Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed at the WE have been making candles for 8 hrs 🀣 πŸ˜‚ who's WE is it the girls in the office πŸ€­πŸ€”
So full of tit honestly πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ•―πŸ•―πŸ€£πŸ€£
Let's see how long this failed business lasts like the others πŸ¦§πŸ™„
Why is the comments turned off πŸ€” i wanted to say something tash 🀣🀣🀣
Her and her other personalities πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t she have on her website, or she definitely used to β€œ we have offices in Essex and LondonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I do love a wax melt if I’m honest and have many candles in my house which often looks like an altar in a church 😝😝 but mainly Yankee candles as they are nice looking and well known. My β€œaltar” would be horrified if I have a little penis one πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝😝

• Haha
Well I do love a wax melt if I’m honest and have many candles in my house which often looks like an altar in a church 😝😝 but mainly Yankee candles as they are nice looking and well known. My β€œaltar” would be horrified if I have a little penis one πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝😝
I like ones with crackling wicks in the winter time. They sound like a cracking fire. But definitely nice quality ones. Those coffee ones of her’s look like someone’s took a tit in a shot glass and stuck a wick in πŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like ones with crackling wicks in the winter time. They sound like a cracking fire. But definitely nice quality ones. Those coffee ones of her’s look like someone’s took a tit in a shot glass and stuck a wick in πŸ’©
I love them crackling ones. So cosy at wintertime πŸ₯°. And yes the coffee mug ones are not something I would buy πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
bleeping load of tit the lot of it. Looks nasty and cheap. Mrs Barrelcakes is selling two quality candles for the price of one at the moment ❀

Reactions: 10
the candles are a major risk, that's if they actually burn. It takes months if not years of testing to get the right combo of wax and wicks. Yip there is no one size fits all for wicks, it all depends on your wax and container size. Who is her trading standards? I'll report her myself.
I’m not an expert in candle making, I prefer my house to smell Eau de Ikea for Β£1.79…. But if she’s saying that these are ready to go that’s wrong, a friend of mine does melts and tit (well not tit but u get the drift) and they take 3 weeks plus to cure…. This could be fun though…

#watchthosecomplaintsrollin
#smallbuisinessyourenot

• Haha
This could be very interesting πŸ€” I'll be here for the complaints and refunds it might actually get me VIP
Omg you are so close. Go on other threads. Just put any comments it knocks your messages up πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Doesn’t she have on her website, or she definitely used to β€œ we have offices in Essex and LondonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Multi businesses world wide. Chewnisa/Majorka/Turkee. Yes I know I’ve spelt them wrong but isn’t that how you say them 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh the last two videos are painful to watch. Ya belly is big cause the tit you eat. How you’ve manage to get an MRI scan so quickly is beyond me. I knew someone that was crippled and I mean crippled with a double spinal problem had to wait weeks and weeks for one. You are literally full of tit GONZO

Reactions: 8
It's trading standards that need to be told. And you must have a BCF membership and vat number.
British candle makers federation. Any candle resembling food is prohibited. And if she's going to blend ( that's a joke) then each must have its own safety data sheet. If this is not done and there's an incident with a customer even if you have insurance it would be invalid. And illegal I do hope she's complied with all the regulations. Personally I don't think she needs to as she will be buying them from the pound shop

The www.sahafontain.shop ain't even a real website is it??
BCF is not a legal requirement as it's a voluntary scheme and most join as it looks good on the website. But if your Supplier is BCF registered then it's even more important you follow their advice on their materials as it can impact on any insurance claims. VAT registration is only over a certain threshold in sales, for most small businesses its a lot of paperwork and expense that can't be justified until you hit it.
Trading standards had a Nationwide Campaign over lockdown on the sudden flood of people making and selling wax melts and candles as most were in breach of every regulation. Quite a few got shut down due to non compliance and they don't need your address, they will make contact via social media.

Reactions: 5
OK, I've reported her new account and 2 of her old accounts, the new tt she has up I've reported for fraud and scams and her wax melts account also ...

Do I enter the draw πŸ€”
36 mugs have purchased since 18 JulyπŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
Who in their right mind is buying this πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

MRI scan at 5.30 πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
How many πŸ”πŸŸ will they πŸ‘€
Reported fraud and scams , she will never learn so let's help her remind herself of her passed ...no one should go into a draw or buy her tat , she's a scammer

Do I enter the draw πŸ€”
36 mugs have purchased since 18 JulyπŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
Who in their right mind is buying this πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

MRI scan at 5.30 πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
How many πŸ”πŸŸ will they πŸ‘€
The last time she had a raffle or draw ,she never coughed up to get winner of the weekend away to the lady who won in her caravan...remember @@

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everyone is entered into the draw.. but I won't actually honour the prize πŸ˜†
Is that poor lady still waiting for the caravan weekend she won in the last draw πŸ€”πŸ™ˆ
Her fat gut is all to do with what it stuffs down its fat gob.. but I'm hoping I'm wrong.. in hoping there really is something wrong with her 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone is entered into the draw.. but I won't actually honour the prize πŸ˜†
Is that poor lady still waiting for the caravan weekend she won in the last draw πŸ€”πŸ™ˆ
Her fat gut is all to do with what it stuffs down its fat gob.. but I'm hoping I'm wrong.. in hoping there really is something wrong with her 🀣🀣
Exactly, the stupid butch still thinks she done nothing wrong , report as much as we we all can

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.