Sasha Fontain #22 Dear Steph, cancel that lunch. Things have changed, Love Gonzo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With thanks to Mrs BBC for the thread title.

And so it continues.......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s going to go down well Gonzo in the title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pmsfl you don’t like being called a muppet do you Gonzo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might be having a moment ( i am tired I stayed up well past my bed time ) but who’s Steph 🥺

Wasn’t it you that started the gonzo thing
Don’t know but everyone in the comments on tic tok been starting to call her Gonzo bet that’s going down well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I might be having a moment ( i am tired I stayed up well past my bed time ) but who’s Steph 🥺

Stephs packed lunch, TV programme that Trashbag tried to make contact with them over bullying and trolls… no one replied cos quite frankly no one gave a flying fk😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should be a cross between big birds body and gonzos head pmsfl oh I’m not body shaming am I you never do that do you Gonzo you’ve never called anyone a fat bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It was me that penned Gonzo first as I put up a pic too. Just think everyone jumped on to it as it was very fitting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like there might have been a bit of a showdown 🤠
#handbagsatdawn
Shows how decent those friends of Ruth’s are and saw through that bleeping evil
Dollop that’s is Gonzo brotherton in 10 minutes of being with the cows tit

I want to see Gonzo Fontain try and blame us tattlers again only one person to blame and that’s you Gonzo and that vile gob of yours happy 52nd birthday one for you to remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to see Gonzo Fontain try and blame us tattlers again only one person to blame and that’s you Gonzo and that vile gob of yours happy 52nd birthday one for you to remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
well it’s not going to be her fault

my bets it goes something like this

right so I’ve come back to a load of messages. She will then tell us all what a nice person she is and Ruth’s mates were jealous tit cunts who have been fed a load of Fukin tit from tattle dossing cunts. I don’t do drama im
A nice person and I’m busy moving on but as for roof well she wants to keep her mouth shut cause i have screen recordings and voice notes bla bla bla bla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
None of us are perfect. Even Mrs b apologised for some of the things she said/done while she was friends with Sasha and in doing so she gained a lot of respect. Ruth will now need to own her mistakes and her part in enabling Sasha and move on. If you were frightened of her Ruth, we get that. She’s horrible. But you’re going to need your friends more than ever because the viper has been cornered. She’ll be coming for you 🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do understand how her friends are now trying to protect Ruth and were I in that situation I'd do the same . I am indifferent to Ruth because I seriously hope that she has now learnt a huge lesson to listen when many ..not just one or two... many people try to advise her. One last piece of advice from me Ruth..do not retaliate..do not make videos do not answer any calls or threats . Just melt away like you were never a part of her horrible narcissistic circle.

None of us are perfect. Even Mrs b apologised for some of the things she said/done while she was friends with Sasha and in doing so she gained a lot of respect. Ruth will now need to own her mistakes and her part in enabling Sasha and move on. If you were frightened of her Ruth, we get that. She’s horrible. But you’re going to need your friends more than ever because the viper has been cornered. She’ll be coming for you 🐍
Oh yes the snake will come out hissing and spitting venom ..brace yourself Ruth and friends. Remember a snake will shed its skin but its still a snake .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.