Sasha Fontain #22 Dear Steph, cancel that lunch. Things have changed, Love Gonzo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello. I have been doing my fitness exercise as I’m going away soon and I need to look in a bit better shape than I do now πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The Caribbean 🌊 πŸ– That job i don’t have is paying for it πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

off to peacocks to get my blue bikini soon πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

anyway I cannot see any videos on any platforms now. Did not see Facebook one and cannot see anything now. On her TT a few old vids up last ones are the salad tea time ones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Didn’t see the ones where she outed Ruth. If people would rather not see them on here my TT is @sheebz2212.
Thanks 😊

what a few days. I’m not blooming drinking either as limiting myself due to my luxury holiday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Wonder if the hotel will have carpet. If it does then I now I’m in pressstique πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
I’ve just sent you a follow request on TT x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.