Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so interesting to see all this stuff come out, especially from some people who have been personally involved..but I'd be interested to hear from any guys on here...is she your ideal woman/date??
What man in their right mind would want to date that after seeing all its antics and what she says about men I want cock but it’s what’s it’s attached too she’s still wearing the £400 coat sum mug bought it and you’ve gotta be a mug to date it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just said on her live that she parks in children parent car park spaces, because she can, it’s not law!!! OMG the selfishness is ridiculous!!! Parents with small children need wider spaces to open their car doors to get children in and out of car seats, without smashing the door into the car parked next to you!! Use your brain you selfish prick!!!! Karma will come when one day she parks her car and a parent with a baby dents her car as they need to get a baby seat out!!!! Ahhhhh makes me so angry with her attitude

No mask on in the shop either 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely disgusted at her justifying the live stream , I mean u must have half a brain cell to think its ok!! What a disrespectful kick in the teeth to the poor families destroyed , the mothers burying children to drivers not paying attention, new low really is ! I don’t care what anyone says,if you are live streaming while driving you are not concentrating as you should be , especially when your as attention hungry as Sasha , I think ure post is going down like a lead balloon , probably delete the negative comments or the post ,
Wonder if you’d think it ok if your loved one got knocked down and killed ??? If they were live streaming you would think it played no part at all would u !!!!

Reactions: 8
She just said on her live that she parks in children parent car park spaces, because she can, it’s not law!!! OMG the selfishness is ridiculous!!! Parents with small children need wider spaces to open their car doors to get children in and out of car seats, without smashing the door into the car parked next to you!! Use your brain you selfish prick!!!! Karma will come when one day she parks her car and a parent with a baby dents her car as they need to get a baby seat out!!!! Ahhhhh makes me so angry with her attitude

No mask on in the shop either 🤦🏼‍♀️
That mean the videos of her driving going to be taken down catch her out driving Ffsake she’s put videos up of her driving what drugs is she on

Reactions: 2
And I can just see on her face she’s so jealous of the comments her friend gets about looking like Sam fox and being so pretty , also stop lying and saying people are slagging ure friends off , desperately trying to drag them in , if men approach u also wen ure out with ure friend , it’s because of her definitely not u , I wish I owned one of those magic mirrors you look in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That mean the videos of her driving going to be taken down catch her out driving Ffsake she’s put videos up of her driving what drugs is she on
Someone best record em before she realises what a moron she is it’s unbelievable what comes out the vile lowlifes mouth

Reactions: 1
Where was she playing Bingo..I cannot find it.
It was on a live

I’m absolutely disgusted at her justifying the live stream , I mean u must have half a brain cell to think its ok!! What a disrespectful kick in the teeth to the poor families destroyed , the mothers burying children to drivers not paying attention, new low really is ! I don’t care what anyone says,if you are live streaming while driving you are not concentrating as you should be , especially when your as attention hungry as Sasha , I think ure post is going down like a lead balloon , probably delete the negative comments or the post ,
Wonder if you’d think it ok if your loved one got knocked down and killed ??? If they were live streaming you would think it played no part at all would u !!!!
I don't think she has any loved ones

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised the Afghan video hasn’t gone yet where she says she can’t get a council flat but she’s already got one but she always tells the truth 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 she digs her own grave that keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger
This is exactly why I thought it was private rent flat she was in, she’s sooo full of 💩💩💩💩 maybe try using some laxatives..! The lies just tumble out..
If I was to do a charity event I’d be raising money for something close to my heart.. I certainly wouldn’t raise money for kids if I couldn’t stand them. Said on her live last night.!
Still hopeful someone will help out with was the buckets sealed before or after she added the donations, entry fees & raffle money from private PayPal ???

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This is exactly why I thought it was private rent flat she was in, she’s sooo full of 💩💩💩💩 maybe try using some laxatives..! The lies just tumble out..
If I was to do a charity event I’d be raising money for something close to my heart.. I certainly wouldn’t raise money for kids if I couldn’t stand them. Said on her live last night.!
Still hopeful someone will help out with was the buckets sealed before or after she added the donations, entry fees & raffle money from private PayPal ???
I thought she tried to have kids? Didn't she lose a child? I remember from one of her story times

I thought she tried to have kids? Didn't she lose a child? I remember from one of her story times
No idea but she definitely said she hates ankle biters & wouldn’t date a bloke with young kids especially if it was a girl.! & asked her friend Pip to agree she hates kids 😐

Yeah luxury Clacton is proper luxury Ffsake

Seems I fukced up obviously after hearing this I genuinely thought her abode was private rented.. as she says I’ve been trying for four years to get a flat due to my heart condition. Apologies Sacha altho still a little confused as to what your moaning about on this
I take apology back Sasha I’d always be the first to apologise if I’d got something wrong..! Unlike yourself

Story Times seem to be exactly that Stories..

She's just popped up on my fyp thought to myself how long till she mentions tattle it was literally 2 secs 🤣🤣🤣 she's obsessed. She's still deflecting onto the other people who are on here from tiktok saying she doesn't care about it but feels so sorry for the people on TT who read about themselves on here and get upset, she's comparing herself to Katie price now🙄

Apparently we'd tit ourselves if she turned up at our doors 🤣🤣

• Haha
I take apology back Sasha I’d always be the first to apologise if I’d got something wrong..! Unlike yourself

Story Times seem to be exactly that Stories..
They are story times been on meet me 2 years more stories bit like Afghan video crying she can’t get council flat what when she’s already got one god does she ever stop doing a Pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

They are story times been on meet me 2 years more stories bit like Afghan video crying she can’t get council flat what when she’s already got one god does she ever stop doing a Pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
And how many people she going to get arrested she’s sent everyone on here with all her lies only have to look at the videos to see what a liar she is hence she’s been deleting loads on social media

Last edited:
What man in their right mind would want to date that after seeing all its antics and what she says about men I want cock but it’s what’s it’s attached too she’s still wearing the £400 coat sum mug bought it and you’ve gotta be a mug to date it
Lol 😆
Because she’s always on about blokes wanting to date her...just wondered from a different perspective 👍

So watching the live she's had over 20 years of chefs training, she was a silver service waitress by time she was 18...... and she's bleeping mullering cutting a joint of beef 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.