Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trading Standards needs to know about this as if requirements are not met, this could cause a fire etc . Now if she is buying them in like we all know she is, then hopefully everything should be fine. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this

Reactions: 9
Trading Standards needs to know about this as if requirements are not met, this could cause a fire etc . Now if she is buying them in like we all know she is, then hopefully everything should be fine. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this
the candles are a major risk, that's if they actually burn. It takes months if not years of testing to get the right combo of wax and wicks. Yip there is no one size fits all for wicks, it all depends on your wax and container size. Who is her trading standards? I'll report her myself.

Reactions: 8
Well I just can't wait to purchase a pint glass candle for my husband, uncle and grandad. I know how much they have always wanted one 🤣🤣🤣
She's ordered a new printer..but she don't know what it's all about 🤣🤣 ffs 🙈🙈

• Haha
the candles are a major risk, that's if they actually burn. It takes months if not years of testing to get the right combo of wax and wicks. Yip there is no one size fits all for wicks, it all depends on your wax and container size. Who is her trading standards? I'll report her myself.
Havering Council

Reactions: 7
She ain’t even got the candle maker it’s on the dopey witches wish list you buy me the candle maker then I rip you off with the candles I make Ffsake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can't believe what I have just watched 😳 🤦‍♀️ and them deluded lot will buy them 🤣🤣
Reckon her brainless followers are over here already they are telling her make sure you have this in place make sure you have that in place 🤣🤣🤣 her answer yeah all sorted 🤦‍♀️ never ceases to amaze me she dont 😳🤷‍♀️

Ffsake been making candles for 8 hours bleep can’t work for 8 minutes is their a council pisshole on fire 🔥 in collier row

Gonzo start selling dart boards with your ugly boat on it they will go down a storm be a pleasure to throw darts 🎯 at you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you count the amount of comments she’s going to sell duck all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if the candles go floppy like her dicks. Pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Serious question because I’m confused. Who the actual duck buys cock candles 🕯 🍆 😂😂😂???????

• Haha
I laughed at the WE have been making candles for 8 hrs 🤣 😂 who's WE is it the girls in the office 🤭🤔
So full of tit honestly 🤦‍♀️🕯🕯🤣🤣
Let's see how long this failed business lasts like the others 🦧🙄
Why is the comments turned off 🤔 i wanted to say something tash 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Havering Council
It's trading standards that need to be told. And you must have a BCF membership and vat number.
British candle makers federation. Any candle resembling food is prohibited. And if she's going to blend ( that's a joke) then each must have its own safety data sheet. If this is not done and there's an incident with a customer even if you have insurance it would be invalid. And illegal I do hope she's complied with all the regulations. Personally I don't think she needs to as she will be buying them from the pound shop

The www.sahafontain.shop ain't even a real website is it??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.