Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see what this thread brings. I tell you what it WON’T bring. Me buying any of her “homemade “ wax malts or jam 😂😂😂. Imagine getting one of her box dyed black hairs in your strawberry jam 🤮🤮🤮. And the gunk behind those acrylics 🤢🤢🤢. Anyway, I’ll leave this…….
Oh ffs…
She should’ve made a fragrance called “I made this one myself”… 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread ..great title ..not seen much today . The old witch is getting boring ..just waiting for the day it all comes back to bite her arse. The rest of her shite is tediously predictable.

Reactions: 8
Great title we'll done 💜 I bet she ain't to happy about this one 😀🙂 her gigantic gob just keeps giving. She's off out tonight. Or she's busy spooning happy shopper jam into jars. She grew all the fruit herself from her very own orchard.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Congratulations to @slosher7777 (nominated by @Mrs.Wummin) and @rocksolidcrew for the inspiration for the thread title.
Thank you to all contributors for all other thread suggestions.
Great thread title ❤

Can’t wait to see what this thread brings. I tell you what it WON’T bring. Me buying any of her “homemade “ wax malts or jam 😂😂😂. Imagine getting one of her box dyed black hairs in your strawberry jam 🤮🤮🤮. And the gunk behind those acrylics 🤢🤢🤢. Anyway, I’ll leave this…….
Why does she always say 'We' when it's just her? Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I follow loads of wax melt pages on tiktok and watch their lives making them, there is no way on Earth she is making these herself it's way to much hard work for her, and she just ain't clever enough. There are some amazing wax melt businesses out there and way to much competition, she won't last two minutes especially how tit they look, this one looks like she has used old left overs and melted them in 1 of her own glasses ,and has got the cheek to charge £11.99. Please cut me out I have got 2nd embarrassment lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll leave here for your perusal, please form an orderly queue,
no fighting there is plenty of stock
Been up all night making those has she ????😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Think ain’t out of bed until 10am !!!! Wouldn’t know what hard work is ….as it would interfere with her benefits.👍

Wonder what happened to the food bank donations never another word mentioned about it silly bleep will be trying to sell second hand pizza 🍕 next Ffsake

See she’s been to Poundland for her glasses again…. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
slso interested to see what pint glasses she’s ordered to put the Guinness ones in… Normal beer glasses won’t be compliant, but then again she knew that cos we’re all fickkkk cnuts.!!!
Smells all liquissshhhyyy.???🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
She hasn’t got a clue what she is doing, come in Sharon show us a video of your wax melt making process would love to see, oh silly me you can’t as you buy them from other suppliers and pass them off as your own just swap the labels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The small latte candle have had a price hike already, £6.99 on video but £7.99 online 🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.