wanted to know after four weeks where her item was you vileeee individual & how can people ring it when she blocks people. The woman is 61 years old paid money for your tit item & you have the nerve to talk to her like you did to make yourself look better you low life scumbag. Your 51 years old & you should know better o wait you were never educated were you so you think the world owes you well guess what No it doesn’t & you have no right to out her name you dirty mouth rat 😡

No business person would ever talk to their customers/ clients the way you do it’s disgusting you have no morals.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I was watching that live the other day when that poor lady was demoralised she didn’t say oi she said where’s my hoodie “ she doesn’t need to say hello you crank & to call her out because she wanted to know after four weeks where her item was you vileeee individual & how can people ring it when she blocks people. The woman is 61 years old paid money for your tit item & you have the nerve to talk to her like you did to make yourself look better you low life scumbag. Your 51 years old & you should know better o wait you were never educated were you so you think the world owes you well guess what No it doesn’t & you have no right to out her name you dirty mouth rat 😡
I reported her last video about telling her minions about Jill....but it said no violations..wtf tiktoc

Did she delete it ...I reported it before she blocked ne but it came back no violation....she was clearly telling her minions to get that woman
I’ve got a copy of it & I’m sure many others have

No one has bullied you your the one threatening people all the time you crank so an example I phone a company because my goods haven’t come & I tell them I’m not happy I’m not going to here them shout at me on the phone & be rude to me & tell me they are going to block me & knock on my door unlike yourself. Your not above anyone you disgusting woman I certainly wouldn’t be putting money in your account for your lemonade life& I hope more people see through you 💯👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a copy of it & I’m sure many others have

No one has bullied you your the one threatening people all the time you crank so an example I phone a company because my goods haven’t come & I tell them I’m not happy I’m not going to here them shout at me on the phone & be rude to me & tell me they are going to block me & knock on my door unlike yourself. Your not above anyone you disgusting woman I certainly wouldn’t be putting money in your account for your lemonade life& I hope more people see through you 💯👍
She’s absolutely vile ….

There is one common denominator which bought us all here and that is Lady Slosher.... we can't ALL be wrong can we? Lol. I mean seriously if 90 percent of the people she has had actual dealings with think she's a wrongun how can the followers who only know her online and never met her not see through the BS? I'm literally gobsmacked that her minions are still sticking up for her. It's as obvious as the the nose on her face that she is the problem and not her customers or ex friends/boyfriends/aquaintances 🤦‍♀️

She’s absolutely vile ….
It certainly is vile & now trying to convince her viewers shes this she’s that. Can I also say whilst you were eating your subway& waiting for the guy to come out the car wash in the red car you were in fact there for thirty five minutes not in your words one hour & ten minutes. Nothing classy about you just a cheap slapper 🙌 Thinking he was another potential man sorry meant to say victim then he told you he was married that was classic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So there's a possibility of a group of women booking a van just to get to slosher 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I doubt it
She’s unbelievable just slipped up again been down caravan for 3 weeks thought dog breath was in Cornwall the first week lol
We all know she weren’t and going on about trolls she best look at her flock of pricks bullying a 19 year old girl all scum like lady slosher Shitcunt Fontaine

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.