Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many wax melts does she think she’s gonna make with them tiny bottle of fragrance oil, I’ve got the exact same ones I use them in my air diffuser. That size bottle will only make a couple of melts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Gonzo you bleeping sad nightmare can you actually tell us why everyone wants to be you your a bleeping nobody all you are is a bleeping lying cheating poncing narcissistic foul mouthed evil robbing no good bleep that needs a nice long stretch at HMP preferably broadmoor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Those other two cunts are also behind getting rid of bbc

No good pair of scumbag Shitcunts
Arseholes the pair of them deluded like there master vile to support such a scammer dont understand the investment in that vile woman who rips people off and outs personal information regarding survival of cancer 🤬 clearly never seen what cancer does to a family member then have they
Shame on them 2 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
Shazney shows all is keeping Slasher relavent on YT. Showing the videos of the Benidorm showdown.

How many wax melts does she think she’s gonna make with them tiny bottle of fragrance oil, I’ve got the exact same ones I use them in my air diffuser. That size bottle will only make a couple of melts
Very few cause she isn’t selling any. 😂😂😂😂

Where on YouTube.?
She also does it on TT I’m constantly reposting them all

Reactions: 5
What planet is this clown on.?
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
She seriously needs help
Im telling you now that woman not high on fkn life ,she high on something most likely something illegal ,no one in their right mind would spout the absolute tit she comes out with unless they were !

Im telling you now that woman not high on fkn life ,she high on something most likely something illegal ,no one in their right mind would spout the absolute tit she comes out with unless they were !
Come in folks, nutter is reinventing herself just like Madonna use too . 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That pile of tit has now put up a video about lees side kick and as usual the Welsh wanker has weighed in funny the video mocking bbc has disappeared I’m still waiting for the pair of morons to come to Harold hill and beat me up oh but they never said that pair of bleeping dickheads and they are relevant backing up a robbing evil bleep named Gonzo especially as that bleeping pile tried getting the fact freaks hung drawn and quartered and now denies that put this up on a video you bleeping Midlands minger

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.