Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t not believe the crap that comes out of Sharon’s mouth, the truth she wouldn’t know if it got up bite her on her huge conk and then slapped her round the face, I watched the day she disclosed the information about Kerry and it was not a couple of weeks at all of Kerry making videos it was a couple of days after Sharon and Nikki fell out and Kerry wouldn’t play ball with Sharon and gang up on Nikki, because the night before she disclosed Kerry’s information they had been playing a word game online together, Sharon you are one lying deluded piece of tit and I and everyone else really can not wait until you get your just desserts served up to you, and I hope that we get to witness it all I have never hated someone as much as I despise you
I know! I was watching absolutely agog! Like whattttt! Sharon, let’s see…. You made an allegation that BBC stole your keys and made unlawful police checks. She obviously responded… as you would and you just absolutely lost the plot disclosing all sorts and being vile. You said ‘piss out of a stick’ straight away. The live stream was ages after.

The funniest thing about that video is just how SB can’t speak. Saying everything wrong, words etc so angry 🤣🤣

Oooh where is the Sasha Fontain disclosure account? I can’t find that one. 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh how we laugh

Reactions: 7
Gonzo why don’t you and your only mate sam pile duck off and do one if you two pair of pricks werent on. Here it wouldn’t bother you but it does bother you cause your not in control are you you narcissistic evil 👿 bleep Gonzo and you don’t like being called Gonzo do you Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo Gonzo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
On Facebook saying kerry not a business woman and it failed

eh who lives in the 1 bed crappy council flat. You really shouldn’t compare love lol
I saw that ,Kerry never set out to make money she sold the candles at cost plus postage and packaging ,it was never a business she doesn't have to make money , and that my friends is why Sb is eaten away with jelousy and bitterness , she dont do tik tok clout either she's just a natural behind the camera and thats why we like her .unlike Sb who is as fake as fake can be .

• Heart
I know! I was watching absolutely agog! Like whattttt! Sharon, let’s see…. You made an allegation that BBC stole your keys and made unlawful police checks. She obviously responded… as you would and you just absolutely lost the plot disclosing all sorts and being vile. You said ‘piss out of a stick’ straight away. The live stream was ages after.

The funniest thing about that video is just how SB can’t speak. Saying everything wrong, words etc so angry 🤣🤣

Oooh where is the Sasha Fontain disclosure account? I can’t find that one. 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh how we laugh
And that's thte ttruth thats exactly 💯 what happened

Okay so I maybe living in the twilight zone - but did she say she hasn’t been in TT for about 7 weeks - so when was Benidorm then! Have I lost some months of my life. Am I in a lockdown again! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Observations : she sounds drunk again.
: these videos are for the benefit of “Stevie baby” as she is covering her arse trying to pretend all the nasty stuff she did didn’t happen!
: from my calculations Majorca with “heathy baby” was end of May and she’s been with him “months” before Majorca. So she needs to get the dates correct before opening her filtered lips 👄😝😝😝.

For SP to report back - I do not follow Sharron/Sharryn/Sasha or whatever her name is. She pops up on my fyp and that is how I came across her. So nope 👎 you will not find me. You have no idea about me.

How can she lie and lie and lie. What chemical is missing for her to believe herself and that she is a wonderful person blah blah. Stevie watch out mate - you look half decent to be fair. Face seems passable and from what I’ve heard on the grapevine 👀 you are a decent fella - mate run like forest gump as you will be dragged into something you so don’t won’t to.

Reactions: 9
Oh sam pile you been winding poor old Gonzo up today she don’t look very happy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you been reporting back more bull tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
FFS! 🥴🙈🤣😂 what on earth is she on today?! She sitting there spitting feathers as she has no control of anything here! Only thing keeping that halo of hers on is her horn!! Total load of shite she spouting thro gritted teeth … Nasty Evil fcking CNUT!!

Ps …. You don’t know who we are here and it’s driving you insane! 😂🤣

• Haha
I received this message today through my TikTok. The user then deleted their account. I showed dollydaydream433 on TikTok who advised me to show it here. I’ve scrubbed out my partners name and my dogs name. If this isn’t threatening behaviour I don’t know what is.
I would take to the police. They have ways of finding out who sends messages etc by the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Oh gawd I sound like Welsh Lisa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂. I had a stalker for months and number withheld and the police were able to track the owner. They can do it. That is a vile message and I’m sorry you had to receive something like that 😞😞

Gonzo has been on her adult work today, so she is obviously desperate for a few pennies to view her stinking kebab 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
Hence wearing the police outfit and sounding drunk!!!!

I would take to the police. They have ways of finding out who sends messages etc by the IP addresses. Oh gawd I sound like Welsh Lisa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂. I had a stalker for months and number withheld and the police were able to track the owner. They can do it. That is a vile message and I’m sorry you had to receive something like that 😞😞

Can I just add when I put in the letters Ip it automatically put that blue link up!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would take to the police. They have ways of finding out who sends messages etc by the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Oh gawd I sound like Welsh Lisa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂. I had a stalker for months and number withheld and the police were able to track the owner. They can do it. That is a vile message and I’m sorry you had to receive something like that 😞😞

I’m contacting the police, I’ve got enough details now. And some help from someone. It’s best to get these things logged down regardless. I did laugh, I mean kudos on the effort, even if not all completely factual. They didn’t do too bad though. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m contacting the police, I’ve got enough details now. And some help from someone. It’s best to get these things logged down regardless. I did laugh, I mean kudos on the effort, even if not all completely factual. They didn’t do too bad though. 🙂
Good for you. Hope you’re ok 🥰

Reactions: 8
Her latest post saying that Steve is there with her now what a load of lies😂 Just waiting for him to hand her a pink gin

• Haha
Good because that's a direct threat . You follow that up all the way

Reactions: 8
Her latest post saying that Steve is there with her now what a load of lies😂 Just waiting for him to hand her a pink gin
She missed Dave out on her list of fellas 😂😂😂. Unfortunately I think she is correct - he is a nice fella - so it won’t take long for him to run. So let’s just kick back and wait. 😝😝😝😝

Ffsake bleep took an overdose werent that one pill 💊 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who wants clout off that bleep you wouldn’t want to be seen or associated with the low life scumbag bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

More like scammers wanting a few quid lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As for drama Gonzo who caused all the grief with hilly baby you did as for Benidorm who caused all the drama out their threatening to kill Ruth’s mate you did who causes any drama around you Gonzo ???? You do your an absolute waste of a skin and that’s made out of 200 year old leather
But she’s been quiet for 7 weeks (allegedly) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s put pic up on Facebook mrs B and two others
Yep I’ve let Di know

Reactions: 4
And she is definitely drunk. 🤔 hmmm seems to be making a habit of that. Drinking alone is never a good thing!

As I know who it is, and what they look like, at least when they ‘bump’ into me, I’ll be able to say hi Lisa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Omg yes that’s it isn’t it… police outfit for adult work 🤣🤣🤣

Where is the police video? It’s like, now you see it pooffff now you don’t 🤣

Can’t see Steve on her friends list. 🤔🤔🤔 no nice supportive comments or likes from her beau from the definitely real and not made up 🤥 FB page 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't be bothered looking for the old trout but by sounds of it she's either high or drunk 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hmmm 🤔 relationship statues are now not showing in either hers or Stevie baby fb pages.

Also we don’t look Shazza because we want to be you - we look to watch you keep tripping over - well you blooming will if you keep drinking that pink gin! We have absolutely no desire to be you. My mother would be appalled if I behaved like you and I would not be too old for a telling off from her I can tell you 😝😝😝.

I never ever have the desire to tell myself I’m a gorgeous person with a nice heart and a lovely person. My friends tell me I am so I do not have to have self gratification- look the word up Sam for Shazza if it has too many letters in it 😝😝😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.