Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and lees side kick is stalking the midlands minger sam pile no one’s stalking a pile of tit like you your actually scum like your leader you know the one you look up to Gonzo but in fact your worse than Gonzo for backing up what she does when everyone else can see what a narcissistic evil
bleep she actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come in folks, nutter is reinventing herself just like Madonna use too . 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah but madonna was very successful at it we just know she's going to fall flat on her arse as usual ,then watch Mrs fkn angry come back just like on her holiday to Turkey not very positive then was she .:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

She’s a delight isn’t she. This is the same one that duznt make hateful videos or show hate to anyone…😂😂😂😂
Oh how to be so calm
She’s a delight isn’t she. This is the same one that duznt make hateful videos or show hate to anyone…😂😂😂😂
Exactly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah but madonna was very successful at it we just know she's going to fall flat on her arse as usual ,then watch Mrs fkn angry come back just like on her holiday to Turkey not very positive then was she .:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Oh how to be so calm

Exactly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Indeed. I always have a bag of Popcorn in the cupboard awaiting it’s next outburst 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Was this what prompted her to read the book😂😂😂
When has she found the time to read a book in between ??????
Walking
Making smoothies 😂😂😂
Exercising
Making wax melts
Out for dinner with invisible people????
Being a bleep
Is there any time in a day left to read a book ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When has she found the time to read a book in between ??????
Walking
Making smoothies 😂😂😂
Exercising
Making wax melts
Out for dinner with invisible people????
Being a bleep
Is there any time in a day left to read a book ?
Well it can’t go out and sunbath as it hasn’t a garden 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone email ITV and let them know what a nasty piece of work it is.
They'll love her... she's the perfect contestant for a reality TV show. I'd love to see her downfall on national TV wouldn't you lol

Was this what prompted her to read the book😂😂😂
The way she talks is so common. 🤡🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They ought to let her on Big Brother then all her deluded followers will see her telling her lies in the same sentence 🤣🤣 would love to see her get angry in there and bleep everyone off .then watch the backlash. Hopefully someone will knock her the duck out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They ought to let her on Big Brother then all her deluded followers will see her telling her lies in the same sentence 🤣🤣 would love to see her get angry in there and bleep everyone off .then watch the backlash. Hopefully someone will knock her the duck out.
Oh she’d play the game , always the actress is Gonzo, the lies would spill out of her

• Haha
That pile of tit has now put up a video about lees side kick and as usual the Welsh wanker has weighed in funny the video mocking bbc has disappeared I’m still waiting for the pair of morons to come to Harold hill and beat me up oh but they never said that pair of bleeping dickheads and they are relevant backing up a robbing evil bleep named Gonzo especially as that bleeping pile tried getting the fact freaks hung drawn and quartered and now denies that put this up on a video you bleeping Midlands minger
I saw that video yesterday, bleeping joke of a woman!!. Making out she's all innocent.. saying she's never done no wrong. I've blocked her, I can't stand the sight if it. So I won't be mentioning that thing ever again.

• Heart
I saw that video yesterday, bleeping joke of a woman!!. Making out she's all innocent.. saying she's never done no wrong. I've blocked her, I can't stand the sight if it. So I won't be mentioning that thing ever again.
My philosophy too now. I said I wouldn’t mention it ever again a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t. Best way. Block. Ignore.

Reactions: 6
Oh and lees side kick is stalking the midlands minger sam pile no one’s stalking a pile of tit like you your actually scum like your leader you know the one you look up to Gonzo but in fact your worse than Gonzo for backing up what she does when everyone else can see what a narcissistic evil
bleep she actually is
She bleeping wishes I was stalking her 🤣🤣 if one look at her fb makes me a stalker.. then I'll hold my hands up.. I was just trying to tell her, that when she acts a bleep someone out there can be a bigger bleep👍 I've no interest in its life, or its fb... so no she's definitely doesn't have a stalker in me 🤣🤣

My philosophy too now. I said I wouldn’t mention it ever again a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t. Best way. Block. Ignore.
💯 percent 👍

Best way I blocked them both ages ago. Don’t see anything now and it’s bliss x

Yep, same here. X

She’s like a bleeping guru on crack.
More like a bleep on crack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She bleeping wishes I was stalking her 🤣🤣 if one look at her fb makes me a stalker.. then I'll hold my hands up.. I was just trying to tell her, that when she acts a bleep someone out there can be a bigger bleep👍 I've no interest in its life, or its fb... so no she's definitely doesn't have a stalker in me 🤣🤣

💯 percent 👍
She’s an evil little Midlands minger her and the Welsh wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’d be absolute gold on big brother. Imagine her intro. I’m Sasha/Sharryn/Zoe/Lisa, 52, from Rompford Essix. I’m a bizznizz woman, my empire includes two closed cafes, closed catering company, actriss/moggle, selling my gash, my own line of beauty products with a bookshelf warehouse in Rompford 😂, wax mewlt maker, disaster dating nights and dietician. And I’m ‘ere to find love because I’ve been single 14 years. I don’t do drama I’m a positive person. Fast forward two days and they’d probably be a kick off the likes of which haven’t been seen since Benners. Oh and Turkey. Oh and Majorca 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.