Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly why I thought it was private rent flat she was in, she’s sooo full of 💩💩💩💩 maybe try using some laxatives..! The lies just tumble out..
If I was to do a charity event I’d be raising money for something close to my heart.. I certainly wouldn’t raise money for kids if I couldn’t stand them. Said on her live last night.!
Still hopeful someone will help out with was the buckets sealed before or after she added the donations, entry fees & raffle money from private PayPal ???
She's got enough rolls there to open up her own bakery

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely VILE attitude about parking in parent child spaces . What a horrible attitude . Also back tracking about driving whilst on live tik toks . Silly silly woman

Reactions: 5
Absolutely VILE attitude about parking in parent child spaces . What a horrible attitude . Also back tracking about driving whilst on live tik toks . Silly silly woman
If n I mean if she's got a bad heart would she not have a blue badge instead of parking In child friendly spaces 🤔

Reactions: 8
She just said on her live that she parks in children parent car park spaces, because she can, it’s not law!!! OMG the selfishness is ridiculous!!! Parents with small children need wider spaces to open their car doors to get children in and out of car seats, without smashing the door into the car parked next to you!! Use your brain you selfish prick!!!! Karma will come when one day she parks her car and a parent with a baby dents her car as they need to get a baby seat out!!!! Ahhhhh makes me so angry with her attitude

No mask on in the shop either 🤦🏼‍♀️
I noticed the mask was hanging off her wrist, so she had one with her. She's a law unto herself!

Reactions: 2
TBH I raised my son as a single parent and never had any special parent child parking and never scratched anyone's car so I would probably do the same if there was no other parking available.....
It’s not acceptable for a 61 year old woman who has no reason to be parking there . End of story . She is just taking a space from someone who needs it a lot more . They are there for a reason . She’s just being obnoxious and it’s horrible to listen to and selfish

Reactions: 3
TBH I raised my son as a single parent and never had any special parent child parking and never scratched anyone's car so I would probably do the same if there was no other parking available.....
Do you think it's acceptable to park in a disabled bay as well???

Reactions: 6
b

I'm hoping you know the difference between the two....
Obviously you don't, it isn't acceptable to park in any bay that is marked for specific use, I personally can't stand people who park in child bays because they are to lazy to walk further to the supermarket & by the size of sharryn that exercise would do her good

Obviously you don't, it isn't acceptable to park in any bay that is marked for specific use, I personally can't stand people who park in child bays because they are to lazy to walk further to the supermarket & by the size of sharryn that exercise would do her good
Don’t be ridiculous she’s already lost 2 stone just by hoovering macdonalds breakfast and fry ups not to mention guzzling pink gin and Prosecco ! Honestly what a horrible human being to intentionally park somewhere meant for people with young children . She just loves a “raaah”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t be ridiculous she’s already lost 2 stone just by hoovering macdonalds breakfast and fry ups not to mention guzzling pink gin and Prosecco ! Honestly what a horrible human being to intentionally park somewhere meant for people with young children . She just loves a “raaah”
With the size of that arse in her new leggings lol 😂

• Haha
How would you know if i do or I dont lol I personally dont like people who say they like honest people but if it's not in line with their thinking they start picking at them, you're a bit like Slosha actually.
I am nothing like her, read my posts on all threads & u'll see exactly what I think of her, I have exposed her time and time again

Reactions: 5
I think she’s in her 60s early 60s
She is51

I think special parking for parents and children is ridiculous, in that case they should have special parking for dog owners as well. Just saying!!!
Why dog owners ? Do they sit in car seat !, when trying to get a child out of a car seat in a small space can damage car next to parents as you need a bit of room to unfasten them ….

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.