Sasha Fontain #22 Dear Steph, cancel that lunch. Things have changed, Love Gonzo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet sloshers banging the roof on her lodge with her broomstick with her peacocks bikini 👙 on raging with anger 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂the bleeping old dog …..not a soul in the world to help her !!! The old bleep .

👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So in the same breath she said that they had a full plate of dinner .. then it was half eaten 🤣🤣🤣 jeez love get your story consistent

@poola you better get ready for a new thread the way this is going today🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's getting boring now , scumbag you may cut back non the mayo , buts then again you do love to dribble...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said that she can't be bothered to watch the videos.. THEN says Ruth missed bits out..🤔🤔 how would she know if she's not watched them🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DIET!!! When I’m on a diet I have salad with maybe fish or chicken. Not a great lump of lasagna and onion rings 🤪🤪🤪. It doesn’t make it a diet just because you put lettuce on a plate - hilarious 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Gonzo called 📱..he said you're making him look a bleep Sasha ..pipe the duck down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See Ruth should have kept quiet now she’ll slander and make up all sorts

God she’s vile

Ooh she’s getting nasty about Suzette and evil about Ruth’s son. And I wouldn’t dress up like an old hooker with her. Suzette ain’t got nothing lol 30 grand ring real designer gear a rich partner mmmm no wonder Fagin couldn’t cope Suzette has everything she dreams off. She really humiliated herself in that last video

DIET!!! When I’m on a diet I have salad with maybe fish or chicken. Not a great lump of lasagna and onion rings 🤪🤪🤪. It doesn’t make it a diet just because you put lettuce on a plate - hilarious 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂
She really is a salad dodger

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffsake Gonzo I’m not going to retaliate how many videos later Ffsake what a bleep now who do you believe pmsfl a well know liar 🤥 or Ruth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Ahh, there she is ..... there's the old fucker we all know 🤣🤣🤣 fuxsake she never changes her tune does she.

She's not fucken right in the head! 🤪🤣

• Haha
Well that didn’t last long her not being bothered, dear god woman you have no shame whatsoever there are literally no depths you won’t go to, but guess what the more you say the less people believe we know you of old Sharon, the only one who lies is you the only one who bullies is you the only one who ends up with no friends is you, the problem is YOU SHARON BROTHERTON

So she has started throwing them under that bus again. What a cow. She will dob anyone in every time. She doesn’t care. The lifestyle Gzette has is exactly what Sasha wants - her dream. But she will never ever achieve it. To be fair the cop uniforms looked tarty. I like fancy dress but I wouldn’t go out looking like a hooker and my man would probably be a bit anxious if I did. That doesn’t make him controlling or horrid - that makes him a nice chap. Oooooh you are one evil cow. With each mouthful of fatty lasagne she is thinking things up. If any of her “fans” are on here - please please see the trend. It’s exactly the same every time. Sam P it be you next - but to be fair you wouldn’t get any sympathy here!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh she’s getting nasty about Suzette and evil about Ruth’s son. And I wouldn’t dress up like an old hooker with her. Suzette ain’t got nothing lol 30 grand ring real designer gear a rich partner mmmm no wonder Fagin couldn’t cope Suzette has everything she dreams off. She really humiliated herself in that last video

She really is a salad dodger
So that's what she had on Ruth,what an evil witch it is,and she's more interested in ruining Suzettes relationship than Ruth's.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Mmm watched the video Suzette had ring on and Fagin was the one poncing drinks off the very drunk man. She’s just so vile and dumb maybe she’ll alter the video like she says fact freak does. She’s really losing it big time

So she has started throwing them under that bus again. What a cow. She will dob anyone in every time. She doesn’t care. The lifestyle Gzette has is exactly what Sasha wants - her dream. But she will never ever achieve it. To be fair the cop uniforms looked tarty. I like fancy dress but I wouldn’t go out looking like a hooker and my man would probably be a bit anxious if I did. That doesn’t make him controlling or horrid - that makes him a nice chap. Oooooh you are one evil cow. With each mouthful of fatty lasagne she is thinking things up. If any of her “fans” are on here - please please see the trend. It’s exactly the same every time. Sam P it be you next - but to be fair you wouldn’t get any sympathy here!!!
Totally agree 100%

Reactions: 7
As much as we all love a bit of drama and anyone says they don’t here are lying. Seeing women throwing other women under the bus makes me feel sick

The damages that will likely do in their home lives all because of some jealous old washed up brass

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahh, there she is ..... there's the old fucker we all know 🤣🤣🤣 fuxsake she never changes her tune does she.

She's not fucken right in the head! 🤪🤣
Just a matter of time till Sharon reared it's ugly head. She's so predictable isn't she lol you can always rely on Gonzo to spill the beans 🤣🤣

• Haha
We all knew this was going to happen it was predicted it would all go off In Benidorm and guess what it did now we are back to the Gonzo tit show never her fault it’s always your fault Gonzo your rent a bleep if you want it to go off bring Gonzo along 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Right Sasha followers who are spying here - read this - it cannot be always the others. Every single time she blames others and then makes up absolute rubbish. So in a party of 4 - they all have sad and unhappy lives and she is the only one who hasn’t. Get real people. Do you really admire and “love” a woman who so easily says these things about people - because it will be you next - “100%”. I’ll do a @poola on you - I’ll chat to you. I’ll speak and tell you what I think. But you have nothing on me so I’m no use to you. What a really spiteful cow you are. A nice person! Keep telling yourself that luv! You are quite quite mad

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.