Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I just had a gander at her video of her talking bollocks 😳 we are back to 'WE' who is this 'WE' 🤦‍♀️ that nose gonzo that nose 👃 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Comments turned off I wanted to give you a good decorator thats chip as chips cos your kitchen is rank love 😳 wot a shithole i couldn't focus cos I was busy looking at the tit behind you ironing board part painted walls 😳 thought the wallpapered ceiling in your b&m lounge was bad but duck me you definitely don't spend ya wonga or pip payments on your home do you 🤷‍♀️
Skip a holiday and get that craphole sorted never mind how independent and hard working you are get a bleeping paint brush out you skanky flange wipe 😬 craphole wot a craphole 🤦‍♀️
52 years old and lives in flat decorated by a 5 year old 🤣🤣.. and she's says she has a nice home 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forgetting all the other bollocks she talks why does she always to say “cos I’m out tonight “ nobody actually bleeping cares ……you ain’t going nowhere cos no bleep likes ya !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus I just had a gander at her video of her talking bollocks 😳 we are back to 'WE' who is this 'WE' 🤦‍♀️ that nose gonzo that nose 👃 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Comments turned off I wanted to give you a good decorator thats chip as chips cos your kitchen is rank love 😳 wot a shithole i couldn't focus cos I was busy looking at the tit behind you ironing board part painted walls 😳 thought the wallpapered ceiling in your b&m lounge was bad but duck me you definitely don't spend ya wonga or pip payments on your home do you 🤷‍♀️
Skip a holiday and get that craphole sorted never mind how independent and hard working you are get a bleeping paint brush out you skanky flange wipe 😬 craphole wot a craphole 🤦‍♀️
“We” is all the voices in her head😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Omfg mrsbrowns out did herself that's gotta be the funniest so far. 😂
Thankyou everyone VIP at long last. Just had to pop on before we go out, because we going out now. Just getting ready to go out now in a minute. 😅🤣😂 I think it's great she's saving up her takeaway containers to store the melts in.
Someone from havering Borough Council ffs go paint that kitchen. It's bleeping minging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yesss! ‘We’ hmmmm ……..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just wanna tell you Geewwls we went out last night saw Elvis Film - It was fab darlings well worth going to see, just wanted to let you’s all know though 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Narcissists will ruin
every holiday or special
occasion, if its not about
them, they will make it
about them by causing
some kind of drama or
chaos. -Maria Consiglio
@understandingthenarc

Saw this quote and for some reason I came to this thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget the draw gewwwlllsss… 4pm today, You go into the draw when you purchase something and get a chance to win £250 Sasha fontain shite..🫣🫣🫣
Dying to know what this sticker says on the bottom of this Latte cup, even though it’s described as Mockaaahhh choccckkaaaa capppachino🤢🤢🤢
And can we just address the state of the gaff….what in the universal credit payment is happening with the decorating 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget the draw gewwwlllsss… 4pm today, You go into the draw when you purchase something and get a chance to win £250 Sasha fontain shite..🫣🫣🫣
Dying to know what this sticker says on the bottom of this Latte cup, even though it’s described as Mockaaahhh choccckkaaaa capppachino🤢🤢🤢
And can we just address the state of the gaff….what in the universal credit payment is happening with the decorating 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Regards the sticker, I'm guessing it's not been printed using a thermal printer :rolleyes: ;) :p

• Haha
She's back reposting on her large account, SF UK.
Let's get reporting 🤫🤫😉😉
Done it

Keep reporting on her large account it's still there

A quick little Sunday Morning spot-the-difference for everyone 😊
That's mrsbbc best ever tt , I fell to the floor with laughter ,

Omfg mrsbrowns out did herself that's gotta be the funniest so far. 😂
Thankyou everyone VIP at long last. Just had to pop on before we go out, because we going out now. Just getting ready to go out now in a minute. 😅🤣😂 I think it's great she's saving up her takeaway containers to store the melts in.
Someone from havering Borough Council ffs go paint that kitchen. It's bleeping minging.
Welcome to the VIP club , we'll done

Last edited:
  • Heart
And she's looking for a home swap🤣🤣🙈 the ceiling has wall paper but half the wall doesn't 🤣 I bet she has loads on interest 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she's looking for a home swap🤣🤣🙈 the ceiling has wall paper but half the wall doesn't 🤣 I bet she has loads on interest 😆
I did reply on here that it would be a no from me, (cos we all know she reads here) Just because she would get lost in my gaff after living in a starter flat for the disabled😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.