Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly heard her say near the end of her live “Get court case out the way and then I will name&Shame. And preaching that it’s ok you can use your phone for streaming as long as it’s in a cradle. She’s totally deluded 🙌
She’s getting named and shamed on here cause of all her lies 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥Pinocchio no wonder she needs a nose job it gets bigger by the day with her jackanories

Reactions: 5
I’m actually fuming she shared a video of driving article about live streaming for a grown arse woman what she really need to vent her bullshit while driving shame on her… oh it Sasha fountain I can do anything no love put ya glasses on and stay off ya phone or u might just have a heart attack with ur heart condition when u narrowly miss a child

Reactions: 9
I’m actually fuming she shared a video of driving article about live streaming for a grown arse woman what she really need to vent her bullshit while driving shame on her… oh it Sasha fountain I can do anything no love put ya glasses on and stay off ya phone or u might just have a heart attack with ur heart condition when u narrowly miss a child
Her heart ❤ condition has she actually got a heart hers must be bullet proof with the amount off booze she has

Reactions: 3
Her heart ❤ condition has she actually got a heart hers must be bullet proof with the amount off booze she has
my partner has a serious heart condition and has to be really carful what he eats and drinks. He’s had two heart attacks. He wouldn’t be chucking bottles of cheap Prosecco down followed by shots, cocktails and finishing of with a curry

Reactions: 6
Haven’t seen our other friends on here🥲Hope your all ok? Can I also say NEVER be silenced just like the individual we are talking about she says she will never be silenced & neither will we freedom of speech. Also how you can speak about people like that after all what they did for you👌I see she’s put videos of mixed raced people funny that as you are well aware people know your racists, I’m guessing trying to cover your trail but we all know different, sadly new comers won’t know until it’s too late. I’ve never know someone to CONTRADICT themselves soooooooooooooooo MUCH 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
my partner has a serious heart condition and has to be really carful what he eats and drinks. He’s had two heart attacks. He wouldn’t be chucking bottles of cheap Prosecco down followed by shots, cocktails and finishing of with a curry
Don’t forget all the healthy eating macdonalds breakfasts and the weight of her lol 😂

Haven’t seen our other friends on here🥲Hope your all ok? Can I also say NEVER be silenced just like the individual we are talking about she says she will never be silenced & neither will we freedom of speech. Also how you can speak about people like that after all what they did for you👌I see she’s put videos of mixed raced people funny that as you are well aware people known your racists, I’m guessing trying to cover your trail but we all know different, sadly new comers won’t know until it’s too late. I’ve never know someone to CONTRADICT themselves soooooooooooooooo MUCH 🤣🤣🤣
Covering her trail she’s certainly doing that posts and videos have been deleted on all forms of social media she’s been on

Don’t forget all the healthy eating macdonalds breakfasts and the weight of her lol 😂

Covering her trail she’s certainly doing that posts and videos have been deleted on all forms of social media she’s been on
The only thing she can’t control and delete is what is said on here the truth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She was telling the tarot reader this morning that you have all done her a favour cause a talent agency saw tattle and has taken her on their books, she has done a casting and she will find out on Wednesday if she has the film role.
Is the film role

Is the film role a narcissistic pathetic liar 🤥

No got it a remake of Joan Colin’s the witch she will be able to act normal then and get her tits out like on of lol 😂
Is the film role

Is the film role a narcissistic pathetic liar 🤥

No got it a remake of Joan Colin’s the witch she will be able to act normal then and get her tits out like on of lol 😂
She was telling the tarot reader this morning that you have all done her a favour cause a talent agency saw tattle and has taken her on their books, she has done a casting and she will find out on Wednesday if she has the film role.
[QUOTE="slosher7777, post: 7969746,

Reactions: 1
The full version equals driving while live streaming to drink driving, but that part is cut short from video

Lol she’s got a lodge& Caravan ffs when will this woman STOP lying the caravan no2 which Pip is in is not yours& the Lodge belongs to someone else who is financing it for you. Don’t listen to what they say on tattle looooooooooooollllllllll 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Lol she’s got a lodge& Caravan ffs when will this woman STOP lying the caravan no2 which Pip is in is not yours& the Lodge belongs to someone else who is financing it for you. Don’t listen to what they say on tattle looooooooooooollllllllll 🤣🤣🤣
She on this more than we are , gurantee , she keeps bringing up tattle she's obsessed!!!

Reactions: 2
on there showing round her CARAVANS 🤣 £1,400 for a week so I’ve done a bit of research for u . RENT SOMEWHERE ELSE ALOT CHEAPER 🤣
Lol someone said can we book online she said no 🤣🤣 And again&again don’t listen to what they say on tattle they are all jealous lol 😂 Nope why would we be jealous of a dirty mouthy trollop like her ffs. And she talks about people have no shame I’m guessing that goes for her after all the lovely 50th parties& gifts that were brought for her. Deluded 👌

Reactions: 5
The full version equals driving while live streaming to drink driving, but that part is cut short from video
She’s above the law she’s slasher Fontaine a nobody from Romford who actually thinks she’s somebody and actually a narcissistic liar with delusions of grandeur

She’s above the law she’s slasher Fontaine a nobody from Romford who actually thinks she’s somebody and actually a narcissistic liar with delusions of grandeur
That sofa come a long way from Cornwall lol 😂

That sofa come a long way from Cornwall lol 😂
She really that thick when the filter kept going wonky and you could see that bloody sofa

Last edited:
Is Jaywick the place where they made a channel 5 documentary once ?
I noticed she did a couple of duets with black men, see she’s not racist 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.