Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice she is selling her underwear and shoes on her website? Hard times!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the rest all under dodgy names…. But she don’t hide behind fake profiles🫣🀑🀑🀑🀑
Sashafontainnew is me 😜 stole sashafontain51 when she got banned. She did however tag me as her new account by accident which was funny 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
State of her kitchen with half painted walls. Pretending she's made those wax melts. Thanking people for their support, what a load of bollocks. You can see by her posts that she's got hardly any followers watching her. She needs to be on that treadmill asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just leaving this here ;):ROFLMAO:😜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus I just had a gander at her video of her talking bollocks 😳 we are back to 'WE' who is this 'WE' πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ that nose gonzo that nose πŸ‘ƒ πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
Comments turned off I wanted to give you a good decorator thats chip as chips cos your kitchen is rank love 😳 wot a shithole i couldn't focus cos I was busy looking at the tit behind you ironing board part painted walls 😳 thought the wallpapered ceiling in your b&m lounge was bad but duck me you definitely don't spend ya wonga or pip payments on your home do you πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Skip a holiday and get that craphole sorted never mind how independent and hard working you are get a bleeping paint brush out you skanky flange wipe 😬 craphole wot a craphole πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Congratulations to our very own little β€œSausage” VIP at last ❀❀🍾πŸ₯‚πŸΉπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.