Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bleeping wishes I was stalking her 🤣🤣 if one look at her fb makes me a stalker.. then I'll hold my hands up.. I was just trying to tell her, that when she acts a bleep someone out there can be a bigger bleep👍 I've no interest in its life, or its fb... so no she's definitely doesn't have a stalker in me 🤣🤣

💯 percent 👍
What amazes me is she accuses us of stalking yet she's doin the exact same thing on here? So if the 3 Stooges don't look on here and have no interest in what we have to say then how do they get the information? For people who have absolutely no interest in us tattlers they sure know alot of what we've been posting and react by posting screenshots 🤣🤣 couldn't make this tit up could ya.... dumb cunts the lot of them 🤡🤡🤡

She couldn’t keep it up for 10 minutes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bit like her geezers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 proper laughed out loud at this comment

Reactions: 8
What amazes me is she accuses us of stalking yet she's doin the exact same thing on here? So if the 3 Stooges don't look on here and have no interest in what we have to say then how do they get the information? For people who have absolutely no interest in us tattlers they sure know alot of what we've been posting and react by posting screenshots 🤣🤣 couldn't make this tit up could ya.... dumb cunts the lot of them 🤡🤡🤡

I hate all 3 of em I’m still waiting for ww and sp to rip up in wws Range Rover sport and knock me out sum how I don’t think that will happen even if they did turn up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but they never said that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

New thread can Gonzo actually read out her pound shop glasses or is that why it’s took 8 weeks to read a book 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that she’s still not finished Ffsake thick thick thick as duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
All 3 of those scumbags need taking down and the Welsh wanker is the biggest tit stirrer going licking gonzos arse then stabbing it in the back calling her a ponce for what mrs bbc did for her taking it to the airport and paying for a meal then sticking up for bbc about the cancer what evil Gonzo said now the pile of tit is stabbing bbc in the back with the Midlands minger you bleeping Welsh bleep go look in the mirror before you open that bleeping vile gob about any tattler you lowlife scumbag bleep

Has anyone saved Sam the fringe saying about ff and he's fur baby rabbit? Mocking it's death ?

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion, Gonzo’s more the incredible bulk than the green goddess

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another hot week again this week... do u think there's room in the front room for that paddling pool? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another hot week again this week... do u think there's room in the front room for that paddling pool? 🤔🤣
God imagine sweating your bollox off in the flat of hers. I know I’m extremely lucky with my situation but I think I’d rather live in a tent in a field than that flat of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know what happened to the morning workouts ? Thought we was all losing weight with the help of slosher???? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God imagine sweating your bollox off in the flat of hers. I know I’m extremely lucky with my situation but I think I’d rather live in a tent in a field than that flat of hers
If she sweats her bollox off in that flat it mite actually loose so weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Thread suggestion:
Weight gain is the new weight loss.
Missing my tin hut
If she sweats her bollox off in that flat it mite actually loose so weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
im currently sweating off the bollax i don’t have in Dubai ,currently 101… I love it, I don’t think Trashbags flat could even get that hot 😂😂🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:
Weight gain is the new weight loss.
Missing my tin hut

im currently sweating off the bollax i don’t have in Dubai ,currently 101… I love it, I don’t think Trashbags flat could even get that hot 😂😂🥵
Weight gain is the new weight loss
Missing my tin hut with the Olympic size pool 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know what happened to the morning workouts ? Thought we was all losing weight with the help of slosher???? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️💩💩💩💩💩
She’ll be live soon. Just waiting for the Hash Browns and egg McMuffin to digest , give her a minute 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Title thread suggestion

Thunderthighs on a treadmill...Gonzos diet tips (for about three days)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: 28 second workouts with Sasha Fontain, tit inducing shakes but you’re guaranteed a gain 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be on a ban on all her accounts to be this quiet,isn’t it lovely😀
Hope so im just repeatedly reporting her on everything especially the big one lovely without that vile gob mouthing off how wonderful it is erm no Sharon you are a bleep you got the lovely Mrs b taken down and im gonna keep reporting till you have fucked off once and for all vile bit of tit you are 🤬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.