Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonzos put a flower video up what the duck is all that about silly bleep what she’s got 3 mates 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello all I'm currently on holidays and doing a lot of driving, just back reporting her tt she not doing to many which is good...silly cow

8 weeks to read a book 🤣🤣 ffs 🙈
Out for dinner and she feels the need to do a tik tok about positivity 🤣
Must be out for dinner with dave 🤣🤣 its certainly not enjoying the company she's in 🤣🤣.. oh wait..is she dining alone?? 😁😁
Must of took her 8 weeks to break down the big words

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at those flowers are they actually in her flat with her. I could be completely wrong but when did she have blinds and a table with a runner, it’s normally that bling tit by the window ???? and nasty net curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking at those flowers are they actually in her flat with her. I could be completely wrong but when did she have blinds and a table with a runner, it’s normally that bling tit by the window ???? and nasty net curtains
That’s at the caravan, Unless it was an old video. Thought she was apparently in Puerto Rico until today… 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey everyone just checking in while away . See nothing new with shazza and the same delusional posts with all this positive tit ain't we all seen this before and then that ugly head rears its self and also noticed she doesn't get many likes either , looks like her days are numbered now so let's hope it ain't long until she gets her comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello all I'm currently on holidays and doing a lot of driving, just back reporting her tt she not doing to many which is good...silly cow

Must of took her 8 weeks to break down the big words
Ok, so who reckons she’s coming back with the very unlikely story of…SHES BEEN INTERVIEWED FOR OAP LOVE ISLAND😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It's got to sting a bit when you post 4 hours ago and no one takes a blind bit of notice. Sniggering here 😃😊🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's got to sting a bit when you post 4 hours ago and no one takes a blind bit of notice. Sniggering here 😃😊🙂
Isn’t it wonderful 😂😂😂. She’s reached expert level tit bizznizz woman and tit content creator😂😂😂

Sasha brainstorming session for the new bizznizz name: A fink I’ll just put a z on the end of everyfink. Makes it sound classy but modern. Proper eighties. Snazzy. It worked for Crumbz. Oh actually……oh fack it I’ll do it anyway……

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.