Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Threatening that ladies kids now … she’s an absolute delight isn’t she ?
who on earth wants to walk around wearing one of those cheap hoodies with a bullies name on it? That’s right Sharon you are a bully . If that’s how you treat a customer who didn’t get her products you don’t deserve a “bizznizz”

Reactions: 8
LUXURY PRODUCTS
PRICE LIST
1st price what she sells/2nd what she pays for it

Shampoo 14.99/4.25
hand-wash 16.95/3.15
hairspray 13.95/3.75
body lotion 14.99/2.79
Shower gel 14.99/2.25
tanning mouse 17.95/6.35
perfumes tall 29.99/7.70
perfume square 29.99/6.95
candle 13.99/5.74

Yes people your being ripped off.
You can tell buy the price there not luxury, the company she buys from, Google it for yourself & ask yourself would you buy Bob Smith's gear down the road, probably not so why buy from a con artist on tt

Then why does she call Di all them vile names, don't do to others that you wouldn't want done to yourself & your right she is the lowest of the low
Who’s buying hand wash for £16 !?!?!?
I mean let’s face it if someone has the money to pay those prices for hand wash I highly doubt they want Sasha Fontain on the label 🥴

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Can somebody/anybody explain this jealousy thing to me?
What exactly is there to be jealous of?
To the 🐑, we are trying to inform/help you as to who this woman is, to stop her robbing you blind but there is nobody more blind than those who don't want to see & unfortunately that is you 🐑
The jealousy thing is she’s a successful business woman with a Mercedes’ and lodges the real truth is she’s got loads of failed business lives in a council flat and can’t tell the truth and rips everyone off and is totally delusional

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
my partner has a serious heart condition and has to be really carful what he eats and drinks. He’s had two heart attacks. He wouldn’t be chucking bottles of cheap Prosecco down followed by shots, cocktails and finishing of with a curry
Don’t forget all the healthy eating macdonalds breakfasts and the weight of her lol 😂

Haven’t seen our other friends on here🥲Hope your all ok? Can I also say NEVER be silenced just like the individual we are talking about she says she will never be silenced & neither will we freedom of speech. Also how you can speak about people like that after all what they did for you👌I see she’s put videos of mixed raced people funny that as you are well aware people known your racists, I’m guessing trying to cover your trail but we all know different, sadly new comers won’t know until it’s too late. I’ve never know someone to CONTRADICT themselves soooooooooooooooo MUCH 🤣🤣🤣
Covering her trail she’s certainly doing that posts and videos have been deleted on all forms of social media she’s been on

Don’t forget all the healthy eating macdonalds breakfasts and the weight of her lol 😂

Covering her trail she’s certainly doing that posts and videos have been deleted on all forms of social media she’s been on
The only thing she can’t control and delete is what is said on here the truth

Last edited:
  • Haha
And I can just see on her face she’s so jealous of the comments her friend gets about looking like Sam fox and being so pretty , also stop lying and saying people are slagging ure friends off , desperately trying to drag them in , if men approach u also wen ure out with ure friend , it’s because of her definitely not u , I wish I owned one of those magic mirrors you look in

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Yet she says in her latest video that Nicky is getting "caned" on Tattle? All I've seen here are people praising Nicky🤷

Exactly. She's even lying about what's written on here. No one said anything bad about her mates or her friend dying. She's made that up to get people on TT on her side. She is a compulsive liar.
She lies more than Boris does lol 😂

• Haha

sparklesforyou

She is a genuine embarrassment, if I had anything literally no matter how remote I would fuck her off out of it! She is vile there is nothing attractive about her she's disgusting! She's a conwoman,a thief, a liar and that's putting it nicely! She comes across as nothing more than a fame hungry, dried up old wench! Although trust me when I say over the next 2 weeks shit is going to catch up with her! And us lovely tattlers will have a front row seat xx
Sounds interesting going to M&S getting my popcorn to the ready 🍿🍿🍿🍿👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣

Smithy883

VIP Member
I am a man can’t stand her arrogance she thinks she’s wonderful she’s an absolute prick everything about her is fake
Your spot on, she isn’t confident, she's arrogant, do you know who I am? Yes sharryn, a washed up old nobody

• Haha

nottobeforgotten

I saw a live stream this morning a top creator was talking about her.
He was laughing saying how she was mugging herself off.
Also added people ain’t stupid they are laughing at her. A liar always gets found out in the end.

slosher7777

VIP Member
So there's a possibility of a group of women booking a van just to get to slosher 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I doubt it
She’s unbelievable just slipped up again been down caravan for 3 weeks thought dog breath was in Cornwall the first week lol
We all know she weren’t and going on about trolls she best look at her flock of pricks bullying a 19 year old girl all scum like lady slosher Shitcunt Fontaine

Reactions: 7

Julesprinny

How can she keep saying shes not been out for three years.Didnt

I see her flirting g with a taxi driver dressed in a santa dress on her way out with her mates just this Christmas?

RUexcited

Chatty Member
So so ignorant that she went off on a girl who
Was actually on her side . What a nasty angry bitter old lady . Her face looks like she constantly wants a fight . The happy clappy positive pineapple positivity posts still show her angry viscous face .
She’s unable to just show real genuine happiness just a forced through gritted teeth version . Her anger just oozes out if her . The followers are all like her so don’t even realise how awful it is . They are likeminded foul mouthed women who know no better as they are LIKE her . There’s no refined well spoken gentle kind funny , witty loving women that surround her (possibly ROOOOF Sharon time you tried denying calling a black person a baboon ! Dare u ! When there is a clip of u saying it on a live . GET OUT OF THAT … she can’t because it happened … the internet is forever !

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
Would the worst day of your life not be the death of your son, I would give my life for my children, like most parents.
When was her heart attack that's not on her medical records?

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Aaah nice now talking about punching people in the face . She’s just horrid . A domestic abuser to her own admission . A domestic abuser and racist . How she’s allowed a platform is beyond me . Swearing constantly . Talking about how her pubic hair is long and overgrown and that she has a squelching m**nge . Yuk yuk YUK

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Please can someone get her another pair of River Island PJs that pair has got a life of their own

nottobeforgotten

No filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are u joking

Sasha what make up do you use ? it seems to float off your face and wobble about.
Are people that stupid to believe that come on

Police so full of bullshit …. We all quote what she says

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Just had a look at her shop

Wow who in their right mind would pay that for a shampoo
I wouldn’t even for a well known GENUINE LUXURY BRAND
Honestly she can not make a lot of money people surely can’t be that daft
I spat my coffee out at the price of her hamper 😂

When someone said “ is your makeup bag real leather and she said “ I don’t know 😂😂😂

• Haha

sparklesforyou

Hello everyone I’ve got to say this is about her dis respect for people that opened their life’s up to her & helped her begin her journey on tik toc& because they chose a different path she didn’t like rejection so she chose to slate them on a public platform to better herself. Also she’s not made a public video regarding the PayPal gift payments that were made to her account showing all her viewers the monies that were paid like she did for Haven they are still ALL waiting waiting waiting waiting 🤔Every time she speaks it spells of BS covering up one lie after another. She lacks compassion empathy morals & the list goes on SHAME on you Sharryn.

Last edited:

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
God once again this woman or thing popped up! Seriously what a terrible desperate woman. God what must everyone think of her! 51 with that bloody phone out all night filming Men! It’s absolutely horrific! If she had any true friends they would tell her to stop acting like an absolute idiot.
Do you know who I am? I’ve 60k followers? What does that actually mean in life? No family and friends she meets of TickTok 😱 Her personality is so awful! Awfulness seeps from her.

Absolutely
She said to that guy in the Indian 60, 000 followers??
Doesn't say that on tiktok lol

• Haha