Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think special parking for parents and children is ridiculous, in that case they should have special parking for dog owners as well. Just saying!!!
I am a 🐶 owner, as are a lot of my fellow tattle life people 😁, sharryn once made a snide comment that all trolls on tattle are on the dole & have dogs, we have made a standing joke of it but I do indeed have a 🐕 but I also have a job

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Slosha in our midst!? The defending of parking me thinks….
If she is can she answer my question on her 2 engagements 💍, sorry to go on & on about it but I would like an answer as to how uve been single 14 years but have been 💍 twice in that time, she has said she'll answer all questions but still hasn't answered mine

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she is can she answer my question on her 2 engagements 💍, sorry to go on & on about it but I would like an answer as to how uve been single 14 years but have been 💍 twice in that time, she has said she'll answer all questions but still hasn't answered mine
To be a good liar you have have a good memory, she forgets to suit herself ...she's obsessed with tattle , on her live today with other women I watched for 15/20 minutes and she was the only one mentioned tattle ( I counted 4 times ) , no one else ....its getting to her ppls , Mark my words

Oh bless her 😆 the other night when she went out with them saggy jeans on and called herself a rock chick 🙈🙈 does make me laugh how cringe she is, with all her crap business ventures. The lies she slips up on all the time I’m guessing is her age. Oh at that time she said she could sing before the event but then after when we saw how awful she was she said she never claimed to be a singer 😆😆 proper cringe but gives us all something to laugh about, eh

Reactions: 4
Oh bless her 😆 the other night when she went out with them saggy jeans on and called herself a rock chick 🙈🙈 does make me laugh how cringe she is, with all her crap business ventures. The lies she slips up on all the time I’m guessing is her age. Oh at that time she said she could sing before the event but then after when we saw how awful she was she said she never claimed to be a singer 😆😆 proper cringe but gives us all something to laugh about, eh
Shes definitely someone to laugh at not with 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think special parking for parents and children is ridiculous, in that case they should have special parking for dog owners as well. Just saying!!!
Would love to see you get a baby car seat into a car with the door only a quarter open! That’s why there are allocated spaces, so parents can FULLY open the car door 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Apparently on her live today she said “I’m not allowed on there at the moment” Then to her viewers “if your not a gossiper then don’t go over there” lol 😂 But it’s ok for her to sit on her live and gossip about people, let’s remind you it’s not gossiping it’s actually true facts. And why on earth would you tell your viewers “ Not allowed to say names making statements and it’s going to court”

• Haha
Apparently on her live today she said “I’m not allowed on there at the moment” Then to her viewers “if your not a gossiper then don’t go over there” lol 😂 But it’s ok for her to sit on her live and gossip about people, let’s remind you it’s not gossiping it’s actually true facts. And why on earth would you tell your viewers “ Not allowed to say names making statements and it’s going to court”
That's exactly what I mean she keeps bringing up tattle , there's more new ppl on this thread now because of her , believe me she's on her reading ever comment ..also her minions are feeding her ego also . By reporting back ..

That mean it’s going to court for telling the truth about her lies lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can she say people are going to court
Firstly said people would need to be questioned
Secondly depending on what these people say evidence would need to be gathered
Thirdly the evidence would be looked at to see if a prosecution is worth while & in the publics best interests

Did she get her information from a clairvoyant & if so is it the same clairvoyant that said her & mark would be married in 6 months 🤔 😳 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she say people are going to court
Firstly said people would need to be questioned
Secondly depending on what these people say evidence would need to be gathered
Thirdly the evidence would be looked at to see if a prosecution is worth while & in the publics best interests

Did she get her information from a clairvoyant & if so is it the same clairvoyant that said her & mark would be married in 6 months 🤔 😳 😅
So who's going to court? Is it going to be the whole of tattle? This could be in the newspapers I mean real ones like the sun and the metro 😲 😮 😲

So who's going to court? Is it going to be the whole of tattle? This could be in the newspapers I mean real ones like the sun and the metro 😲 😮 😲
For anyone wanting to book a week.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I've no idea whys she's going to court but I wanted to say if she's going to court would she not be paying loads in lawyer fees I don't think they do legal aid now.

Reactions: 7
It would be great if tik toc banned people from selling goods on there, no disrespect to people but there’s a lot of vulnerable people out there& desperate for friendships that they buy into someone like this. It should be about showing talents&chat forums not about take take take& not having any compassion. Sadly it’s always too late when people realise.👌

I've no idea whys she's going to court but I wanted to say if she's going to court would she not be paying loads in lawyer fees I don't think they do legal aid now.
Well who knows her stories always change, like I said it must be ardddd work keeping up such a posona🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.