Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her post was more like “I class myself as an Aimee so what I’ll do is join the clout again
( Harrisons funeral) 🤦🏼‍♀️
fact is Aimee does draw attention to herself, Her hauls, her nails, her daughter. And while I don’t wish her any malice, her account has grown massively over the last few months and her mental health has taken a decline recently , maybe due to the rollercoaster of pressure, but she needs to step away for a bit, do it for her daughter if no one else.?🤷🏼‍♀️
Tattle will be Trashbags downfall, She hated Kerry having fun with a real friend, And what a lovely lady she is too.
Can’t wait to see the “Clothing Range”, I reckon Clackwick market specials 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh for sure @ putting herself in same category as Aimee and look what us nasties have done to them.

I was indifferent to Aimee, watched her or didn't. My turning point was the whole Women's Aid story about how they, the police and Aimee were gonna bring Tattle down. Incredulous stupidity on Aimee's part to announce this, gloat about it and for it now to have disappeared like it never happened.

She won't take a break you can bet your life on that 😏

Reactions: 8
I don’t mind Aimee. I did think when she went down the “police route” here we go again. But I think she was generally upset and I do feel she needs to come off social media for a while and regroup with herself. There is no way Shazza is anything like her. I’ve never heard Aimee shout abuse at people or make nasty videos. So no do not class yourself as Aimee Shazza. You couldn’t be further from the truth!

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind Aimee. I did think when she went down the “police route” here we go again. But I think she was generally upset and I do feel she needs to come off social media for a while and regroup with herself. There is no way Shazza is anything like her. I’ve never heard Aimee shout abuse at people or make nasty videos. So no do not class yourself as Aimee Shazza. You couldn’t be further from the truth!

I agree entirely with you that Aimee is a million light years away in comparison to anything Trashaesque.

She can be annoyingly passive aggressive and steadfastly upon her very high horse.

At worst she's a hypocrite at best unrelatable on any level.

Reactions: 5
I received this message today through my TikTok. The user then deleted their account. I showed dollydaydream433 on TikTok who advised me to show it here. I’ve scrubbed out my partners name and my dogs name. If this isn’t threatening behaviour I don’t know what is.
Do you know who the account belongs to? The grammar makes me believe it's not Slasher.

Reactions: 1
Wtf 🤣🤣 is it supposed to be sexy 😳 😒
Like a lump of lard jumping about 🤣🤣
Another hard days work doing fack all again slosh bags 🤥🤥🤥 rotten ole pig 🐖 yuk yuk yuk 🤢
I was waiting to see if the handcuffs were going to fly off her finger and hit her in the face.😂

Reactions: 2
Well I personally can’t wait for the new clothing line. I’ll get the chance to fulfil my dreams and dress like trash bag myself. Who knows? Maybe it’ll stop all the jealousy I feel that I can’t be her. Just you lot wait I’ll soon be dancing around a tin hut somewhere in my diamanté encrusted batwing tent, my white tops and trackie bottoms, my eighties velour dress, me Christine lebooteens, a size 20 kaftan or what about a skin tight black quiz dress perfect for those date nights where you eat 20lb of greasy meat then run up a hill like a rugby player? Oh I can’t wait for my new life with my new wardrobe. I’ll be living the dream 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I personally can’t wait for the new clothing line. I’ll get the chance to fulfil my dreams and dress like trash bag myself. Who knows? Maybe it’ll stop all the jealousy I feel that I can’t be her. Just you lot wait I’ll soon be dancing around a tin hut somewhere in my diamanté encrusted batwing tent, my white tops and trackie bottoms, my eighties velour dress, me Christine lebooteens, a size 20 kaftan or what about a skin tight black quiz dress perfect for those date nights where you eat 20lb of greasy meat then run up a hill like a rugby player? Oh I can’t wait for my new life with my new wardrobe. I’ll be living the dream 😂😂😂😂😂
Living the dream @MissSaffy living the dream. She’ll be wearing more than she sells and if something is out of stock and it’s been paid for , she will just send her own. Just don’t mind the BO smell around the armpit area 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bagsy the polka dot red bikini please :p :p :p :p :p :p and the gold shiny wrap thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Look what the cunts done now thought it might be that sam pile your an evil 👿 bleep
She is spitting with anger. Carry on Shazza. She is so dim that she thinks she is above the law. Kerry will definitely 100% know the law boundaries and I have absolutely no idea why Shazza thinks she knows more!! Oh yes I do - its because she is a bully and a control freak and think she knows best and her word is the law. No Shazza you couldn't be further from the truth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
More videos on FB. Does she really think her new fella is going to like the shows she puts on. I wish I had a fake facebook account as I would message him some of the proof we have that she is a nasty soul. Somebody needs to rein her in - she has absolutely lost her mind. What does she think this will do. Please please someone answer me why she thinks she is above everyone. Honestly her nastiness is the thing that sent me over here when I saw her come up on my fyp months ago. Then obviously found out about the fraud and charity money. I am waiting patiently to see this woman get her comeuppance

Someone seems in reckless mode 🤔. Absolutely manic. Definitely triggered!
The pink gin has worn off and she is triggered this morning!!!! Why FB and not TT though??

Reactions: 6
Ffsake old dogs posting loads on its Facebook Gonzo and the other pile of tit need a slap that bleep Gonzo started all this with BBC thought she could bully her over niki and has come unstuck now doing what all bullies do cry wolf gonzo and your side kick your bleeping scum

Reactions: 4
We've had manic Monday😉😉😉
Now tornado Tuesday 🤣🤣🤣

How is she allowed to get away with this 💩💩💩
I hope Kerry reports this 🤞🤞🤞

I feel a song 🎵
My name is ..........🤫🤫🤫🤫
She’s taken someone’s meltdown and outrage (single mamma) and is riding the wave. She’s jumped fully onto the bandwagon. I don’t know a lot about this other creator but what I do know is that there is no way their two situations are the same. As per usual she’s trying to twist things. But you go Sash! Keep sending people over here. To see the truth!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.