Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the colour changing avocado that she’s eating🤣🙄🤣 That must be why it tastes funny, it’s deffo not a teeth whitening filter cos she uses her own toothpaste to get them pearly white! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love the colour changing avocado that she’s eating🤣🙄🤣 That must be why it tastes funny, it’s deffo not a teeth whitening filter cos she uses her own toothpaste to get them pearly white! 🤣🤣🤣
Ad-vo-cardo … duck me she’s so thick when it comes to pronouncing foods….🤡🤡🤡

Trashbag, Not everyone is asking about your dress, We wanna know who won the free prize draw.??👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Buuuuut, I spy with my roving eye, something beginning with AMAZON BOX…. Will it be the 784th printer of the week…🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ad-vo-cardo … duck me she’s so thick when it comes to pronouncing foods….🤡🤡🤡

Trashbag, Not everyone is asking about your dress, We wanna know who won the free prize draw.??👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Buuuuut, I spy with my roving eye, something beginning with AMAZON BOX…. Will it be the 784th printer of the week…🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
3 comments on the dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have I missed the 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️ around the park or has the fitness regime been ditched already.
10,000 steps was the aim for today 🤡🤡🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have I missed the 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️ around the park or has the fitness regime been ditched already.
10,000 steps was the aim for today 🤡🤡🙄🙄
Ha ha was literally thinking the same…..it’s been too busy being a bleep eating grub she wouldn’t ever touch .

bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has a hernia now 🙄
What the duck has a hernia gotta do with having anything acidic?.... that woman really is bleeping thick. Having a lemon with a hernia ain't gonna do duck all. I don't think I've ever come across anyone as ignorant as her. She is what you call the epitome of thick as pig tit. My god Gonzo do yaself a favour and just shut the duck up.... jeeeezus bleeping christ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off did that melt eat all that avocado 🥑 she was bleeping gagging !!!
She’ll be back on the quarter pounders in no time 👍💯

What the duck has a hernia gotta do with having anything acidic?.... that woman really is bleeping thick. Having a lemon with a hernia ain't gonna do duck all. I don't think I've ever come across anyone as ignorant as her. She is what you call the epitome of thick as pig tit. My god Gonzo do yaself a favour and just shut the duck up.... jeeeezus bleeping christ 😂😂😂😂
She’s talks out of her arse 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she decided to go gluten free at one of their afternoon lunches? She wanted to copy Ruth lol. She decided to diagnose herself with a gluten intolerance coz she had a hernia. Now it's gallstones 🤦‍♀️ which I'm not surprised due to the amount of bleeping crap it eats.

• Haha
Remember when she decided to go gluten free at one of their afternoon lunches? She wanted to copy Ruth lol. She decided to diagnose herself with a gluten intolerance coz she had a hernia. Now it's gallstones 🤦‍♀️ which I'm not surprised due to the amount of bleeping crap it eats.
If it was gluten allergy she would bloody know.
I have Barrett’s disease and that is something she wouldn’t want… or indeed have with the amount of tit she shoves down her gullet ….

I’m just adding up what she’s actually had:
Galledstone on gallbladder (everytime she’s in pain)
Heart surgery
Abortion/(miscarriage apparently)
Anxiety and panic attacks
Hernia now
Covid
Throat infection x 2475
Infected toe nail due to martial arts on holiday
Weight loss due to eating her own diet (she’s done it before)
Attempt on her life due to taking 1 sominex

Im worn out for her🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it was gluten allergy she would bloody know.
I have Barrett’s disease and that is something she wouldn’t want… or indeed have with the amount of tit she shoves down her gullet ….

I’m just adding up what she’s actually had:
Galledstone on gallbladder (everytime she’s in pain)
Heart surgery
Abortion/(miscarriage apparently)
Anxiety and panic attacks
Hernia now
Covid
Throat infection x 2475
Infected toe nail due to martial arts on holiday
Weight loss due to eating her own diet (she’s done it before)
Attempt on her life due to taking 1 sominex

Im worn out for her🤡🤡🤡
Don't forget she's got hardly any cervix left as she's had multiple cone biopsies due to HPV cervical cells. She's also had multiple miscarriages and went on an imaginary IVF journey too (which even her sister said is all bollox) Now lets say the thin cervix it true, then i could believe she may have had miscarriages due to multiple colposcopys on her cervix etc however..... if that were true she'd have been advised to not fall pregnant or have a cerclage (stitch in cervix)... having an incompetent cervix does not mean you're infertile which is the sob story she tells people asto why she cant have kids. Infertility is nothing to do with cervix. Anyways when you listen to all her stories none of them makes any sense. Just like her gluten allergy hernia acidic gallstone heart attack stories, neither do her Infertility stories..... she is literally soooo full of tit. She hasn't got a bleeping clue what she's talking about.... she is one thick bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't forget she's got hardly any cervix left as she's had multiple cone biopsies due to HPV cervical cells. She's also had multiple miscarriages and went on an imaginary IVF journey too (which even her sister said is all bollox) Now lets say the thin cervix it true, then i could believe she may have had miscarriages due to multiple colposcopys on her cervix etc however..... if that were true she'd have been advised to not fall pregnant or have a cerclage (stitch in cervix)... having an incompetent cervix does not mean you're infertile which is the sob story she tells people asto why she cant have kids. Infertility is nothing to do with cervix. Anyways when you listen to all her stories none of them makes any sense. Just like her gluten allergy hernia acidic gallstone heart attack stories, neither do her Infertility stories..... she is literally soooo full of tit. She hasn't got a bleeping clue what she's talking about.... she is one thick bleep!!
Anything and everything is all bollox that comes out her septic foul gob it’s changes by the minute she can completely contradict herself a minute after she’s said something that’s how pathetic she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.