Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is one thick ugly bleep..
Just catching up on today's shitshow...
She lost 4/6 lb, (the amount changed on each tt) she can't run cos her poor old heart 😆🙈 she talks no bleeping sense😳😆 she done 28 secs, u know it sounds alot and your probably laughing 😢was she meant to say its NOT alot 🤷‍♀️😆🙈
my brain 🧠 hurts just listening to her for 5 minutes..
I know people with hardly any education make more sense than her.
it now wants to go on love island 🤣🤣
Can't get a man in the real world so it's trying on reality TV 😆😆.
You couldn't make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣
We couldn’t make it up she does on a daily basis, and then believes it’s real

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talks tit, She’s already bored of yoghurt, so added water instead, water and banana isn’t a great mix… she’s gonna be sitting on the porcelain pot all day with ginger and cinnamon added to it… thick cnut 🤡
Still don’t know the difference between an orange and satsuma 😂
If you wanna add ice cream….oh my lordy
She obviously hasn't been to the market recently as those peaches were definitely not massive 🤥🍑🧋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never seen anyone selling wax melts in Deli pots. I've had sauces from take aways in them pots but never wax melts 🤷🏽‍♀️ has anyone else.... is this the norm? View attachment 1477876
Oh my!! Put one of them on a wax melt burner and … the burner doth overflowithhhh!! Lol 😳🤣😂 silly Twatt! One thing not done as a rule is cut your own wax melts… she is crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my!! Put one of them on a wax melt burner and … the burner doth overflowithhhh!! Lol 😳🤣😂 silly Twatt! One thing not done as a rule is cut your own wax melts… she is crazy!
I know right 🙈 maybe use a smaller pot or put less in... jeeeez they're huge. Why so much in one pot? That woman hasn't got a clue. She is so ignorant about everything. I've never come across such an idiot in all my life and believe me I've met quite a few.... however she tops them all. She is thick as pig tit.... Hundred Percent!!

• Haha
She obviously hasn't been to the market recently as those peaches were definitely not massive 🤥🍑🧋
That’s cos she’s not daaaaaannnn the tin hut, Best market ever… Coco bling tshirts, fish stalls, and best cherries and peaches. That fruit looked rank🤢🤢🤢
Can’t wait to see the scales come out today on day 54 of the diet… I reckon a gain😂😂😂

• Haha
Any guesses on when her next new business will debut and what it will be ? I'm thinking a sweetie emporium. Buy in bulk from Home Bargains ..rebag and sell at ridiculous prices like most on tiktok. Right up her street that . One in the bag ..6 in her gob.

• Haha
Any guesses on when her next new business will debut and what it will be ? I'm thinking a sweetie emporium. Buy in bulk from Home Bargains ..rebag and sell at ridiculous prices like most on tiktok. Right up her street that . One in the bag ..6 in her gob.
I’m eagerly awaiting Vanilla Lush clothing, Coming soon it said..🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
must be going on holiday soon… her 5 weeks is our 1…. Bet she still hasn’t unpacked from her holiday to Chewnisia🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Slagga's Sweedies? 🍬🍡🍫

#loser #biznizfailure #karma

Last edited:
  • Haha
All 3 of those scumbags need taking down and the Welsh wanker is the biggest tit stirrer going licking gonzos arse then stabbing it in the back calling her a ponce for what mrs bbc did for her taking it to the airport and paying for a meal then sticking up for bbc about the cancer what evil Gonzo said now the pile of tit is stabbing bbc in the back with the Midlands minger you bleeping Welsh bleep go look in the mirror before you open that bleeping vile gob about any tattler you lowlife scumbag bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Those other two cunts are also behind getting rid of bbc

No good pair of scumbag Shitcunts
Who the duck is she to take mention anyone's smile?? When her smile shows her fuckng rotten grey teeth!!!!
U walk around in a bleeping maroon hoodie, with teeth that resembles Albert steptoe, glasses from 1980s, looking more manly than the actual man u shag.
Trying to fit once again.. trying to be liked. Trying to be funny.
Well Mrs b is funny.. very funny bleeping, you love, are just a skanky bleep who needs a good bath in bleach!!.. maybe bleeping drink some and see if it brings your teeth back to being white!! Your a dirty, skanky bleeping NOONE.

We can all be nasty can't we .. what do u think of my profile pic sam?? U like?
I got the photo off fb 👍.. im not a dog lover myself personally..but it's not nice to be horrible to ppl is it, mocking, taking the piss out of cancer survivors.
Oh and didn't you also take the piss out factfreaks dead rabbit??.
Enjoy looking at my profile picture sam👍🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg been busy recently… so just catching up. Just looking at her wish list…. It’s like going to a chip shop and then asking you to bring your own potatoes. Wow. What a f-ing cheek. 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Well you lovely lot - just having a cheeky catch-up as we flew out yesterday to Dominican Republic with some friends and I’ve been a tad busy 😝😝. Basically not knowing which cocktail to have next or which sunbed to sit on all whilst looking at the ocean 🌊😝😝😝. What a place it is as well. Never been before and absolutely loving it.

I haven’t been on tiky tok the last few days so i will have a mooch but I can probably bet Shazza is still being a prize twit and thinking she is amazing and beautiful. 🙄🙄🙄🙄.
I’ll be back soon with my observations

🍸 🍻 🍷

• Heart
Those other two cunts are also behind getting rid of bbc

No good pair of scumbag Shitcunts
But isn't BBC naturaly blonde not peroxide?? bleeping idiots the pair of them. As for Sid MingeMcFringe Little she needs to look in the mirror. Her hair looks like it's been set alight and singed to an inch of its life. bleeping cheek. Anyway I've blocked the pair of them scumbag looking cunts. Not worth the air time as all they're doin is trying to stay relevant. Especially that welsh she devil looking monster. Both freaks of nature!!

• Haha
But isn't BBC naturaly blonde not peroxide?? bleeping idiots the pair of them. As for Sid MingeMcFringe Little she needs to look in the mirror. Her hair looks like it's been set alight and singed to an inch of its life. bleeping cheek. Anyway I've blocked the pair of them scumbag looking cunts. Not worth the air time as all they're doin is trying to stay relevant. Especially that welsh she devil looking monster. Both freaks of nature!!
Totally agree. They have such sad little lives they thrive on our attention. Let’s not give them any. BLOCK DELETE EVERYONE. THat will drive them mad x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree. They have such sad little lives they thrive on our attention. Let’s not give them any. BLOCK DELETE EVERYONE. THat will drive them mad x
The only one that is relevant is Sharon herself and seeing justice done nothing and none else matters seeing her get her comeuppance is what we are all here for at the end of the day, anyone else who tries to stick their beak in should be ignored totally

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.