Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
With thanks to Mrs BBC for the thread title.

And so it continues.......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
I want to see Gonzo Fontain try and blame us tattlers again only one person to blame and that’s you Gonzo and that vile gob of yours happy 52nd birthday one for you to remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
well it’s not going to be her fault

my bets it goes something like this

right so I’ve come back to a load of messages. She will then tell us all what a nice person she is and Ruth’s mates were jealous shit cunts who have been fed a load of Fukin shit from tattle dossing cunts. I don’t do drama im
A nice person and I’m busy moving on but as for roof well she wants to keep her mouth shut cause i have screen recordings and voice notes bla bla bla bla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

poola

VIP Member
I did ask if she'd like a little chat but I can only assume her server has gone down as she hasn't answered and I don't seem to be able to access her account anymore 🙄😉😂

#comeoutcomeoutwhereveryouare #allmouth #whosscumnow #trash #billybigbollox

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Ruth had plenty of opportunity to walk away, Always driving to trashas or the spa, which was over a 3 hour drive.. friendship works both ways, this friendship wasn’t.!!!

No, They are ok 😀
I feel sorry for Ruth’s friends. What should have been a lovely break away has turned, once again, into the Sasha show with nothing but stress and drama. Honestly Ruth what were you thinking? You were warned time and time again but instead of listening you came for us. Anyway I’m just happy that the witch has lost yet another friend and is in hiding. For now 👀

Reactions: 17

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
We await SB response 🙄🙄🙄

Personally I think she should have left it. Did we deserve an apology, absolutely we did but Sasha won’t let this go.
I have a feeling a really strong one ( must be the gypsy in me lol ) that we haven’t seen the worst of Sasha. I think there’s an evil we are yet to witness

• Wow
Don’t know Wht pissed me off more, the crap comin out that sess pit of a gob or the fact she’s got that fucking dress on again!!!!! 🙄 ha

• Haha

carrot top

VIP Member
Sharon’s mate from Romford with bionic hearing heard Roof call her mate names 🤦‍♀️
It was so noisy by that pool you would be lucky to hear someone next to you never mind 12 ft away
#pantsonfire #liarface

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Hi Cnut…👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
You’re obviously popping on here in between your rages..🤡
You’re clearly jealous as fuck of Suzettes life, cos if you weren’t you wouldn’t have mentioned the ring, the bag, the watch, the lifestyle.🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Rooof, I personally don’t accept your shit arse apology, it’s been written on here for the last 6 months, YES TRASHBAG. 6 months, not 2 years you delinquent…. And you still ignored it, Made up Tiktoks and stupid fucking poems, enabling your shitcnut mate… You’re as disgusting as her in my eyes. I don’t care for the crocodile tears, the tantrums of a teen, the fake frustrations…. Off ya pop to drama school and learn how to act.!!

And as for the last last video, Jos family, Roofs son and Suzettes relationship has got fuck all to do with you, You have potentially ruined 3 families lives in the matter of 3 minutes….Have you no shame… clearly fuckin not you absolute CNUT.!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
Once again the dim-witted, deluded, div, has posted a tiktok aimed at 'trollz' yet perfectly describes herself 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

#wakeuptrasha #dramaqween #itsyou

Oh, and another 🙄
Methinks she's trolling us 😂😂😂
How can the person that cannot maintain a long term relationship of any kind, with anyone, have the absolute gall to think that she can impart any words of wisdom on such a matter 🤔

#billynomates #foreversingle #nofamilialrelationships

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I might be having a moment ( i am tired I stayed up well past my bed time ) but who’s Steph 🥺

Wasn’t it you that started the gonzo thing
Stephs packed lunch, TV programme that Trashbag tried to make contact with them over bullying and trolls… no one replied cos quite frankly no one gave a flying fk😂😂😂

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
I bet she's been up most of the night reading🤣
🤣🤣🤣Read, she doesn't know how to🤫🤫

Why is everyone so desperate to hear the recording, SB herself has admitted what went on, she went to the room to confront Ruth's friends, she "went for them" meaning attack.

My opinion....
The post of SB eating lunch with a shell shocked, pitiful looking Ruth speaks volumes, Ruth was visibly upset, she tried to speak up but SB spoke over her as usual.
That was the breaking point for Ruth, what happened next was the excuse Ruth needed to remove herself from the situation.

RUTH
Walk away, hold your head high, make new memories with real friends, show the likes of SB and her 🐑🐑🐑 what real class is, you once were in my eyes a true lady and you will be again ♥

• Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
So she has started throwing them under that bus again. What a cow. She will dob anyone in every time. She doesn’t care. The lifestyle Gzette has is exactly what Sasha wants - her dream. But she will never ever achieve it. To be fair the cop uniforms looked tarty. I like fancy dress but I wouldn’t go out looking like a hooker and my man would probably be a bit anxious if I did. That doesn’t make him controlling or horrid - that makes him a nice chap. Oooooh you are one evil cow. With each mouthful of fatty lasagne she is thinking things up. If any of her “fans” are on here - please please see the trend. It’s exactly the same every time. Sam P it be you next - but to be fair you wouldn’t get any sympathy here!!!

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
She is one ugly woman ain't she and the fact she has such a mahoosive nose is very fitting with the lies she tells 🤥🤣
It’s funny because if someone is beautiful from the inside I see them as beautiful physically. No matter weight, features or anything. But when you have such vileness and evil permeating from every pore then all I see is ugliness. Like Amber Turd, aesthetically beautiful but I can’t find a single attractive thing about her. One of my best friends, by her own admission, is really big but I think she’s fucking beautiful and I tell her all the time. I know it’s a cliche but beauty really does come from within. And Sasha, you’re ugly as fuck!

• Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Hello - dipping in and out of here today as I am at the job I do not have - stuffing my face with cake and McDonalds as I am a fat C and a disgusting piece of work!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As many have said - we all have different opinions on things. From my viewpoint I see it as this.......

Ruth and Kerry seem like nice and decent people. Nice homes, nice families etc. When you first watch Shazza she is quite entertaining. I found her quite funny and okay to watch when I first did. This was before I knew anything about stolen charity money and all the other things she had done I hasten to add.

Once I popped over to the "dark side" here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and more and more came out about Shazza I was appalled. I continued to watch her - for my own amusement, but in the end it became too much. The disgraceful way she has treated so many people.

I am a very strong, independent and self confident person. (Golly who does that sound like o_Oo_O!) but I am. I was on my own for many years when my children were growing up and worked as hard as I could to ensure I kept my home and a decent lifestyle.

I then met a man who was a narcissist - which I did not know at the time. When I look back and see how I behaved - which was like a shrinking violet - which is totally out of character for me. I was pretty much told what to laugh at and if he didn't find something funny then how the hell could I and why should I laugh etc. I recognised a bit of that when Shazza was telling Ruth about the good time "they" were having when they were having lunch that afternoon in Benidorm. When we are in these situations we actually do not know what is right or wrong, what is good or bad. We get sucked in and we want to get out but don't know how to. Then they show us a good time and you have fun and see a "pleasant" side of them, but it never ever lasts. I do not know the "ins and outs" of what happened with Kerry/Ruth/Tina/Nicky but I can guess that some of the time it was such fun with Shazza they were blinded to see the bad times. I am not making excuses at all for any of it, but I know some of the decisions I made when I was with my ex-partner I am ashamed and cannot believe I did them.

As for Shazza - she really does need help. She will not grow or improve on herself without it. The delusional attitude is a scary and frightening thing. The way she actually just wants to be on holiday and expects everyone to do the things she wants to do is a massive trait of this. All about me me me me me. Shazza you do need friends. You do not have any friends, other than people you have known a short time via TT. Someone like SP is not your type or usual style of friend. She herself has her own massive bullying issues and she also needs to seek help.

Anyway, as has been said earlier, we all have our all different views of how things happened/are, but lets not forget the common denominator is Shazza and the way she treats people who come into her life. I also believe that for Shazza to behave the way she does and cuts people off is a deep rooted problem/issue she has with what has gone on in her family life etc.

There is no excuse of stealing charity money/withholding furlough pay etc. and this must still be addressed.

Take a look at yourself Shazza. Take YOUR rose tinted glasses off.

Here ends the sermon for today

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Just leaving this here :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart