Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is her Facebook Sharon Brotherton profiles gone

Wonder if that is why she is fuming this morning. Has he jumped ship already????? Seriously any decent man who is looking for a relationship will run run run as they will not want to be involved in the high level drama she has. YES SHAZZA IT IS ALL DOWN TO YOU - no one else. He has obviously done a bit of searching and thought "bugger this" and hidden. We live in hope :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can’t remember which one of you lovely ladies posted the knickers on head on their Facebook relationship status. I wonder if that had something to do with it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if that is why she is fuming this morning. Has he jumped ship already????? Seriously any decent man who is looking for a relationship will run run run as they will not want to be involved in the high level drama she has. YES SHAZZA IT IS ALL DOWN TO YOU - no one else. He has obviously done a bit of searching and thought "bugger this" and hidden. We live in hope :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ah no it’s the other way around… yesterday he wasn’t FB friends with her … I mentioned that on here last night… no comments etc now pooooffff just like that… there he is 🤣🤣🤣
Made me laugh. Although it could be the other way around too 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe some of the comments on its Facebook sticking up for the evil old rat after everything that cunts done it’s all out their it’s videos might have been deleted by her but people have them especially poola 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gonzo you evil Shitcunt this is all making a mockery of your apology video and we all know you never meant a word of it was all about making yourself look good which we all know your not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Okay so this is my thoughts on this. What she is doing is dangerous and quite frankly demented. However surely everyone has the right to reply. Can her videos that have been saved and her posts be posted as response to the comments? Surely then people will see the truth???

Omg I just watched her videos on FB... she's thick as tit. They're comical. You can see her brain ticking over as she's spewing more bullshit. She's not very articulate is she 🤣🤣🤣 my 5 year old daughter is able to string a sentence together better than her🤡🤡🤡

So her 1 sominex that she took was an overdose but it wasn't anything important other than the anniversary of her son and it just so happened to coincide with the furlough tribunal.... well I'd say that both of them events were a pretty significant life event if ya ask me. Does anyone have a video of her speaking about her son Mason which says the month she allegedly lost him? We all know she aborted that child and wasn't a miscarriage like she says so she's just using that as an excuse asto why she didn't bother attending court.

Sharon we know it's ALL bollox and you're just trying to twist it back because you know the net is closing in.

Also she slipped up again..... so she's moved to Colchester? But she says everyone knows I live in Rompford in a FFF in Collier Row.

She says live not lived as in past tense.... you fool Sharon 🤡🤡Give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves... carry on with the tit show coz ya just showing yaself as a liar more than ya have already. You're an embarrassment

Reactions: 6
Okay so I know you read her Sharon so I would like to answer your question in your last Facebook video

The reason that nobody is helping you, loose women, police , women’s aid the papers etc Is because it’s you
You are not a victim you are the ABUSER and when these people look into your lies they see what and who SHARON Is and that’s defo the opposite of a victim

Reactions: 5
Here we go this is all to get a council move play the victim Ffsake rocksolids fault taking photos someone’s poured coke on its car new one someone’s kicked it’s bumper in more like it’s reversed into something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone got the video of her spitting teeth mass reporting bbc and so proud of herself actually doing it what a bleep

Reactions: 2
Gonzo turn the water works on it don’t wash what about you calling bbc an ugly fat bleep that pisses out a stick and bull frog 🐸 you forgotten about all that and Gonzo you evil 👿 bleep your the biggest bully on tick tok don’t you like your own medicine

And Gonzo you thick bleep was on your live the Midlands minger would rip me out my car she’s got no hope get your selective memory in gear you bleeping moron

Now she's crying 🤣🤣 ffs. I thought she didn't care about tattle, I thought she was so strong and independent nothing bothered her, but yet here she is in tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You deserve everything you get you vile bleep..don't give it out if you can't take it.
Post videos and she has WhatsApps coming through 🤣🤣
She will be back later saying how strong she is and that nothing bothers her 🤣🤣

And that Facebook profile on that geezer didn’t he have zero friends and profile was a day old ?????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.