Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you thought Gonzo couldn’t go any lower she does Gonzo you no good bleep your an evil narcissistic witch you can’t control mrs bbc you can’t control tattle even your mate Ruth finally see the truth what a violent twisted bleep you are

Reactions: 9
So Gobshite is now using Amiee as an example of someone struggling with MH stating it’s online bullies doing it and gobshite herself is also experiencing this. She is very clever I’d say as people feel sorry for Aimee. She will go to any lengths to make herself come across as the victim . She has put up photos of people on her FB and making claims regarding the police. This needs stopping. Please everyone go over to FB and REPORT REPORT REPORT

How do you report a facebook page account please?
Go into the post and click the three dots then you get option to report

Gonzo you bleep how many nasty videos have you made slagging people off oh no I forgot you don’t do that just cause you’ve deleted them well people on. Tattle have them you pea brain prick
Report it for harassment

Wasn't hard to predict that FF was from the North East by his accent.
SB you want locking 🔒 up.
The comments, there bullies.....
What exactly is SB doing with these posts.....BULLYING 😉😉😉
@factfreak needs to see this

Reactions: 5
She’s one evil
bleep she’s trying to get its morons to attack these people
All she is doing is bringing more attention to herself. Let her do it , people will google her and see EVERYTHING that is out there . Give someone enough rope and all that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wasn't hard to predict that FF was from the North East by his accent.
SB you want locking 🔒 up.
The comments, there bullies.....
What exactly is SB doing with these posts.....BULLYING 😉😉😉
This is absolutely disgusting. But a bit amusing that she is advertising his deep dives 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣but it’s all BS and lies and what ….

I’ve sent it to FF btw

Reactions: 4
It’s a good thing she’s done that because most people will have a look to see what she’s on about.
people on her Facebook probably don’t even have a TikTok, they’ll now google and can see what she really is

she’s definitely manic last two days

mrs B popularity will be eating her. If you look at Sharons interaction on her Facebook, especially her TikTok she doesn’t even get 10% of the comments that she used to. The message is definitely getting out there. Sharon your time on social media is done. Our job here is nearly done. All we’ve done is tell the truth and ask questions where questions need asking.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell - this is bad. She is bleeping loopy. Please let the investigation into her be coming to an end and she gets to court and a criminal conviction. This woman has to be stopped. Essex police headquarters being tagged - is that because they don't listen to you anymore Shazza. You are a complete disgrace and your idiot people commenting DO NOT KNOW YOU AT ALL.

Reactions: 7
I think it's time to hit back in the same way she is ..by going through her followers on tt and reporting anything and everything we can. If she's willing to play dirty then so are we.

Reactions: 11
Bet the piles feeling proud of itself sitting back watching what it’s done the Gonzo tit show

Reactions: 2
Gonzos been at the bottle again that poor jam tart Ffsake who gives a flying tit if it’s got a geezer won’t last Mickey never got a mention lol 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and trying to out tattlers again Gonzo you bleeping moron you ain’t got a clue who we are but we all bleeping hate you for what you’ve done charity’s people who’ve worked for you and people you’ve abused ex mates dv woman the fact freaks and his kids yes his kids Gonzo you scumbag bleep that rabbit was their pet too
Everytime she gets a new bloke,in the next breath she always say "I don't know if it will last"😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg what did I say yesterday…. That Steve profile is definitely fake….

A little game of spot the difference on this Tuesday morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Wonder if that is why she is fuming this morning. Has he jumped ship already????? Seriously any decent man who is looking for a relationship will run run run as they will not want to be involved in the high level drama she has. YES SHAZZA IT IS ALL DOWN TO YOU - no one else. He has obviously done a bit of searching and thought "bugger this" and hidden. We live in hope :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Look what the cunts done now thought it might be that sam pile your an evil 👿 bleep
Pls report her on Facebook , that's harresment abd she playing the victim card because she trying to discredited kerry , we allnknow uts eating her alive that Jerry is far more popular and liked

So Gobshite is now using Amiee as an example of someone struggling with MH stating it’s online bullies doing it and gobshite herself is also experiencing this. She is very clever I’d say as people feel sorry for Aimee. She will go to any lengths to make herself come across as the victim . She has put up photos of people on her FB and making claims regarding the police. This needs stopping. Please everyone go over to FB and REPORT REPORT REPORT

Report it for harassment

Tell him , kerry was very loyal to him

Report it for harassment

Tell him , kerry was very loyal to him

😂 i’ve just sat and watched all them videos that she’s posted on her Facebook, it’s proper comedy gold 😂😂 I cannot believe that she has put them on her Facebook for people to see 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.