Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I received this message today through my TikTok. The user then deleted their account. I showed dollydaydream433 on TikTok who advised me to show it here. I’ve scrubbed out my partners name and my dogs name. If this isn’t threatening behaviour I don’t know what is.
That needs reporting via TT they will be able to locate the person that sent that.

Reactions: 6
Gonzos been at the bottle again that poor jam tart Ffsake who gives a flying tit if it’s got a geezer won’t last Mickey never got a mention lol 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and trying to out tattlers again Gonzo you bleeping moron you ain’t got a clue who we are but we all bleeping hate you for what you’ve done charity’s people who’ve worked for you and people you’ve abused ex mates dv woman the fact freaks and his kids yes his kids Gonzo you scumbag bleep that rabbit was their pet too

Reactions: 7
If she’s got a new fella when does she see him ????? She’s in that tin hut albeit hiding everyday on her own she’s been shopping on her own played bingo on her own …talked all day today a list of nonsense….dressed up as a bleeping copper …..

Where’s the boyfriend?????? V 🤥🤥🤥🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
The old tattles got to big nose Gonzo herself today Gonzo you bleeping moron their would be no tattle on you if you weren’t a nasty evil thieving lying lowlife bleep that tries to destroy people so it’s your own fault but being narcissistic it’s never your fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Wow seems I missed alot today but I did catch a live with kerry and her friend. Now that's a normal friendship chatting on the sofa no acting like a slut no vulgar comments, no filters, just 2 normal mates. This is what normal friends do. You don't normally get to the age of 53 and have to show strange men ya kebab for a few bob. You don't call everyone c**ts every 5 minutes. You really are a low life gonzo and your mate rizzo. I'm embarrassed for you.

Was wibbles YouTube on today

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow seems I missed alot today but I did catch a live with kerry and her friend. Now that's a normal friendship chatting on the sofa no acting like a slut no vulgar comments, no filters, just 2 normal mates. This is what normal friends do. You don't normally get to the age of 53 and have to show strange men ya kebab for a few bob. You don't call everyone c**ts every 5 minutes. You really are a low life gonzo and your mate rizzo. I'm embarrassed for you.

Was wibbles YouTube on today
Good question..I was out so don't know either

Reactions: 4
Goodbye crappy/luxury beauty products, hello crappy out of date/style clothing
“Vanillalush Clothing” is coming to a tin hut near you…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
And she’s moved to Colchester, she’s been a busy bee in the last 2 days, Thought she only took Jo a roast dinner cos she was poorly…? Or was it to sponge more cash …🤬🤬🤬🤬
You can almost hear the conversation “Jo, it’s been awful, they’ve shut down my business, I can’t sleep at night, I’ve had to dodge the rent to go on holiday”….. Jo please wake up and jump ship like the other 12 girls have.!!!.
She has no morals ir integrity, and clearly no shame… Run Steve Run…🏇🏼🏇🏼🏇🏼🏇🏼🏇🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh dear think gonzos hidden all accounts

Really? I reported like duck yesterday when the news broke during mrsbbc's live with her friend. Hope the bleep's banned.

I gotta say mrsbbc was excellent in her reaction to the news that woman features was yet again giving out personal details online about her. She simply said "I've run a business anybody can find out where I live, all come round for tea, we'll have a laugh".

The thieving bleep woman must cry herself to sleep every night with rage!

To think, as she says us shitcunts are trying to break her when in reality all it takes is mrsbbc having a right laugh on a live with a real live friend. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's what pushed her over the edge yesterday for sure 🤣🤣🤣

Straight to FB to out all us Tattlers and attempting to defend another lying TikTok "influencer" 🙄 who had posted a very Amber Heard type trying to cry with no tears type post earlier yesterday. All down to us Tattlers.

Wish these cunts would change the record ffs 🤢🤪

Reactions: 9
Really? I reported like duck yesterday when the news broke during mrsbbc's live with her friend. Hope the bleep's banned.

I gotta say mrsbbc was excellent in her reaction to the news that woman features was yet again giving out personal details online about her. She simply said "I've run a business anybody can find out where I live, all come round for tea, we'll have a laugh".

To think, as she says us shitcunts are trying to break her when in reality all it takes is mrsbbc having a right laugh on a live with a real live friend. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's what pushed her over the edge yesterday for sure 🤣🤣🤣

Straight to FB to out all us Tattlers and attempting to defend another lying TikTok "influencer" 🙄 who had posted a very Amber Heard type trying to cry with no tears type post earlier yesterday. All down to us Tattlers.

Damn, missed it all. Well done Kerry, you are such a classy, Independent lady ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I think her post was more like “I class myself as an Aimee so what I’ll do is join the clout again
( Harrisons funeral) 🤦🏼‍♀️
fact is Aimee does draw attention to herself, Her hauls, her nails, her daughter. And while I don’t wish her any malice, her account has grown massively over the last few months and her mental health has taken a decline recently , maybe due to the rollercoaster of pressure, but she needs to step away for a bit, do it for her daughter if no one else.?🤷🏼‍♀️
Tattle will be Trashbags downfall, She hated Kerry having fun with a real friend, And what a lovely lady she is too.
Can’t wait to see the “Clothing Range”, I reckon Clackwick market specials 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.