Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many holidays that fat cunt been on eat all you can and drink all you can living it’s best life more like eating it best life

Reactions: 6
I didn't think that Barking Hospital did MRI scans??

Reactions: 5
The video looks like a woman boxing up an order to send out not receiving an order from gonzo
Yeah I know. I just don’t think gonzo is re-selling these particular ones. Video is last October

Anyway gewws I’m just off to shop for a butterfly print, cold shoulder top with diamantés . It’s almost like she’s imagined my worst nightmare as a top and worn it

Reactions: 8
I hope she's not eating them on their own. Everyone knows Chias need to be be drunk mixed with a liquid as they can expand in the throat and can cause choking.....on second thoughts, as you were Sharon

Reactions: 12
I hope she's not eating them on their own. Everyone knows Chias need to be be drunk mixed with a liquid as they can expand in the throat and can cause choking.....on second thoughts, as you were Sharon
Lol… yeah don’t tell her that ffs

How does she get through the day…????
I get up , I go to work, I come home…. WTF, have a word with yourself you stupid cnut, u don’t have a job

Reactions: 4
Also a quick google shows that the Hospital does not have services for Gastro issues, but it is for Geriatric Care

Reactions: 9

How does she get through the day…????
I get up , I go to work, I come home…. WTF, have a word with yourself you stupid cnut, u don’t have a job
Must be get up go to the kitchen and cook up it’s perfumes and candles burn flat down go to hospital pmsfl they got a burns unit at barking

No
True grounding and earthing doesn’t happen on a grey shag pile.
You need to get outside, take your shoes off and get your feet and also preferably your hands into the ground, lying like prostrate seal isn’t it
Made the name up herself we pagans have been doing it for centuries

Rumour has it that if you look out of the window, there's a bailiff's car parked outside

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Last edited:
So,
Spread out on the floor like a star fish but only with one arm, the other has to be holding your phone.
Close your eyes and breathe
It’s called erfing
Who knew?

Rumour has it that if you look out the window, there's a bailiffs car parked outside
I can’t deal with her today…. She’s on some sort of trip aint she..?
Pretty sure she means grounding, which as she hasn’t got grass in her fff in villain row then crap pile will have to do

How much do you reckon she charges to lay like that.?
Always got her windows open, all that pollution from the traffic, nice

Reactions: 5
Get on the floor, come on, join me..just open your legs... ffs.. is that her opening line she uses on her adult work.

Rumour has it that if you look out of the window, there's a bailiff's car parked outside
Well their ain’t no van that’s already been repoed pmsfl

Better than the stench from its own kebab pmsfl

She don't wanna roll over too fast when she gets up cos the 'satinesque' material of those (now very snugly fitting) jimjams against the polyester carpet could cause some serious friction burns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.