Sasha Fontain #22 Dear Steph, cancel that lunch. Things have changed, Love Gonzo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruth you were blinded by everything and only had your eyes opened because of your friends

The money thing doesn’t add up but time will tell

Reactions: 5
I feel another bottle of wine and a new thread coming on. It’s only bleeping Tuesday 🤯 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think so as well. I also understand why she is doing them as I think she is just sick to the teeth of Sasha. However Ruth has to remember she allowed Sasha to continue the vileness she did for so long by standing by her!
Shame Ruth didn’t think Sasha was vile when she was verbally abusing Mrs BBC and mocking that she had cancer

Reactions: 8
Have the courage of your convictions ..leave the videos up if you're going to post . Personally I would have not posted anything but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just took a break from my gardening thought I'd lift my self with some inspirational quotes but I couldn't after seeing what looks like a worn out old leather bag on a sunbed.
Oh my days, so funny 😂😂😂

The tit about not going home chase of threats is rubbish cause shes more open to people knowing where she is there
thought she said on Monday that she has no fear, so why is she hiding?

That’s blackmail, and threatening behaviour, getting into dangerous waters now.
Someone will end up punching her soon.
fingers crossed 😂

Shame Ruth didn’t think Sasha was vile when she was verbally abusing Mrs BBC and mocking that she had cancer
Yes that's true, that should have opened her eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just wondering if she realises the word Text ends in a “t” also the plural of text is texts not texiiiiis JUST SAYING !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Diet ha ha all that mayo and fried onion rings. She’s fuming and imagine eating out with that woman yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.